XBL TECH conversation

Discus and support XBL TECH conversation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Allen D. has joined the chat Microsoft Answer Tech Welcome to Microsoft Support for Xbox. How can I help? Please be aware that if you switch apps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by W3L5H R4R3 81T, Sep 4, 2019.

1. XBL TECH conversation

Allen D. has joined the chat

Microsoft Answer Tech

Welcome to Microsoft Support for Xbox. How can I help?

Please be aware that if you switch apps or change focus to another window while working with us, you may get disconnected from your chat session. To ensure the best support experience, please stay active in this chat window.

Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support my name is Allen. May I have your name please?

mark

Hello Mark! It's good to have you here, I want to be a big help for you , What do you want me to achieve today?

Gt;

IS IT xb.l OR MY xb.x?

Hello, nice meeting you here, how can I help you today : ) ?

B4 i send my Xb.X to MS.Hospital 1) games freeze, hangs or closes 2) dashboard slow/stutter movement 3) signing in difficulties 4) slow/freeze transfer from internal to external drive (I own an official Seagate 2T (usb) 5) my external drive keeps telling
    me "external ready" to use 6) when installing games to internal Hd it sometimes stops n' starts 7) keep getting errors (0x8027025a) 8) errors for preview hub, error reporting 9) "need to install" when it already is

before all the sarcasm comments come :- iv reinstalled account, console factory reset, reformatted my 2T usb Seagate drive and tried using alternative direct ports.

And yes I understand im in preview and expect bugs but im trying to find if it is my console. this is not a [b*t*h] post

Althou XbL says service's are all up n' running/

srry for part of note... I copied and pasted from my forums

I understand, I just want to know if what help do you want from me Mark?

its been doing this for a few days now

is it LIVE or my XB.X/

My console is just out of warrenty

I just want to make sure that we are on the same page, and I really want to ask if what help do you need from me Mark?

is it goin tobe a waste of money to have it sent for repair

I see, so to make sure of the issue, is it about the repair of your console is that correct?

we are on the same page.. is it the service xblive causing this?

i don't kno if it does need repairing

I just want to ask if what is the problem that you have encounter on your console, can you please tell me further for me to identify the issue, so I could help you.

as above...

B4 i send my Xb.X to MS.Hospital 1) games freeze, hangs or closes 2) dashboard slow/stutter movement 3) signing in difficulties 4) slow/freeze transfer from internal to external drive (I own an official Seagate 2T (usb) 5) my external drive keeps telling
    me "external ready" to use 6) when installing games to internal Hd it sometimes stops n' starts 7) keep getting errors (0x8027025a) 8) errors for preview hub, error reporting 9) "need to install" when it already is before all the sarcasm comments come :- iv
    reinstalled account, console factory reset, reformatted my 2T usb Seagate drive and tried using alternative direct ports. And yes I understand im in preview and expect bugs but im trying to find if it is my console. this is not a [b*t*h] post Althou XbL says
    service's are all up n' running/

are you even reading this conversation?

Yes, I already read that, I just want to ask if do you still have an access on your console, I mean do you still play games on it?

3 times iv played... yet sometimes it tells me i need to install when its already installed

just because i have played games on this console... doesn't mean to say everything is good

im really annoyed n' frustrated that im paying for a monthly servive that is bein wasted

10.99 to be axact

I understand about that, okay so I just want to ask if what have you tried so far?

once again..... az above

me "external ready" to use 6) when installing games to internal Hd it sometimes stops n' starts 7) keep getting errors (0x8027025a) 8) errors for preview hub, error reporting 9) "need to install" when it already is before all the sarcasm comments come :- iv
    reinstalled account, console factory reset, reformatted my 2T usb Seagate drive and tried using alternative direct ports. And yes I understand im in preview and expect bugs but im trying to find if it is my console. this is not a [b*t*h] post Althou XbL says
    service's are all up n' running/

I understand, after this what happened on your console?

iv reinstalled account, console factory reset, reformatted my 2T usb Seagate drive and tried using alternative direct ports. And yes I understand im in preview and expect bugs but im trying to find if it is my console.

my console is acting bananas

I see, okay since you have been tried everything, I can see here that the only thing that we can do is to send your console for a repair.

how much is that?

what do i need to include n' send altogether

The amount will be 249 USD from the shipping fee

u gotta b kidding me??????

Aside from the 249 USD is the additional charged for the shipping Fee.

wots that in sterling?

might az well buy a bloody new one

Yes, that is one of the advisable for the customer, instead of sending for repair we encourage them to buy for the new one XBL TECH conversation ;)

i bet u do encourage them to buy a new one

But I have an other option, if you want you can send it also to some repair shop that is nearer on your place for you to be able to get the lesser price for the repair.

i think its time i dumped xbox subscription and continue with

pS4

:)

W3L5H R4R3 81T, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

XBL TECH conversation

3. denis97g Win User

XBL TECH conversation

Those are the costs when a console is out of warranty, it works like that with every tech in the world. ANd please don't spam, since you already have 2 thread open about this.
  4. CookieDaBeast1 Win User

Unable to download xbox live profile

From my conversation with a tech, something with the engineering that will "take time to fix" Someone done f'd up
  5. Rastan-EE30E243-F4DE Win User

Problem Purchasing XOne games via Xbox.com and shop

xbl is having tech difficulties including the marketplace. there is a service bulletin about this on xbox.com
  6. LondonFoster-Day Win User

ambassador

I am very familiar with how to solve xbox issues, I was xbl tech support
Thema:

XBL TECH conversation

1. XBL TECH conversation - Similar Threads - XBL TECH conversation

2. Can't download xbl ac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbl ac: I tryed signing in today and got an error code i looked it up and i tryed a solution to delete and re download my account on xbl i try to re download my account and i enter unsaid info and then...
  3. XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S won't connect to XBL but still connected to the interent and some of streaming apps...: ... such as YouTube and Prime Video still work for now at least. But I can't access Xbox Live, Mixer, the MS store, MS Movies and TV, and every time I hit the "connect to Xbox Live" button and...
  4. XBL

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL: Xbox Live outage locks gamers out again One thing's for sure -- a string of service outages isn't the best way to convince people that cloud-streamed gaming is a good bet for the future....
  5. XBL core services

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL core services: Does Microsoft have any plan on compensating all of us Live Gold members for all of these intermittent access problems?? 635ec015-b084-465f-93b2-a8fff0fce6e6
  6. XBL Club Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBL Club Issue: Hello, my Xbox one says to me that there are two Clubs aktiv on my GT. But, if i want to leave them, there is no Club to leave. So, i can not leave the Clubs, because there are not visible and i...
  7. Bots on XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bots on XBL: Hello, this is my first post here and I don't know if I reach Microsoft directly but I want to report something but I don't want to call the support. Do you know, that there are bots on XBL who...
  8. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  9. Issues signing in to XBL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing in to XBL: so it keeps signing me out of xbox live. Then its a struggle to get signed back in. Status page says all is well, but it feels like the other day when they had the service outage. Am I the only...
  10. Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me, i messed up something with the link between my XBL account and my Epic games account: I have removed the link between my two accounts, and now that im trying to relink them (the same two accounts) it says that it's a different account and doesn't let me do it (i tried both on PC...