XBL

Discus and support XBL in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox Live outage locks gamers out again One thing's for sure -- a string of service outages isn't the best way to convince people that cloud-streamed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. thewatcher1
    thewatcher1 Guest

XBL

Xbox Live outage locks gamers out again
    One thing's for sure -- a string of service outages isn't the best way to convince people that cloud-streamed gaming is
    a good bet for the future.

:)

thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. iBeyondxxBelief Win User

Live Connection Error. Please Help

Also, for my port forwarding on virtual servers on my router my ports are:

XBL 88 UDP

XBL 3074 TCP&UDP

XBL 53 TCP&UDP

XBL 80 TCP
  3. hub223 Win User

Horde scores hacked.

To XBL Prophet, do u work for the XBL enforcement team?
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

Before.

XBL Gold users paid to have a good online service.

Today.

XBL Gold users pays to give the best of XBL to Windows 10 users for free.

After.

Less XBL Gold users,more Windows 10 users on Steam.
  5. T0mBs75 Win User

new account question

wonder if they will do a multiple ban on youre names posted on youtube mate

Main XBL Account:TTGvz

Back Up XBL Account:OBEASTCOHOST

SecondBackupXBLAccount:xTTGxJTASx

Third Backup XBL Account:Lobbysv2
  6. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

I got live but it wont let me play a game on live

He always could be trying to play an Xbox Original Title when signed into XBL, that will always kick players off XBL since there is no longer XBL support for original games.
Thema:

XBL

1. XBL - Similar Threads - XBL

2. XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL gold vs Game Pass subscriptions: Good day.. I have a month to month Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and I am considering getting the game pass and upgrading to Xbox game pass ultimate. I just have a few questions regarding the move...
  3. Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble with xbl party chat members who don’t have ipv6: Hello, im an Australian using a ‘Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2’ Im having an issue i cant work out. Please help point out anything you could suggest in my screenshots if you think it might help....
  4. Unique problem with XBL account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unique problem with XBL account: So quite recently, with some friends wanting me to join them in a game that connects to Xbox live, I have come to realize that my Xbox live account is not associated with a Microsoft account. This...
  5. Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out: Lately, just over the weekends, I have been getting the following error after reporting and blocking a player using their XBL Player Card (not the Social Menu in the game, but even then once in a...
  6. ms-xbl-multiplayer app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    ms-xbl-multiplayer app for pc: [img] Hello, when I send or receive an invitation to play online with my friend (minecraft dungeons), this notification appears but I cannot find the application, is it a controller or similar?...
  7. Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves Ms-xbl-multiplayer app required: So I play the xbox game pass on my pc and i run it with a 3rd party streaming service since my laptop cant run decent games at all. I can invite people and they can join but anytime i accept an...
  8. Xbox One S disconnects from XBL ONLY when watching YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S disconnects from XBL ONLY when watching YouTube: Hi there, So I've got a bit of a weird one here. Something that I've struggled with over the last 6-8 months is my XBox randomly signing out of XBox Live, however it ONLY happens when I'm...
  9. Annoying Bug With XBL Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Annoying Bug With XBL Gold: So my Gamepass Ultimate ran out about a month ago but I've been using my brother's account's ultimate until it expired last night, so I last night tried to get it on sale for one dollar, the...
  10. XBL is telling me that my region and payment method don't match up

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL is telling me that my region and payment method don't match up: Hello, So, I'm currently unable to buy anything from the XBL store. Whenever I try to pay for something, I get an error message that says "Try a different way to pay or change your Microsoft...