XBL

Discus and support XBL in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox Live outage locks gamers out again One thing's for sure -- a string of service outages isn't the best way to convince people that cloud-streamed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. thewatcher1
    thewatcher1 Guest

XBL

Xbox Live outage locks gamers out again
    One thing's for sure -- a string of service outages isn't the best way to convince people that cloud-streamed gaming is
    a good bet for the future.

:)

thewatcher1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. iBeyondxxBelief Win User

Live Connection Error. Please Help

Also, for my port forwarding on virtual servers on my router my ports are:

XBL 88 UDP

XBL 3074 TCP&UDP

XBL 53 TCP&UDP

XBL 80 TCP
  3. hub223 Win User

Horde scores hacked.

To XBL Prophet, do u work for the XBL enforcement team?
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

So exactly what will be the point to having an xbox one if all major exclusives are on pc?..

Before.

XBL Gold users paid to have a good online service.

Today.

XBL Gold users pays to give the best of XBL to Windows 10 users for free.

After.

Less XBL Gold users,more Windows 10 users on Steam.
  5. T0mBs75 Win User

new account question

wonder if they will do a multiple ban on youre names posted on youtube mate

Main XBL Account:TTGvz

Back Up XBL Account:OBEASTCOHOST

SecondBackupXBLAccount:xTTGxJTASx

Third Backup XBL Account:Lobbysv2
  6. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

I got live but it wont let me play a game on live

He always could be trying to play an Xbox Original Title when signed into XBL, that will always kick players off XBL since there is no longer XBL support for original games.
Thema:

XBL

1. XBL - Similar Threads - XBL

2. XBL picture resetting to default.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL picture resetting to default.: I noticed that my picture reset to default (battletoads one) and so I readded my old one, waited 5 days to nothing, Tried again, Still nothing so Finnally I tried using the default pictures,(one...
  3. Connected to XBL but can't connect to game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to XBL but can't connect to game servers: Hi, this problem just started tonight. My NAT is open, my XBL subscription is active, I have hard restarted both my Xbox and router and I have reset my console. I succeed the network connection...
  4. Xbl comms ban from ark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl comms ban from ark: Good evening. I was wondering if anyone could help. I have already had a comms ban for 24hrs with out knowing what I have supposed of done. Which ruined my unblemished record with xbl. I got a...
  5. Http Error 400 XBL brad A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Http Error 400 XBL brad A: I cant acces the link cuse of my region i think it says error http 400 or somthing like that and bad regues my main language Is swedish n idk how to explain the reason of my suspension when i cant...
  6. XBL COC

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL COC: Are they using computer recognition to hand out suspensions now? And how long does a review take? I was playing an MMO and sent a msg to ~ four people in the same instance as me to group up for...
  7. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  8. Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't vulgar and offensive accounts banned on XBL?: I've been trying for months to get something done about this account in particular. Why does Microsoft allow people to harass and further stigmatize people with autism? I have found an excessive...
  9. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  10. ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer: Paid two times Age of empires, one on steam and one on store because i have wanted to play with my kid as I was playing this game 20 years ago. I am angry (Mod removed - Inappropriate). Lots of...