XBLPET

Discus and support XBLPET in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why have i been suspended for something i havent done? 3e3cac4b-c60e-400f-958f-3e9c182d34ba Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019.

1. TypicalVibez
    TypicalVibez Guest

XBLPET

Why have i been suspended for something i havent done?

:)

TypicalVibez, May 16, 2019
  2. Fire mar bill Win User

Who's your favorite?

XBLPET JUliet,XBLPET Quebec,and XBLPET Golf
  3. Smwutches Win User

TO: XBLPET

4. myrandapanopoulos Win User

If you have already filed for case review in the enforcement site and the enforcement verdict is upheld there is nothing else you can do and no one in the forums can help you. XBLPET doesn't operates through forums since August 2015.

For more info on suspensions:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto

In the future make sure to read the code of conduct and observe it's rules:

www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct
    how do I file for a case review because I can not find a form or a website directing me to one
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have already filed for case review in the enforcement site and the enforcement verdict is upheld there is nothing else you can do and no one in the forums can help you. XBLPET doesn't operates through forums since August 2015.

For more info on suspensions:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../howto

In the future make sure to read the code of conduct and observe it's rules:

www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct
  6. ngocphi Win User

XBLPET

suggestion don't respond to its that simple

No amount of arguing he started it will fix the ussue

Nor is it relevant

Only YOUR ACTIONS affect your suspension

Nor does his actions negate any violations of the terms of use on your part
Thema:

XBLPET

1. XBLPET - Similar Threads - XBLPET

2. XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT": XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement". He has no evidence and no reason to suspend me! I havent even done anything!...
  3. How do i get in contact with XBLPET

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get in contact with XBLPET: I just realized i was banned for the wrong reason back in 2014 i was banned for user profile tampering when it should have been system tampering which would have i think resolted in a console ban...
  4. XBLPET Majestic supports IP Booters

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Majestic supports IP Booters: I receive a 2 week enforcement action for telling another individual to find another hobby apart from Xbox. The user with the gamertag [Mod removed- Personal Information] during a Madden game...
  5. I need to talk to one of the XBLPET members

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to one of the XBLPET members: Split from this thread. Hi My account was banned 6+ years ago and id like to request an a review of the case... At the time I genuinely had no idea why i was banned other than what i was told...
  6. XBLPET

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET: Why does it seem like they are a joke? They issue bans for mature language on a M rated game while only knowing part of the story of what happened, and don't/won't allow questions or objections to...
  7. XBLPET Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Account Suspension: My account was suspended today for "This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures,...
  8. XBLPET Cascade

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Cascade: I am trying to reach XBLPET Cascade in regard to my communication ban which was overturned after a review. That was last Saturday and I am still under a comm ban. ccba5aee-1455-49c3-a9d9-76fc728a71e4
  9. Xblpet sword lies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xblpet sword lies: so i was scroling throught gta5 online post looking for a heist to do when i see a post that says free 50 $$ gift card so i press it knowing it was not real... we talked and then he said 666 so i...
  10. XBLPET

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET: Anyone know where this building is located? I'm sick of their crap. Some jerk causes me problems for 30 minutes, so I FINALLY call him an **** (he didn't get suspended by the way, he was still...