XBO.X hardware failure again Connection error !

Discus and support XBO.X hardware failure again Connection error ! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; XBO.X hardware failure again Connection error ! On febuary 12th i purchased an xb.X which DIED with a HARDware failure on 12th march [month] which was... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by W3L5H R4R3 81T, Mar 18, 2018.

1. XBO.X hardware failure again Connection error !

On febuary 12th i purchased an xb.X which DIED with a HARDware failure on 12th march [month] which was exchanged free for a new one and now az ov this time ov post, it too has decided to DIE with the same problem as the last one .

iv reset, cleared cache and mac address, reset modem.... i kno its not my internet az i am writing this post via my XB.One but havent re-set factory settings due to xbx connection failure any hlp from microsoft or ambassadors (no russians aloud)
    #JOKE:HUMOUR

:)

W3L5H R4R3 81T, Mar 18, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Error C810-1004

The ...C810-1004 error indicates a hardware failure preventing you from connecting which requires return to Microsoft for repair.

VibroPlex, Mar 18, 2018
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    New xbox update failure xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-0185

Though I think this error code comes from a genuine hardware failure, could you try connect your console to a different network (friends house).

taidara, Mar 18, 2018
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Error C810-1004

The ...C810-1004 error indicates a hardware failure preventing you from connecting which requires return to Microsoft for repair.
  5. taidara Win User

New xbox update failure xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-0185

Though I think this error code comes from a genuine hardware failure, could you try connect your console to a different network (friends house).
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

PLEASE HELP! Can't update from XBOX Live

Hi, return the console to where you purchased it, that error code is a hardware failure code nothing to do with a tampered system.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hardware failure

Hey OddMacaroon9846! You will want to contact phone or chat support for further assistance with getting your hardware repaired. You can contact them

here
    . Thanks!
  8. Smuroh Win User

Hardware failure?

Hi Theos Legacy,

This might be something for the official support team you can contact them here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

But from my understanding is that LAG can only be caused by a drop in your internet connection or maybe your NAT settings are set to strict, if it is your NAT settings maybe take a look at this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution,
    but if its your net connection then maybe contact your ISP to check if there is an issue with the line.
Thema:

1. XBO.X hardware failure again Connection error ! - Similar Threads - XBO hardware failure

2. Error Code for Xbo One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code for Xbo One console: Good evening, I was in the middle of playing my game and this error code came up:0x0B050033. When I plugged it in the virtual person, it said that there is an issue on the server side. Is anyone...
  3. Creating xbo account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating xbo account: So, I have an account on Xbox Live. My brother created it because he hasn't got a Microsoft account. Now he doesn't play. But I want to create Xbox account and I saw that I've already an account....
  4. xbo live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbo live: cant get on xbox live , comes up with an error code downloading an update 39c3a1db-2c19-4647-ad54-2e487578a3d5
  5. Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in my XBO Console - endless spinning wheel: I am logged into Xbox live on my desktop, but cannot log in to my console. I get an endless spinning wheel. I checked settings - the console is connected to the internet - tested multiplayer...
  6. FF7 Remake not coming to XBO??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF7 Remake not coming to XBO??: I watched the SE E3 event last night and think the FF7 Remake looks great...and then was heartbroken that it only said PS4. Is it reallynot coming to XBox?? 2e7875d7-2a5f-4c13-81fe-c5718dedf382
  7. jeg prøver å logge inn på pc til xbox, ikke mobil. klarer ikke å finne enthet, selv om xbo...

in XBoX on Windows
    jeg prøver å logge inn på pc til xbox, ikke mobil. klarer ikke å finne enthet, selv om xbo...: Title Translation: (I'm trying to log on to PC to xbox, not mobile. unable to find entity, even if xbo comes up ,, tv is not no problem, stream from pc to xbox games) jeg prøver å logge inn på...
  8. Mando XBO ONE no funciona [Translated] Mando Xbo ONE No works

in XBoX on Windows
    Mando XBO ONE no funciona [Translated] Mando Xbo ONE No works: Mi mando xbox one no funciona desde su ultima actualización, antes lo conectaba por cable usb al pc y sin ningún problema, lo actualice siguiendo los pasos que indica la pagina de microsoft y...
  9. Internet problem on XBO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet problem on XBO: Hi all, I’m having a problem with my XBO where it says I’m connected to the internet but when I connect to Netflix, Amazon, Microsoft store etc it says I’m not. I’ve tested the connection in...
  10. Clôture définitive de mon compte xbo [Translation-Final closure of my xbo account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clôture définitive de mon compte xbo [Translation-Final closure of my xbo account]: Bonsoir / Bonjour , je viens de recevoir un message de AccountXbox4800 me disant que si je ne lui communique pas mes identifiants , mon compte sera fermé définitivement dans les 24heure car...