Xboc family

Discus and support Xboc family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brother cant play any games at all and it says that the adult has to change teh restrictions so i changed it so he can play but it wont let him it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JavierBriones1, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Xboc family

My brother cant play any games at all and it says that the adult has to change teh restrictions so i changed it so he can play but it wont let him it says go to settings then go to family settings then choose managd family memebers i choose his accout and
    changs the privacy and online safety to adult defaults and it wont let him

What can i do?

:)

JavierBriones1, Feb 18, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xboc family

Sounds as though your brother is listed as a child account and the parent would have to make certain changes for him.

Child Account explained
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

They are actually bringing alot of games for backward compat. on xboc 1. Im sure they are trying to bring back much as they can.
  4. BeerNymph Win User

Xboc controller

No one makes you buy an elite controller :) Its completely up yo you which controller to use!
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

Xboc controller

Because the Elite Series 1 controller came out before they introduced bluetooth in their controllers. Almost all of the standard controllers you buy today will have bluetooth like you are saying but the standard controllers that came out before and at
    the same time as Elite Series 1 will not have bluetooth. So that same $50 controller you're referrring to can actually come with NO bluetooth like the $149 one depending on how long your retailing has had it sitting there.
  6. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
Thema:

Xboc family

1. Xboc family - Similar Threads - Xboc family

2. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  3. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  4. XBoc One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBoc One S: We have tried everything! My son is unable to create a myplayer account which makes him unable to use the mycareer function. All fixtures seem to get in the way of getting this done. We have power...
  5. Xboc controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboc controller: I am here to ask the xbox creaters why you make us spend 149.00 USD on a elite controller that doesnt even have bluetooth, But i can go buy a 50 dollar controller that has bluetooth. Are yous [mod...
  6. Xboc phone app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xboc phone app: Hi just wondering if anyone knows why my messages wont load on my phone app on my main profile, i have a secondary profile but messages load and send fine on that, i hsve checked if it needs...
  7. Xboc 360 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboc 360 Controller: I have an xbox 360 wireless controller but it can be plugged into a computer through a usb slot. I have a plug and play wire. It is basically a wired controller. I tried to play some games but it...
  8. Minecraft Xboc 360 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xboc 360 help: I tried to launch minecraft but every update was removed. It then said that it could not connect to xbox live. After reconnecting i tried to do an update but after a few seconds of the update i...
  9. How connect xboc one controller to Lenovo K6 mobilphone by bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How connect xboc one controller to Lenovo K6 mobilphone by bluetooth: Hello i can connect my xbox one controller to my Samsung A5 ( 2016) mobilephone by bluetooth, but not to my Lenovo K6 , Bluetooth on K6 is on, K6 cann se xbox wireless controller, but when i 'll...
  10. Xboc One chatpad not working on One S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboc One chatpad not working on One S controller: Hello, I just recently purchased an Xbox One chatpad and it doesn't seem to fit either of my One S controllers. Now I saw other people have had the same problem over the last year or so. I know it...