Xboc phone app

Discus and support Xboc phone app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi just wondering if anyone knows why my messages wont load on my phone app on my main profile, i have a secondary profile but messages load and send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by daniellespradbury, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Xboc phone app

Hi just wondering if anyone knows why my messages wont load on my phone app on my main profile, i have a secondary profile but messages load and send fine on that, i hsve checked if it needs updating and uninstalled it and reinstalled it, been like it
    for a week now

:)

daniellespradbury, Sep 9, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xboc phone app

Check the app's message and alert settings, you may have something wrong with the setting.
  3. Zero420override Win User

Xboc phone app

Here are the steps as recommended by Microsoft

1. Sign in at
      account.live.com/reputationcheck
    2. Add your phone number, then select Send code.
    3. Get the code from the text message sent to your phone, enter it on the webpage, and select
      Submit.
    4. If you’re using your Xbox, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to turn it off, then turn it on and sign back in. If you’re on a PC or mobile device, sign out of the Xbox app, then sign back in.
    5. Try sending your message again.
    Let us know if this helped with your issue.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

They are actually bringing alot of games for backward compat. on xboc 1. Im sure they are trying to bring back much as they can.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xboc family

Sounds as though your brother is listed as a child account and the parent would have to make certain changes for him.

Child Account explained
  6. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

APP (phone)

Will you be as surprised when the app is siht as you are that there isn't one after 2 months?
Thema:

Xboc phone app

1. Xboc phone app - Similar Threads - Xboc phone app

2. Xboc family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboc family: My brother cant play any games at all and it says that the adult has to change teh restrictions so i changed it so he can play but it wont let him it says go to settings then go to family settings...
  3. Xboc 360 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboc 360 Controller: I have an xbox 360 wireless controller but it can be plugged into a computer through a usb slot. I have a plug and play wire. It is basically a wired controller. I tried to play some games but it...
  4. Minecraft Xboc 360 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xboc 360 help: I tried to launch minecraft but every update was removed. It then said that it could not connect to xbox live. After reconnecting i tried to do an update but after a few seconds of the update i...
  5. Minecraft Xboc one edition freeze and crash when loading a save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xboc one edition freeze and crash when loading a save.: when i load a save in minecraft it last for about a sec before it freezes and crashes to the dashboard. its a new save. only played about 6 hours on the map. was working fine about 3 hours ago...
  6. Xboc Live Gold 1 month cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xboc Live Gold 1 month cards: Anyone know if Wal-Mart or Gamestop sell these cards? 1c204707-2831-4a08-8568-8c967ffffcf9
  7. How connect xboc one controller to Lenovo K6 mobilphone by bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How connect xboc one controller to Lenovo K6 mobilphone by bluetooth: Hello i can connect my xbox one controller to my Samsung A5 ( 2016) mobilephone by bluetooth, but not to my Lenovo K6 , Bluetooth on K6 is on, K6 cann se xbox wireless controller, but when i 'll...
  8. Xboc One chatpad not working on One S controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboc One chatpad not working on One S controller: Hello, I just recently purchased an Xbox One chatpad and it doesn't seem to fit either of my One S controllers. Now I saw other people have had the same problem over the last year or so. I know it...
  9. Xboc one won't read any disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboc one won't read any disc: Hi. I've just bought my new xbox one today and won't play any discs. Can anyone give any advice in what to do to fix this? Cheers 1044e015-9c42-4ce3-9ed2-1f2525768547
  10. xboc satellite communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboc satellite communication: im having the same problem and i tried studs solution and all it did was make my remote not work. any more help? b14773c6-6d5c-46bc-9ca4-10819c281067