xbone account

Discus and support xbone account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i change my e-mail that is associated with my gamer tag? 860a954b-2f02-430e-911c-aac2097ad12c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuL1ShER 360, Jan 21, 2014.

1. MuL1ShER 360
    MuL1ShER 360 Guest

xbone account

how do i change my e-mail that is associated with my gamer tag?

:)

MuL1ShER 360, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Oldman Jr
    Oldman Jr Guest
    Can You use the same profile on the Xbox One?

yup, everything is tied to the one account. You can even be on the same account on both systems at the same time (ex: skype on xbone while playing a 360 game)

Oldman Jr, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

How can you tell if an account is the primary account? I know these are total noob questions I've only had my xbone for like 2 months.

guineapig4life, Jan 21, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

xbone account

BusGod, Jan 21, 2014
  5. BusGod Win User

xbone account

6. Flame Haze SnS Win User

Gametag kicked out

I have my own account on my own XBone...
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

Xbone Account on here

Xbone make's it sound....... Big & Hard.
  8. Hellfire IRL Win User

Xbone Account on here

Xbox One games don't show on this site, only on smartglass and on your console. It'll probably be updated in the future. Also some may see Xbone as a derogatory term, as it's origin was an insult, although to be fair it's catchiness even had Phil conceding
    it's a clever term and is likely here to stay, Personally I think it's witty and funny.
  9. f00xm4n Win User

Xbone Account on here

Is considered bad to call it that might I suggest X1 if you want to shorten it :)

Is like starting a ps4 thread and calling it delaystation
Thema:

xbone account

1. xbone account - Similar Threads - xbone account

2. redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account: i purchased the xbox one builders edition for my son for xmas. We redeemed the codes on what "he" thought was his xbox account but it is the wrong account. Can we get these transferred to the...
  3. remove my account from someone else's xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    remove my account from someone else's xbone: I don't own an XBONE, but my friend loaned me his for my kids while he had no internet, and I added my Microsoft live account so it didn't mess with his stats. We are no longer friends and I want...
  4. Unable to upload dvr clips from xbone because xbox live account is full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to upload dvr clips from xbone because xbox live account is full: Hi getting an issue at the moment that none of my recorded dvr clips are being uploaded, I keep getting a message that my xbox live account is full ... 1. I didnt think that was possible, if so...
  5. How long to purchases stay in my account until I can redeem them on XBone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long to purchases stay in my account until I can redeem them on XBone?: I will be purchasing an XBone during the holidays, but I was interested in some of the Black Friday sales going on. If I purchase a game (download code) from the Xbox store, how long do I have...
  6. Two online accounts,on one XBone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two online accounts,on one XBone?: Hello, got a question. On the 360, you could have two online gamertags(accounts/gold memberships) on one 360 console. Is this possible for the XBOX ONE? I dont want to have to buy another console...
  7. 2 XBONE sharing same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBONE sharing same account: Right now my XBONE and 360 share my gold membership, my son plays the 360 with my gamertag. If I get another XBONE for him can we still share the same account? 4b7d9223-f578-4244-bb18-2e605350f2d5
  8. New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 360 setup, cannot login live because account associated with XBone: I have a Live account associated with my one but setting up a new 360 it will not let me continue, says "this account associated with a different Live profile" 4de6b6bc-ba9d-4dee-be9a-84700f14ec5b
  9. Child user on Xbone with no parental account to change settings....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child user on Xbone with no parental account to change settings....: I just bought the Xbone and have had a "child account" due to a accident when initially creating my account 7 years ago... I had that issue resolved on the xbox360, but now I am experiencing the...
  10. Xbone Account on here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone Account on here: I noticed this morning that on the profiles of members, also in " my activity " there is no reference to any Xbone activity. There is only Graw 2 and PGR that shows on my games and stuff I play,...