XBONE and S|XSeries Console main console

Discus and support XBONE and S|XSeries Console main console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi With the new upcoming console ( S|XSeries Console ) will it be possible to have two main consoles ( one xBone and one xBox series X )? Regards CA... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sygnosys, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Sygnosys
    Sygnosys Guest

Hi

With the new upcoming console ( S|XSeries Console ) will it be possible to have two main consoles ( one xBone and one xBox series X )?

Regards

CA

:)

Sygnosys, Oct 26, 2020
  2. OleSolskjaer99 Win User

Why do people keep goin onabout ps4

There`ll be no money where my mouth is for the Xbone thanks. I`m saving my pennies for a shiny new PS4. A real gamer`s console :)
  3. The Omega m4n Win User

New Xbox S wont play my USB drive games

Did you make the new Xbox S your main home console in the consoles setting?

That might solve your issue.
  4. SC ShadowTSI Win User

Xbox One is garbage, PS4 FTW!

I was also a multi console buyer but the Xbone has way to many hassles to play a game. Ps4 will be my console this year maybe Xbone at a later date.
  5. Lostgrunt Win User

My home xbox

so I tried to set my Xbone as my home console, when went to the settings menu the only option there was the remove my xbone as my home console. I assumed this meant that my xbone is already was my home console but when I went offline my downloaded games
    either said I had to be online to play them or I had to set my xbone as my home console , any Ideas what went wrong?
  6. WildChameleon Win User

game uk buisness practices

Are Game staff not right to recommend PS4 over XBOne ? after all it is more powerful. Not only that but maybe they don't want the stress of XBOne returns ? or they chose to stock more PS4's then XBOne's ?

Remember MS are being very coy about actual XBOne sales, it can't be easy for Game managers deciding how much XBOne stock to order when there's very little sales figures for the One.

By hiding sales figures and just talking shipment figures MS are doing themselves no favours what so ever.

PS4 is the 2end biggest selling console now of all time.
Thema:

1. XBONE and S|XSeries Console main console - Similar Threads - XBONE S|XSeries Console

2. Lost Xbone Minecraft data fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Xbone Minecraft data fix?: Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but Im desperate. I was playing Minecraft while offline when I made a mistake and with no undo button, I decided to close the game via Quit without...
  3. Alpha Ring Scorpio XBONE speedtests around 800/40, downloads top out at 1.4Mbps

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Scorpio XBONE speedtests around 800/40, downloads top out at 1.4Mbps: (b not B) so it's actually topping out at around 200K/s on a gigabit connection. Information: Xfinity Gigabit service 1000/40 / No caps service area Gigabit Ethernet connected (Wired)...
  4. Xbone NBA2K19 Bundle Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbone NBA2K19 Bundle Code: I entered the code for free 14 day gold membership and code for nba2k19 download when doing initial set up of xbox, but I can't find it anywhere and it is not in the online store; only the legends...
  5. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  6. Xbone onex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbone onex: My daughter got an xbox onex for christmas which has just arrived. We cant get it to work on our samsung series 7 smart tv. It says it cant detect a signal. I think it is the tv as we have got...
  7. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  8. My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes: The usb cable itself is fine, but everytime I connect it to the cable, then into the Xbox, the console immediatly shuts off and restarts itself. I’ve kept the ex drive in and pushed the power...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC: I have Forza horizon 4 on my Xbox ONE but for what ever reason, I can't install it to PC, But i can install FH3 cdb75597-f9a2-4c15-903b-d9db2c19c876
  10. xbone x setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbone x setup: my new xboxonex won't update . message says sorry looks like our service isn't working right. To check xbox live service status go to https://support.com. got a message there that you were having...