XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC

Discus and support XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have installed the right driver from the major nelson website but it still won't connect! It says ''Windows cannot initialize the device driver for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliasGranhammar, Aug 5, 2014.

1. XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC

I have installed the right driver from the major nelson website but it still won't connect!

It says ''Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware''

PLEASE HELP!

:)

EliasGranhammar, Aug 5, 2014
  2. XBone controller not working

I paired my xbone controller with Windows 10 PC using the PC adapter. It was working fine on my PC.

I am trying to get the controller to work again with my xbone console but it doesn't connect.

I already disabled the windows 10 pc adapter and tried resyncing the controller to console wirelessly and with usb cable. Both seem to fail

Any ideas?

Thanks

whiskeyjack411, Aug 5, 2014
  3. TyanColte
    TyanColte Guest
    Xbox one chatpad.

Add me to the list of ppl wanting a chatpad on the XBONE controller. I don't even own an XBone, but i use the controller for my PC, i used a 360 controller for my pc for ever and even though the chatpad didn't work with it it still added that much needed
    weight and balance to the controller. Please M$ make a chatpad, take my money for it but do me a favor and for the love of Pete make it work with the PC this time around.

TyanColte, Aug 5, 2014
  4. XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC

DigitalAssassin, Aug 6, 2014
Thema:

XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC

1. XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T WORK ON MY PC - Similar Threads - XBONE CONTROLLER DOESN'T

2. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  3. Buy a New XBOne Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy a New XBOne Controller: How can I know if the XBOne Controller has the 3.5mm jack to headset, just seeing the box? aa1484b3-9651-4d40-a18d-6bbb0aa743e7
  4. XBone Controller analog stick inputs are broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBone Controller analog stick inputs are broken: I purchased an XBone Controller for my new PC in February of this year. For the past month, I've been noticing a worsening problem with the left analog stick's neutral position. Specifically, it...
  5. Xbone controller won’t turn on Xbox one consistently.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone controller won’t turn on Xbox one consistently.: Preordered the one x a couple weeks ago but this persistent controller problem is making me doubt my decision. I’ve tried all suggested ways of fixing the problem and nothing works. I just love 4...
  6. Xbone controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone controller won't sync: Bought it second hand knowing this was an issue. The controller connects perfectly fine via USB cable. It isn't simply a problem with the controller, as I've tried others and they won't work...
  7. HELP. Xbone cant party chat problems and controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP. Xbone cant party chat problems and controller disconnect: need help. Xbone wont let me party chat although i have open nat and also keeps disconnecting my controller. Any ideas ? Has it got aids or will a settings tweek sort it ??...
  8. XBone controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBone controller not working: I paired my xbone controller with Windows 10 PC using the PC adapter. It was working fine on my PC. I am trying to get the controller to work again with my xbone console but it doesn't connect....
  9. 2 TV's and one xbone, not connected TV is starting when xbox start with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 TV's and one xbone, not connected TV is starting when xbox start with controller: Hi All, Situation: I have 2 Samsung TV's and one xbox in my livingroom. First TV: Connected with Internet via cable and xbox hdmi. second TV: connect via hdmi to PC, nothing else. Xbox:...
  10. LB doesn't work on controller, xbone is such a fail.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB doesn't work on controller, xbone is such a fail.: God what a fail of a system XBONE is. I loved xbox, loved xbox 360...then this comes a long. The controller is of course like two months out of warranty and the LB button doesn't work. It...