XBone not recognising my gold sub anymore.

Discus and support XBone not recognising my gold sub anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically im using a free month on my new GT its due to run out on september 14th everything was going fine up until around 5 days ago i was asked to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xAJayGx, Aug 29, 2014.

1. xAJayGx
    xAJayGx Guest

Basically im using a free month on my new GT its due to run out on september 14th everything was going fine up until around 5 days ago i was asked to buy gold already and cant play any mp or join parties or anything. any ideas thanks AJ.

:)

xAJayGx, Aug 29, 2014
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Groove not recognising sub

Have you tried giving your console a
    power cycle
    ?

Sometimes, subscription renewals may not be immediately recognized by the Xbox. A power cycle usually solves that.

You can also verify if your subscriptions are indeed active by checking here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

Internet Expert, Aug 29, 2014
  4. XBone not recognising my gold sub anymore.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

its best to contact xbox Support directly for issues wit billing and subscriptions

on your own end, there is not much you could try except for

- removing your gamertag (Settings - menu on the right of the Screen)

- give your xbox a hard reset (press and hold xbox power button for 10sec)

- readd your gamertag (topleft Corner, add new)

StefanNeubauer, Aug 30, 2014
  5. StefanNeubauer Win User

support.xbox.com/contact-us

its best to contact xbox Support directly for issues wit billing and subscriptions

on your own end, there is not much you could try except for

- removing your gamertag (Settings - menu on the right of the Screen)

- give your xbox a hard reset (press and hold xbox power button for 10sec)

- readd your gamertag (topleft Corner, add new)
  6. Waaatty Win User

Cannot download my profile

Yep, I am the same. Not let me download my Profile and XBONE doesn't recognise i have gold.

Paying for a service and not receiving it. Classy Microsoft.
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Groove not recognising sub

8. Internet Expert Win User

Groove not recognising sub

Have you tried giving your console a
    power cycle
    ?

Sometimes, subscription renewals may not be immediately recognized by the Xbox. A power cycle usually solves that.

You can also verify if your subscriptions are indeed active by checking here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services
  9. bryan potts Win User

Having a major issue with voice commands, need help please!

kinect voice commands are a waste of time. only recognises substitution and cannot recognise and of the players i want to sub
Thema:

1. XBone not recognising my gold sub anymore. - Similar Threads - XBone recognising gold

2. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  3. My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes: The usb cable itself is fine, but everytime I connect it to the cable, then into the Xbox, the console immediatly shuts off and restarts itself. I’ve kept the ex drive in and pushed the power...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC: I have Forza horizon 4 on my Xbox ONE but for what ever reason, I can't install it to PC, But i can install FH3 cdb75597-f9a2-4c15-903b-d9db2c19c876
  5. xbone x setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbone x setup: my new xboxonex won't update . message says sorry looks like our service isn't working right. To check xbox live service status go to https://support.com. got a message there that you were having...
  6. Xbone Chatpad Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone Chatpad Question: Does the Chatpad get powered up by the controller, or does it take batteries, or does it need to be plugged in from time to time (rechargeable)? I've scoured the internet and haven't been...
  7. I have 2 Xbones.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 Xbones.....: My main one in my office and one in the loungeroom for the kids. I've created Live accounts for my two boys, how can I give them access to games I've purchased, while still being able to access...
  8. SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working: So I think I'm going to need some experts here. : / so let me go to the story so you can understand the situation. I am afraid though that the 4TB drive is fried. I was on my Xbox One using my...
  9. redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account: i purchased the xbox one builders edition for my son for xmas. We redeemed the codes on what "he" thought was his xbox account but it is the wrong account. Can we get these transferred to the...
  10. 3 xbones three family members.. Unable to share gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 xbones three family members.. Unable to share gold: Title says it i got two boys each with there own system.. And i got mine but cant share gold or games three ways 9ea6960d-79af-4c44-bd58-60c2b950ebe1