Xbone party chat issues

Discus and support Xbone party chat issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; me and 2 of my friends bought Xbox ones last week. but weve been experiencing issues with party chat. right now im in a party with a friend. i can hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MwO 2383, Mar 16, 2014.

1. MwO 2383
    MwO 2383 Guest

Xbone party chat issues

me and 2 of my friends bought Xbox ones last week. but weve been experiencing issues with party chat. right now im in a party with a friend. i can hear him but he cannot hear me. has any one else had this issue? anyone know how to fix it?

:)

MwO 2383, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Danger Logue
    Danger Logue Guest
    Xbox One Skype Chat

I have heard that you CAN party chat between 360 and Xbone. Skype is not replacing party chat. Its a separate app.

Danger Logue, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Hez01
    Hez01 Guest
    xboxlive party chat

I have the same issues and have read many other reviews online that people are having major issues with party chat with NAT lines open, and all settings appropriate to support online chat. I don't understand how xbox seems to have taken a step backward with
    the xbone with all the new technology and supposed improvements they said they made and we can't even get a stable party chat going.

Hez01, Mar 16, 2014
  4. Danger Logue Win User

Xbox One Skype Chat

I have heard that you CAN party chat between 360 and Xbone. Skype is not replacing party chat. Its a separate app.
  5. ReCoMbInAnT Win User

Party Chat on XBONE

I know that my NAT is open but im noy sure about my friends.

This is the first time ive tried party chat on xbox one.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Party Chat on XBONE

Have you and your friends checked your NAT settings to make sure they are "Open" and not "Moderate" or "Strict"? I know quite a few people have had issues with NAT and joining/starting partys.

Also, has it only just started happening or have you always had this issue?
  7. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Party Chat on XBONE

The improved party system was supposed to help with all different NAT types. It seems that there are still some minor issues. Which in my opinion, is unacceptable after 15 months and counting.
  8. Marz74-E49468B4-183A Win User

Party Chat on XBONE

the party chat is still messed , when you get this error you have to try to exit from the party then join it again if this don't work you can try to start a new party chat , i hope they will fix it soon
Thema:

Xbone party chat issues

1. Xbone party chat issues - Similar Threads - Xbone party chat

2. My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes: The usb cable itself is fine, but everytime I connect it to the cable, then into the Xbox, the console immediatly shuts off and restarts itself. I’ve kept the ex drive in and pushed the power...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC: I have Forza horizon 4 on my Xbox ONE but for what ever reason, I can't install it to PC, But i can install FH3 cdb75597-f9a2-4c15-903b-d9db2c19c876
  4. xbone x setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbone x setup: my new xboxonex won't update . message says sorry looks like our service isn't working right. To check xbox live service status go to https://support.com. got a message there that you were having...
  5. Xbone Chatpad Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone Chatpad Question: Does the Chatpad get powered up by the controller, or does it take batteries, or does it need to be plugged in from time to time (rechargeable)? I've scoured the internet and haven't been...
  6. I have 2 Xbones.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 Xbones.....: My main one in my office and one in the loungeroom for the kids. I've created Live accounts for my two boys, how can I give them access to games I've purchased, while still being able to access...
  7. SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working: So I think I'm going to need some experts here. : / so let me go to the story so you can understand the situation. I am afraid though that the 4TB drive is fried. I was on my Xbox One using my...
  8. redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account: i purchased the xbox one builders edition for my son for xmas. We redeemed the codes on what "he" thought was his xbox account but it is the wrong account. Can we get these transferred to the...
  9. HELP. Xbone cant party chat problems and controller disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP. Xbone cant party chat problems and controller disconnect: need help. Xbone wont let me party chat although i have open nat and also keeps disconnecting my controller. Any ideas ? Has it got aids or will a settings tweek sort it ??...
  10. duel party chat one xbone

in XBoX on Consoles
    duel party chat one xbone: I like to play xbox one. my wife watch's me play about 80% of the time while doing her thing on her laptop..We have the same friends on the xbox live. So we chat alot with friends while playing....