XBONE preview program

Discus and support XBONE preview program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; just wondering if i can get into the xbone preview program. sorry, no story to go with my post. 62772884-03d6-4fd3-a0f3-8d5b83a6d5c9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Master Bob Bob, Dec 18, 2014.

1. XBONE preview program

just wondering if i can get into the xbone preview program. sorry, no story to go with my post.

:)

Master Bob Bob, Dec 18, 2014
  2. hamish001
    hamish001 Guest
    no games

Same here and support says it's the preview program, but repeatedly sent me to the xbone page.

hamish001, Dec 18, 2014
  3. playwithmeow
    playwithmeow Guest
    I would like to join the Preview Program - Any tips?

I would like to join the Preview Program. I am part of the Windows Insider program and would like to assist with making XBone better for everyone.

playwithmeow, Dec 18, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

XBONE preview program

Microsoft doesn't send out invites anymore. You'll need to have someone from your friend's list send you an invite.

onyxishere, Dec 19, 2014
  5. hamish001 Win User

no games

Same here and support says it's the preview program, but repeatedly sent me to the xbone page.
  6. onyxishere Win User

XBONE preview program

Microsoft doesn't send out invites anymore. You'll need to have someone from your friend's list send you an invite.
  7. hamish001 Win User

Lost Game section on dashboard

Mine went about an hour ago and support keeps sending me to the xbone page saying its the preview program.
  8. Alexander Speer Win User

Been invited to XBONE Preview Program

Sure thanks for the reply. Looks like it could be a few more days :)
  9. Alexander Speer Win User

Been invited to XBONE Preview Program

Hi TheJackah

Thanks for the quick reply.

Do you know whats the current wait time please? A couple of mates sent me the invited on the 29th & 30th June.

Cheers,

Alex :)
Thema:

XBONE preview program

1. XBONE preview program - Similar Threads - XBONE preview program

2. My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Ext. Hard Drive shuts my XBONE off/crashes: The usb cable itself is fine, but everytime I connect it to the cable, then into the Xbox, the console immediatly shuts off and restarts itself. I’ve kept the ex drive in and pushed the power...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC: I have Forza horizon 4 on my Xbox ONE but for what ever reason, I can't install it to PC, But i can install FH3 cdb75597-f9a2-4c15-903b-d9db2c19c876
  4. xbone x setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbone x setup: my new xboxonex won't update . message says sorry looks like our service isn't working right. To check xbox live service status go to https://support.com. got a message there that you were having...
  5. Xbone Chatpad Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone Chatpad Question: Does the Chatpad get powered up by the controller, or does it take batteries, or does it need to be plugged in from time to time (rechargeable)? I've scoured the internet and haven't been...
  6. I have 2 Xbones.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 2 Xbones.....: My main one in my office and one in the loungeroom for the kids. I've created Live accounts for my two boys, how can I give them access to games I've purchased, while still being able to access...
  7. SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    SeaGate 4TB XbOne dive not working: So I think I'm going to need some experts here. : / so let me go to the story so you can understand the situation. I am afraid though that the 4TB drive is fried. I was on my Xbox One using my...
  8. redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account: i purchased the xbox one builders edition for my son for xmas. We redeemed the codes on what "he" thought was his xbox account but it is the wrong account. Can we get these transferred to the...
  9. 3 xbones three family members.. Unable to share gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 xbones three family members.. Unable to share gold: Title says it i got two boys each with there own system.. And i got mine but cant share gold or games three ways 9ea6960d-79af-4c44-bd58-60c2b950ebe1
  10. Been invited to XBONE Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been invited to XBONE Preview Program: Hi guys My friend has invited me to the XBONE preview program. I was wondering if an admin here can add the permission to my account so I can access the "Preview forums" and see if / when I will...