Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba

Discus and support Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 之前一直没什么问题,昨天从商店里下的游戏突然登不上Xbox账户了,今天就发现Xbox登不上了 现在的情况是登录之后有个登录成功的信息,但是Xbox还是登录失败(如图) [img] [img] fc9b053a-9935-4139-92e2-25fe1017874c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlockDS, Jan 24, 2020.

1. BlockDS
    BlockDS Guest

Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba

之前一直没什么问题,昨天从商店里下的游戏突然登不上Xbox账户了,今天就发现Xbox登不上了

现在的情况是登录之后有个登录成功的信息,但是Xbox还是登录失败(如图)
    Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba [​IMG]

Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba [​IMG]

:)

BlockDS, Jan 24, 2020
  2. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba

Hi, have you tried clearing your xbox app's cache or logging out and logging in again. I already had this problem and resovel with me.

I hope I helped and I disagree with your answer

~ Fox
  3. 毛毛张 Win User

win10商店,xbox,mail等都无法登陆Microsoft账户

安装 的操作了,还是不行,登陆商店还是遇到错误,请稍后重试登陆
  4. 至边际 Win User

我的xboxlive总是经常无法登陆 [Edit - Translation] - My xboxlive always fails to log in

您好我是叫卫连。

的电脑连接 的网络吗?

第一解决办法是我建议让 断开哪的网络从电脑,等四十五秒钟在连接 的电脑。

第二解决办法是 退出 的microsoft帐目在登录。
    您好

我的电脑连接网络了 并且我的这种 法登陆问题同时存在于Microsoft Stroe

您提供的第二种解决办法我不知道是退出在哪的Microsoft账号 为xboxlive一直登陆不上 微软商店退出 效

我拨号和以太网都尝试过 并且试过修改dns 和开启TLS1.2 都不奏效 应用商店登陆时错误 为0x800704cf xbox控制台小助手错误 为0xbba(但是网页版可以正常登陆)

[Edit - Translation] - Hello

My computer is connected to the Internet and my problem of not being able to log in also exists in Microsoft Stroe

The second solution you provided is I do n’t know which Microsoft account to log out because xboxlive has not been logged in. The Microsoft Store logout is invalid

I tried both dial-up and Ethernet and tried to modify dns and enable TLS1.2. It did n’t work. The error code of the application store login is 0x800704cf. The error code of the xbox console assistant is 0xbba (but the web version can log in normally)
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

无法登陆Xbox live

6. 毛毛张 Win User

win10商店,xbox,mail等都无法登陆Microsoft账户

好, 说的这些方法我都试过了,不行的,还是那 ,报相同的错误
Thema:

Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba

1. Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba - Similar Threads - Xbox无法登陆 错误0xbba

2. XBOX 360 External HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 External HDD: Hi! I want to use my 4TB external HDD for my XBOX 360 Slim. It is connected via a USB 2.0 port which the XBOX has. However, it is not formatted to Fat32 (XBOX uses it). I have some important...
  3. Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone): So a coupke months ago i got my xbox one s 1 tb console about five hours ago i ended my games session and powered it off via controller. About ten minutes later i went back to play and tried...
  4. 在地平线4中,xbox live 登陆不上去

in XBoX on Windows
    在地平线4中,xbox live 登陆不上去: 设置中显示正常,修复也点过了 [img] 但是就是登陆不上去,如图所示 [img] [img] 这个问题太奇怪了,就算是连上国际互联网也没有用,有人能帮帮我吗 7c6056f0-43c4-4f86-864f-7f83485e6ef8
  5. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  6. Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox, Microsoft flight sim: Hi there, I purchased and downloaded Microsoft flight sim, however, I could not open the app because I have a 32 bit processor when I need 64, i feel terrible about this, so I realised that it...
  7. Seniority Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Seniority Xbox Live: Hello, I would like to know if the seniority on the Xbox Live profiles increased? Because I have been a subscriber since 2018 and I am still 1 year old. ea0b7477-26bf-48ee-9b86-772c2f587bfa
  8. Specific kind of TV for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Specific kind of TV for Xbox Series X/S?: I’ve tried contacting Xbox Support to no avail, so I’m hoping the gaming community will be able to help me out. Does the upcoming Xbox Series X/S require a TV with 120hz refresh rate and HDMI 2.1...
  9. xbox companion app, "your clubs" wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app, "your clubs" wont work: i simply open xbox companion app go on clubs, click on my clubs button..... and i get the error almost everytime. https://i.ibb.co/pP5NDqR/clubbug.jpg I have this problem since August Even...
  10. Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream: So I set up my stream using an Elgato 4K60 Pro and OBS, streaming my gameplay on my Xbox. I'm in a party chat on my PC and I'm wondering how I can get my friends audio to be heard on my stream. I...