xbox 1 audio

Discus and support xbox 1 audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago. using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days. Then overnight the audio falis to come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ozag, Oct 22, 2019.

1. ozag
    ozag Guest

xbox 1 audio

Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago.

using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days.

Then overnight the audio falis to come thru on the jack. I run my video thru a monitor so the controller is the only source of sound I am using.

did some research and found out the 3.5 mm jacks on the controllers suck and are prone to failure.

I ordered a NEW controller, just synced it and no sound either.

It is either

a. microsoft shipped me a bum controller, or

b. something else is wrong with my sound.

Everything online I have found so far offers stupid or irrelevant advice.

Any idea of some simple trouble shooting steps I could go through to even isolate the problem. I have been told that getting the USB chat hookup for the controller is an option, but I kind of want to correctly diagnose the problem b4 I start throwing money
    at the problem.

Thanks much.

:)

2. REN AERO Win User

xbox 1 audio

Dear

To better help providing the link on a previous discussion regarding a similar issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-controller-headphone-jack-stopped-working/d9e83858-b8eb-469e-8655-7ec283921b83

Happy Gaming.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox 1 audio

4. Darth Seer Win User

xbox 1 audio

Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago.

using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days.

Then overnight the audio falis to come thru on the jack. I run my video thru a monitor so the controller is the only source of sound I am using.

did some research and found out the 3.5 mm jacks on the controllers suck and are prone to failure.

I ordered a NEW controller, just synced it and no sound either.

It is either

a. microsoft shipped me a bum controller, or

b. something else is wrong with my sound.

Everything online I have found so far offers stupid or irrelevant advice.

Any idea of some simple trouble shooting steps I could go through to even isolate the problem. I have been told that getting the USB chat hookup for the controller is an option, but I kind of want to correctly diagnose the problem b4 I start throwing money
    at the problem.

Thanks much.
    Have you tried your headset in another device? Just wondering. Maybe even trying another 3.5mm cable?
  5. yonizzlechizzle Win User

CONNECTING XBOX 360 to TV

It will be fine the yellow is video and red and white are audio. you will be just fine with only 1 audio input. have fun and welcome to the xbox community
  6. kmor18 Win User

using xbox with hd widescreen pc monitor

So I have to turn my pc on to use audio on my xbox? The 1/8 goes into line in on PC and if I'm using an HDMI for best video where do I get the audio out from xbox? Thanks.
Thema:

xbox 1 audio

1. xbox 1 audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Not receiving in game audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving in game audio through headset: Hi guys, I'm a bit stumped and was wondering if anyone can help me. I bought a used xbox yesterday, and bought a brand new turtle beach headset to use with it. When I plug it into my controller...
  3. RIG 800 Audio cutting out?

in XboX Insiders
    RIG 800 Audio cutting out?: I have the RIG 800 wireless headphones and I’m noticing that the audio cuts out a lot for me. Is there a way I can fix that? My headphones are fully charged yet it continue to cut out audio...
  4. Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio: without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game? pretty sure it used to work that when i was in...
  5. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  6. Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio: Hi Does anyone know when dtsx ultra will come to the xbox? Thanks Jared 91ed0e04-d482-4d42-81f8-f7032be48c16
  7. Blu ray player with audio in the movie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu ray player with audio in the movie: Hello I having a major while playing any DVD or blu ray dis,only occurs in the movie itself,previews & others things r fine with audio until movie starts,checked my settings & even contacted xbox...
  8. Can’t Hear Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Hear Audio: I can’t hear YouTube nor Netflix audio, but I can hear Party Chat, Game sound submitted by /u/PhantomWolf57 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition HDMI Audio Dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition HDMI Audio Dropping: Starting a month or two after purchasing my Xbox, I've run into an issue where the audio will drop for a second or two every few minutes, and sometimes the entire HDMI connection drops. Issue...
  10. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]