xbox 1 audio

Discus and support xbox 1 audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago. using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days. Then overnight the audio falis to come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ozag, Oct 22, 2019.

1. ozag
    ozag Guest

xbox 1 audio

Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago.

using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days.

Then overnight the audio falis to come thru on the jack. I run my video thru a monitor so the controller is the only source of sound I am using.

did some research and found out the 3.5 mm jacks on the controllers suck and are prone to failure.

I ordered a NEW controller, just synced it and no sound either.

It is either

a. microsoft shipped me a bum controller, or

b. something else is wrong with my sound.

Everything online I have found so far offers stupid or irrelevant advice.

Any idea of some simple trouble shooting steps I could go through to even isolate the problem. I have been told that getting the USB chat hookup for the controller is an option, but I kind of want to correctly diagnose the problem b4 I start throwing money
    at the problem.

Thanks much.

:)

2. REN AERO Win User

xbox 1 audio

Dear

To better help providing the link on a previous discussion regarding a similar issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-controller-headphone-jack-stopped-working/d9e83858-b8eb-469e-8655-7ec283921b83

Happy Gaming.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

xbox 1 audio

4. Darth Seer Win User

xbox 1 audio

Just bought a new xbox 1 console a week ago.

using the 3.5 mm jack for audio and worked well for 4 or 5 days.

Then overnight the audio falis to come thru on the jack. I run my video thru a monitor so the controller is the only source of sound I am using.

did some research and found out the 3.5 mm jacks on the controllers suck and are prone to failure.

I ordered a NEW controller, just synced it and no sound either.

It is either

a. microsoft shipped me a bum controller, or

b. something else is wrong with my sound.

Everything online I have found so far offers stupid or irrelevant advice.

Any idea of some simple trouble shooting steps I could go through to even isolate the problem. I have been told that getting the USB chat hookup for the controller is an option, but I kind of want to correctly diagnose the problem b4 I start throwing money
    at the problem.

Thanks much.
    Have you tried your headset in another device? Just wondering. Maybe even trying another 3.5mm cable?
  5. yonizzlechizzle Win User

CONNECTING XBOX 360 to TV

It will be fine the yellow is video and red and white are audio. you will be just fine with only 1 audio input. have fun and welcome to the xbox community
  6. kmor18 Win User

using xbox with hd widescreen pc monitor

So I have to turn my pc on to use audio on my xbox? The 1/8 goes into line in on PC and if I'm using an HDMI for best video where do I get the audio out from xbox? Thanks.
Thema:

xbox 1 audio

1. xbox 1 audio - Similar Threads - audio

2. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  3. In game voice chat and party chat audio not included in Game Captures

in XBoX Accessibility
    In game voice chat and party chat audio not included in Game Captures: Whenever i capture a game clip, none of my friends nor my voices are recorded with the clip. This is with party chat and game chat voices. Is there anyway to include it? If not, i feel like this...
  4. Game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio: For some reasonni lost game audio from my headset l got a new controller and new headset so i know it shouldnt have anything to do with them but it still doesnt work i try to select my chat mixer...
  5. External Audio Connection for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Audio Connection for Xbox Series X: I am planning on getting the XBOX Series X and I currently own a XBOX One X. I recently purchased a monitor that does not have internal speakers. Connecting audio directly to the monitor provided...
  6. Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?: So i have been recently trying to stream game play on twitch via my xbox one. I have checked and rechecked all my settings, but I still cant manage to get my GAME CHAT to be heard on my stream....
  7. Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream

in XBoX on Windows
    Party chat audio from xbox PC app to obs stream: So I set up my stream using an Elgato 4K60 Pro and OBS, streaming my gameplay on my Xbox. I'm in a party chat on my PC and I'm wondering how I can get my friends audio to be heard on my stream. I...
  8. Headset audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out: I have been troubleshooting this problem for 2 hours now and nothing has worked. My headset audio and the ability to talk cuts out extremely often(every 2-5 minutes) for a random amount of time....
  9. Audio visual questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio visual questions: Hi all, First time poster i hope these questions are ok. The first question, I am having a weird issue with my sub, it detects audio indicated by the standby light turning blue however doesn't...
  10. Audio tab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio tab: A couple of weeks ago my audio button in the last page of the guide went missing I know it's not my headset cuz I was using it all the time to change it for a movie or game.... I even got a new...