xbox 1 call of duty war zone won't download "you do not own or missing pk 1 D L C...

Discus and support xbox 1 call of duty war zone won't download "you do not own or missing pk 1 D L C... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; call of duty war zone = I own it it won finish downloading comes back "you do not own or are missing Pk 1 D L C 7 calls to support NO help does anybody... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rayaveline, Nov 26, 2020.

1. rayaveline
    rayaveline Guest

xbox 1 call of duty war zone won't download "you do not own or missing pk 1 D L C...

call of duty war zone = I own it it won finish downloading comes back "you do not own or are missing Pk 1 D L C 7 calls to support NO help does anybody know what it is or where it is ??? thank you in advance

:)

rayaveline, Nov 26, 2020
  2. ArijanPajazetovic Win User
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Downloaded MW and it keeps ...

4. DumpyThread Win User

I have tried all the steps to try and play my old xbox games...and nothing has worked

Im trying to play gears of war 1,gears of war 3 ,gears of war judgement,and saintrow the third,call of duty black ops 2 ,call of duty black ops 1 ,peggle1, just dance 3 , just dance 2014 grand theft auto iv,bejeweled 3,kinect advetures,call of duty modern
    warfare, and other downloadable games on the xbox 360 to xbox one
  5. Vortecpowr Win User

MW3 DLC wont download

6. Gateway425 Win User

Call of duty 4 modern warfare hacked

Thema:

1. xbox 1 call of duty war zone won't download "you do not own or missing pk 1 D L C... - Similar Threads - call duty war

2. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Cold War: So basically I bought Cold War on drop day, and havw been playing it perfectly fine up until the most recent update. It is saying that I have multiplayer and campaign downloaded, but that i have...
  3. Call of Duty Cold War -- partially installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War -- partially installed?: I purchased this game with a digital code. I was getting the "Blackout Trial" error, but thanks to the article I was able to download the rest of the packs and now I can at least get into the game...
  4. Call Of Duty Cold War Not Working (Xbox One S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Cold War Not Working (Xbox One S): Hi, so recently i got the trial for call of duty cold war zombies however the day after i went and bought the actual game. i tried installing it however it didn't start the download until i...
  5. Call of duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War: My call of duty will not launch i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game restarted my xbox every way i can i even bought the disc to play it all it says is it wont launch and that the...
  6. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War: We continue to have issues with the XBOX "freezing" up while playing Call of Duty Cold War. At this time it is a complete waste of time and money. We have turned off tracing, cleared cache as well...
  7. Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.: SO this has been going on for a while now When ever I try to launch cold war it says that the games currupted and that I need to uninstall it then reinstall I have done that at lest a dozen times...
  8. Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War: I own cold ware and all is up to date. Game will not play (trail version ended) How do i get this fixed? 3a4679ac-3ed5-4bc0-80ac-82c7bb9eedc5
  9. Call of duty black ops cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war: I can't install the conten packs, but I can install the game, campain, multiplayer, zombies and dead ops arcade. What I do? 1fc2ad5e-e505-4cec-8fe7-38e26136575b
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War keeps on crashing on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War keeps on crashing on Xbox Series X: On my Xbox Series X, Black Ops Cold War keeps on crashing. I have done everything online to try and fix this problem, but nothing seems to be working. I have the right version installed,...