Xbox 1 child account

Discus and support Xbox 1 child account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so i accidentally made a child account for my sister who inst a child. i was just messing around, but she had the account for a while and everything is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ThewyBalloon99, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox 1 child account

so i accidentally made a child account for my sister who inst a child. i was just messing around, but she had the account for a while and everything is okay except for the fact that she can't change her profile pic on the Xbox app. I've been trying to
    find a way to do this for about an hour wasting my time. is there any way i can just give her permission or just do something that's how i don't have to hear her complain. we live together in my house and she uses my Xbox when she usually gets off of work.
    how can she turn her profile to an adult account and change her profile picture?

:)

ThewyBalloon99, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Nehellenya Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Parent Account:

Child Account 1: Icehalos

Child Account 2: Newbunnylover
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox 1 child account

Hey there ThewyBalloon99,

So when it comes to the birthdate, you can update it from within your account settings but this would not change the permissions that were given to the account when it was initially created (child or adult permissions). Because of this, even if you do update
    the date of birth, her account won't be able to upload a custom pic until it graduates to an adult account based on the original birthdate that had been entered.

I hope this helps.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live gold membership

You don't need to buy separate gold for each account.

You can set Child 1's Xbox as child 2's home Xbox, then only buy gold for Child 2's account.

I hope that makes sense, if not I can re-explain.
  5. Darth Skrufy Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I am having a similar problem. Adult 1 and Child 1 were both able to play D2 Forsaken, but with Shadowkeep Child 1 is constantly being told "Need Shadowkeep campaign". Why is this happening?

D2 Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe was purchased and activated on Adult 1's account. The Xbox is set up as the Home Xbox. Child 1 just wants/needs the Shadowkeep campaign, not the Season Pass.

Please help!
  6. Frathos Win User

xbox live gold

Have you set up a family account for yourself and the child that has XBL Gold (ie parent account with Gold, Child 1 has access as defined by parent account)? This would be best to control unauthorized purchases but would limit game sharing as only the Parent
    account would be able to play on the non Home console.

If you haven't created a Family and have simply purchased XBL Gold for Child 1 then you can share that with Child 2 by game sharing:

• The console that Child 2 uses should be set as the Home console for Child 1 account
    • The Child 1 account would download the applicable games to both consoles
    • The Child 1 account would use the non Home console while logged in with his XBL account
    • I recommend setting a custom pass code on purchases if you don't want unauthorized purchases made if you have added your CC to the console.
Thema:

Xbox 1 child account

1. Xbox 1 child account - Similar Threads - child account

2. How to move a child's Xbox gamer tag off the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to move a child's Xbox gamer tag off the parent account?: My son is now 18 going off to college and his Xbox is still linked to my parent account. He needs his own Microsoft account but wants to keep his gamer tag. How do we do this?...
  3. My account is stuck on child default (it was set as adult when being created)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is stuck on child default (it was set as adult when being created): So I play daily and recently I've had difficulty gaining access to certain parts of games and I realised my account is stuck as the child default setting to where I am limited to what I do. I...
  4. Changing organizer to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing organizer to child account: My child added her account to the family account as an organizer. Can I change her account to a child account without loosing all of her data? 277be761-6ae5-481b-81dd-b3910fdaf3c8
  5. How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?: I need to renew the Live subscription on my childs xbox and have successfully created a fsmily group. I do NOT want to leave my credit card on the child account where i have no control over it....
  6. How do I make my account not a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make my account not a child account: I recently created an account for my new xbox and proceeded to install games on it. The games installed and I went to go onto COD:MW and got told that I had to have a parent account authorize me...
  7. Child Account Xbox Live Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Xbox Live Suspended: Hi, I have an Xbox Account with my son added as a child, and every month I add money to his account to pay for his xbox live gold subscription. However this month he cannot get it as it says his...
  8. Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't approve XBox account for a child who already has a Microsoft Account on Windows 10.: I https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-child-profile/a26776ee-a955-40ef-b625-af2c580c44c5 have...
  9. XBOX iOS Game Pass App for Child Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX iOS Game Pass App for Child Account: I hold our XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Subscription in my user name account. My XBOX is home XBOX. My son has an account on that XBOX. My son just downloaded the XBOX ioS Game Pass App on his...
  10. Xbox gold account bought on child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold account bought on child account: My son bought tge xbox gold on his account but the other children in family sharing cant use it how can i change this 2139b5d5-b0bb-4870-b4bc-2bd132163ca9