Xbox 1 child account

Discus and support Xbox 1 child account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so i accidentally made a child account for my sister who inst a child. i was just messing around, but she had the account for a while and everything is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ThewyBalloon99, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox 1 child account

so i accidentally made a child account for my sister who inst a child. i was just messing around, but she had the account for a while and everything is okay except for the fact that she can't change her profile pic on the Xbox app. I've been trying to
    find a way to do this for about an hour wasting my time. is there any way i can just give her permission or just do something that's how i don't have to hear her complain. we live together in my house and she uses my Xbox when she usually gets off of work.
    how can she turn her profile to an adult account and change her profile picture?

:)

ThewyBalloon99, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Nehellenya Win User

Childs accounts are visible at the microsoft family, but not at xbox family

Parent Account:

Child Account 1: Icehalos

Child Account 2: Newbunnylover
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox 1 child account

Hey there ThewyBalloon99,

So when it comes to the birthdate, you can update it from within your account settings but this would not change the permissions that were given to the account when it was initially created (child or adult permissions). Because of this, even if you do update
    the date of birth, her account won't be able to upload a custom pic until it graduates to an adult account based on the original birthdate that had been entered.

I hope this helps.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live gold membership

You don't need to buy separate gold for each account.

You can set Child 1's Xbox as child 2's home Xbox, then only buy gold for Child 2's account.

I hope that makes sense, if not I can re-explain.
  5. Darth Skrufy Win User

Xbox One Family Account Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Update not available for 1 of our logins

I am having a similar problem. Adult 1 and Child 1 were both able to play D2 Forsaken, but with Shadowkeep Child 1 is constantly being told "Need Shadowkeep campaign". Why is this happening?

D2 Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe was purchased and activated on Adult 1's account. The Xbox is set up as the Home Xbox. Child 1 just wants/needs the Shadowkeep campaign, not the Season Pass.

Please help!
  6. Yezzmina Win User

My son logging in to xbox live

Your son is on a child account. Its not a problem. It needs a parent to approve your son having an account by logging in to the parent account linked to your sons child account. If you don't know the parent account linked to the child account you can try
    contact support directly at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and they may be able to find the parent account for you.
Thema:

Xbox 1 child account

1. Xbox 1 child account - Similar Threads - child account

2. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  3. Adding money to my childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to my childs account: I wanted to add $40 to my child's account, but that denomination is not available. So, I tried to do two transactions, one for $25 and one for $15. Why did I get an error message when I tried to...
  4. Child account can only play on realms via split screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can only play on realms via split screen.: My daughter's child account has been invited and accepted into a realm several parents put together with our children. I'm the only one that uses Microsoft Family and has her added as a child. She...
  5. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  6. 자녀 계정 아이핀 인증 오류[Translation-Child Account Eyepin Authentication Error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    자녀 계정 아이핀 인증 오류[Translation-Child Account Eyepin Authentication Error]: 부모 계 은 아이핀 인증을 하여 엑스박스 같은 서비스가 사용이 가능한데 자녀계 이 사용을 수 없어 자녀동의를 하였는데 아이핀 인증을 다시 하는 창에서 오류가 계속 생기네요. 이미 아이핀을 인증한 계 으로 자녀동의를 면 꼭 자녀 동의 창에서 아이핀 인증을 해야되나요? 가족원 추가로도 해봤는데 초대는 가지만 초대를 받을 면 계 에 로그인을 하여야...
  7. Xbox Account still saying its a child one even after upgrading account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account still saying its a child one even after upgrading account: I recently turned 18 and noticed I still didn't have access to microsoft adult perks like buying 360 games or custom gamerpics. I then added my account back to microsoft family as a an adult...
  8. Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account: I have a parent account and added my kid in xbox. Now whenever he tries to play the game , it give different error messages. One message is "the account who purchased the game should sign in" . I...
  9. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account: We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child...
  10. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...