Xbox 1 controller

Discus and support Xbox 1 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 1 controller will power up my console then it dies.. The x will flash 2 to 3 times then nothing. Ive bought new batteries... Same thing. Ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William916Taylor, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Xbox 1 controller

My xbox 1 controller will power up my console then it dies.. The x will flash 2 to 3 times then nothing. Ive bought new batteries... Same thing. Ive bought new USB cords.. Same. Bought a new charger tower and batteries... Same. Any helpful hints? Wont
    stay on long enough to upgrade firmware if thats the problem

:)

William916Taylor, Nov 28, 2020
  2. sixday18seven Win User

Xbox1 controller problems

The Xbox 1 controllers are horrible, is there a way to user my 360 controller with my xbox 1 ?
  3. smileskybird Win User

Why Xbox One controllers break so easily

Xbox 360 controllers are more durable. Xbox 1 controllers are much lighter and sleeker. Xbox 1 Elite is overpriced.
  4. HsiangT. Win User

xbox one controller will not start automatically

Before updating the firmware, the PC will boot and the xbox 1 controller will turn on,

but now after the PC is booted, I have to press the xbox 1 controller button to start the controller
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

What controller you use?

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 and a Xbox One S Controller.
  6. Seedoh390 Win User

Xbox 1 controller

Connect the console to the USB drive. If this is successful, it is from the battery or the battery port that the malfunction occurs
Thema:

Xbox 1 controller

1. Xbox 1 controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox Series X Disconnecting all or one controller until hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Disconnecting all or one controller until hard reset: Yesterday, my controllers has been having issues syncing. Let's say your in a party with 6 - 10 people playing a competitive game such as call of duty. Suddenly your controller (Rechargeable)...
  3. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: When using Wireless Display App on my Xbox One, to mirror my PC and play PC only games through the Xbox if 2 controllers are connect to the Xbox they both work but they act as only 1 When moving...
  4. Xbox controller PC battery shows medium all the time

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller PC battery shows medium all the time: Hey guys my xbox hub always shows that my controller has a medium charge level. Is there a way to fix that? I connected my controller to my pc the whole day and it still shows medium after a whole...
  5. Incorrect inputs on Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Incorrect inputs on Xbox Series X controller: Recently, I bought a Xbox series x controller, and it has been working fine. However, when I boot up a game, some of the inputs are wrong. For example, when I boot up Hitman 2, the left trigger...
  6. Controller Not Connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Not Connecting: Every time I try to power on my controller it powers up for a few seconds and turns off. I have tried plugging it in as well as switching the batteries a few times. I updated my controller and it...
  7. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  8. Xbox series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller: So I just got a replacement Xbox series x shock blue controller because the one I had bought had a loose mic port so when I got the new controller it had the same issue I want to know is this...
  9. xbox controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller: so when i try to connect my xbox one controller to fortnite the batllEYE says [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64\BtMmHook....
  10. Xbox one controller inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller inputs: So I turn on my xbox and controller, and none of the controller's inputs register except for the left stick, triggers and the home button. Then the controller needs to be synced to the xbox, and...