Xbox 1 first gen

Discus and support Xbox 1 first gen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox will start up normal and in about 5-10 minutes it seems as if my controller loses connection either wired or wireless. I Try to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OldY0ur Momma, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Xbox 1 first gen

My Xbox will start up normal and in about 5-10 minutes it seems as if my controller loses connection either wired or wireless. I

Try to reset controller but nothing works. After i shut it down to reboot it doesn't like to start up

:)

OldY0ur Momma, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to keep your Xbox One controllers connected to your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller support article
    as it provides all steps available in relation to this issue.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

Hey there OldY0ur Momma

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with a console that keeps disconnecting from your controllers. I can totally understand how puzzling this could be for anyone.

If the console keeps exhibiting the same symptoms after the troubleshooting suggested by @XBF Javier R, I in turn suggest trying a factory
    reset of the console. We have an option for this that will not uninstall any games or apps that we call a soft reset. After making sure that your network is set up appropriately (with an open NAT) and that you have all the sign-in information for your gamertags,
    follow the steps outlined in How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option denoted reset and
    keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks
  4. OldY0ur Momma Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

Yes i tried that. But it also does it on wired controller
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

6. C0MP3LLED Win User

Console War Assumptions

I would think 1 million sales in the first 24hrs would just about guarantee another gen will be coming.
Thema:

Xbox 1 first gen

1. Xbox 1 first gen - Similar Threads - gen

2. What do you want from the next gen xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do you want from the next gen xbox ?: Backwards compatibility is pretty high on my list. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, but having gone exclusively digital this gen would be pretty devastating to not be able to play those...
  3. Brand new Xbox Elite Con Gen 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Elite Con Gen 2: Playing CoDMW with my new Elite 2 Controller and it disconnects itself and has done that to me 3 or 4 times now. IT forces me to full shutdown and Hard reset my Xbox. Loving the new controller ,...
  4. Xbox one first gen how to get up to 5 tb harddrives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one first gen how to get up to 5 tb harddrives?: Did someone know a easy way to allow up to 5 TB or more international diskspace? Because Xbox did not support more than 2 tb internal drives orginaly, so i need to find how i format it and...
  5. Will next gen console have new controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    Will next gen console have new controllers?: Not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit or not but i’m debating buying the new elite controller. I don’t want to do it if the next gen consoles will have new controllers that make all old...
  6. Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming: Amazon Fire HD 10 (7th Gen): Opened link via email invite to install the beta from the play store on my Amazon fire hd 10 tablet and on the app download page it says the "device is not compatible with this version" so I could...
  7. You're new gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You're new gen: For the current gen I'd say Witcher III, but I'm about to start AC Oddesy so that may change soon. b616f750-6bac-433e-b837-8e8e42429de0
  8. Xbox 360 1st gen vs. Xbox 360 E?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 1st gen vs. Xbox 360 E?: Hi all, I have a realtively mint condition Xbox 360 first generation (bought in 2006). Yesterday I bought a Xbox 360 E, second hand and I tried playing some games on it (Halo Reach, Call of Duty...
  9. Affiliate marketing in the next gen era

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Affiliate marketing in the next gen era: Let's talk about online commercials, you know those little banners and links you see floating around your dashboard or game streaming services. Those ads are created under affiliate marketing...
  10. 1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?: Hello and whats goin on wit ya? Well i'm having some difficulties and with my 1st Gen Xbox One and it constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go? Owned this thing since 2016 so...