Xbox 1 first gen

Discus and support Xbox 1 first gen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox will start up normal and in about 5-10 minutes it seems as if my controller loses connection either wired or wireless. I Try to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OldY0ur Momma, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Xbox 1 first gen

My Xbox will start up normal and in about 5-10 minutes it seems as if my controller loses connection either wired or wireless. I

Try to reset controller but nothing works. After i shut it down to reboot it doesn't like to start up

:)

OldY0ur Momma, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to keep your Xbox One controllers connected to your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller support article
    as it provides all steps available in relation to this issue.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

Hey there OldY0ur Momma

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with a console that keeps disconnecting from your controllers. I can totally understand how puzzling this could be for anyone.

If the console keeps exhibiting the same symptoms after the troubleshooting suggested by @XBF Javier R, I in turn suggest trying a factory
    reset of the console. We have an option for this that will not uninstall any games or apps that we call a soft reset. After making sure that your network is set up appropriately (with an open NAT) and that you have all the sign-in information for your gamertags,
    follow the steps outlined in How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option denoted reset and
    keep my games & apps.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much thanks
  4. OldY0ur Momma Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

Yes i tried that. But it also does it on wired controller
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox 1 first gen

6. C0MP3LLED Win User

Console War Assumptions

I would think 1 million sales in the first 24hrs would just about guarantee another gen will be coming.
Thema:

Xbox 1 first gen

1. Xbox 1 first gen - Similar Threads - gen

2. Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have an option to wipe our entire achievement history clear for the start of next gen: As the next gen is about to start, I would like to start fresh on all my achievements too. Before you tell me to just create another account - it's not as simple as just deleting your account and...
  3. Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - 1st gen controller - Headset/adapter not working: Hello, I recently received a second hand adaptor so that I can plug in my headphones/headset into my controller and listen to audio/communicate this way. However, when I try to use it the xbox...
  4. Phil Spencer says the ‘full-blown, next-gen’ Solitary won’t be a launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer says the ‘full-blown, next-gen’ Solitary won’t be a launch game: Phil Spencer intends to release a “proper, full-blown next-gen version” of Solitary Warfare– but it won’t be an Xbox Series X and PC launch game. In Late of March the company confirmed its...
  5. Getting signed out of Xbox live when trying to play old gen games.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting signed out of Xbox live when trying to play old gen games.: Whenever I want to play and older gen game, it always signs mean out of Xbox Live so I am not able to play the game. If I am able to play, I cannot save any progress because I am not able to sign...
  6. Xbox One first gen won't play Xbox One game disc ONLY!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One first gen won't play Xbox One game disc ONLY!!!!: I recently got Doom Eternal on disc and as of today, it seems that my Xbox will no longer play it. I have tried other Xbox One discs and they don't work either. However, Xbox 360, Blu-Rays, DVDs,...
  7. Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.: So the last thread about the Astro A50 was not working is the same exact problem I was having. Brand new Astro A50 out of the box generation 4. No one can talk to me in Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  8. ADD SCREENSHARE TO THE NEXT GEN CONSOLE :)

in XboX Insiders
    ADD SCREENSHARE TO THE NEXT GEN CONSOLE :): we all know that beloved screen share feature from discord and why not separate next-gen console services by adding a screen share feature to the Xbox series x console so that if your in a party...
  9. Ark Gen official servers that have crashed

in XboX Insiders
    Ark Gen official servers that have crashed: Does anyone know if the Oc official gen servers were reported to WildCard that they are down? submitted by /u/FLEXxSuperman [link] [comments]
  10. Elite Gen 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Gen 1: Ok so my elite is kinda dead by now anyway but ive discovered a problem ive never heard of before. My left analog stick has broken.. it is NOT stick drift.. everytime i slightly move my analog it...