xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital

Discus and support xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just bought my grandson an xbox 1 digital for Christmas. They have a lot of xbox 1 games on disk. Is it possible to copy these games onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davyand, Dec 3, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

1. davyand
    davyand Guest

Hi I have just bought my grandson an xbox 1 digital for Christmas. They have a lot of xbox 1 games on disk. Is it possible to copy these games onto the new console even though it does not have a dvd slot?

Thank you for any help you can give

Davy

:)

2. davyand Win User

Thanks very much for your very quick reply. Wasn't such a wise move in the end!!!

DAvy
  3. {Parity} Win User

No, you won't be able to play those games on the new console because you need a disc drive to verify the license.
  4. davyand Win User

Thanks very much for your very quick reply. Wasn't such a wise move in the end!!!

Davy
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way to get any game that are on disk to transfer to the all digital. the games do not work like movies.
  6. MARKDS9 Win User

Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

No error. Just a question. Looking for a second Xbox and considering the Digital Edition. Just want to make sure that it can play the games already on my 1st Xbox One, using the instructions that are given in the past thread referenced regarding the
    connecting of two consoles onto one (1) Xbox Live Gold account. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Thema:

1. xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital - Similar Threads - games onto digital

2. Transferring Games Onto New XBOX One All Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Games Onto New XBOX One All Digital: Hi all, I have just purchased a new Xbox - my first in a number of years... The Xbox is the All-Digital version and has no disk drive... Is there a way of downloading my old disk games onto this...
  3. How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I set it up so my son can play the games that I have downloaded onto the PC using...: My teen son just bought a new gaming PC. His Microsoft profile accurately reflects his age (under 18) and I have him set up as a family member both in my Microsoft profile and in the xbox one...
  4. Getting games onto Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting games onto Console: Is it possible to download games off gamepass without the console. I don't have internet connection at home, and its a bother carrying the console around. How can i download games on, say my...
  5. redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redownload a game from Amazon onto my xbox one?: Bought RDR2 last year on Amazon digital. Was replaying it this month and also started to replay RDR 1 ( with an xbox 360 Disc) and all was fine. Today, the 360 disc stopped working (other discs...
  6. 360 game..can i get it onto my xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 game..can i get it onto my xbox one?: D&D: Daggerdale cant seem to get it into my queue to dl to my xbox one.. e43cd37d-849a-4020-b5ca-b3d50b7ee489
  7. Download Xbox Games Onto My Computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Xbox Games Onto My Computer?: Hello! I was wondering, is there some way I can get the games I’ve already bought on my Xbox account onto my MacBook Air? I bought the game before I got my MacBook, and I really want to have a...
  8. Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1: I have an xbox one and when I play xbox 360 games I cant log on to my xbox live. It tells me the password isnt correct but I know it is. So I’m not able to play the 360 games to the fullest...
  9. Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.: I've been a fan boy since the days of the Duke. Gamescore around 70,000 And I have to say Xbox is a joke. I have to unplug my headset everytime I want to join a party. The astro a40 (400...
  10. Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive: Is it possible to download digital games for xbox 1 directly onto external hard drive through pc or mobile db500c3d-6ed7-486c-9024-c84d580719ae