xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital

Discus and support xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have just bought my grandson an xbox 1 digital for Christmas. They have a lot of xbox 1 games on disk. Is it possible to copy these games onto the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by davyand, Dec 3, 2019.

1. davyand
    davyand Guest

Hi I have just bought my grandson an xbox 1 digital for Christmas. They have a lot of xbox 1 games on disk. Is it possible to copy these games onto the new console even though it does not have a dvd slot?

Thank you for any help you can give

Davy

:)

davyand, Dec 3, 2019
  2. davyand Win User

Thanks very much for your very quick reply. Wasn't such a wise move in the end!!!

DAvy
  3. {Parity} Win User

No, you won't be able to play those games on the new console because you need a disc drive to verify the license.
  4. davyand Win User

Thanks very much for your very quick reply. Wasn't such a wise move in the end!!!

Davy
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way to get any game that are on disk to transfer to the all digital. the games do not work like movies.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox One Price?

Buy 1 xbox one with free FIFA 2015 includes as a digital game, but one xbox one with COD included as a digital game and then setup digital sharing, you also only need 1 person with gold membership. (The games have to be digital for this to work)
Thema:

1. xbox 1 games onto an xbox digital - Similar Threads - games onto digital

2. Xbox game pass being forced onto players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass being forced onto players?: Gold membership is roughly $60 a year in order to play online multiplayer and occassionally recieve free game downloads. Game pass if roughly $200 a year for able to do the same as gold but with...
  3. cant get onto game account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant get onto game account: I have left my partner and my sons Xbox was set up with my ex partners email address and a password chosen by him. I want my son to be able to use his game account but cant get into it. my ex...
  4. Games on Xbox onto your PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Xbox onto your PC: I went on the Microsoft store today to see if I could download Sea Of Thieves onto my computer because I already own it Xbox and thought that it might let me download it on my computer. What...
  5. Can you duplicate game & profile content onto a second xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you duplicate game & profile content onto a second xbox?: Hi All, Hope your all safe at home playing xbox. The question, I have one xbox that me & my son both use. We both play the same games via our own profiles (at different times). The xbox HD is...
  6. Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering Game Pass Ultimate onto our new console: Hi, we've bought xbox game pass ultimate and have had to exchange our xbox as it broke, will the account work on the new device? If so how do you transfer it. thanks...
  7. Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download profile onto Xbox One backwards compatible games. Why?: As i said i cannot download my profile onto games that are backwards compatible from the 360 to the One. I have tried to play "The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition" and "Battlefield...
  8. Putting games from pc onto USB/flash drive

in XboX Insiders
    Putting games from pc onto USB/flash drive: So I have farming simulator from xbox game pass pc on my computer and I was wondering if there is a way of putting the game onto a USB/ flash drive so I can play it on my laptop and if so how?...
  9. Transferring Games Onto New XBOX One All Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Games Onto New XBOX One All Digital: Hi all, I have just purchased a new Xbox - my first in a number of years... The Xbox is the All-Digital version and has no disk drive... Is there a way of downloading my old disk games onto this...
  10. Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games onto external hard drive: Is it possible to download digital games for xbox 1 directly onto external hard drive through pc or mobile db500c3d-6ed7-486c-9024-c84d580719ae