Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line

Discus and support Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; History, on my third power brick in the life of this consul, the last one is a modded 360 brick which works fine. The problems started with No Man's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Discoeast, Oct 12, 2019 at 11:07 AM.

1. Discoeast
    Discoeast Guest

History, on my third power brick in the life of this consul, the last one is a modded 360 brick which works fine. The problems started with No Man's sky version 2.1.2.5447,the game would bomb out, consul very hot to the touch at the top vent, when power
    brick No 2 died, in came modded 360 brick. I do have 2 x seagate 2 tb external drives on USB 3 cables permanently plugged in, how ever the consul is always in offline mode and switched off when not in use. So the home screen was not responding as per normal
    with the display of the wrong game to resume, change the game cd made no difference as if the drive was not reading the cd loaded, then all the errors, 0x80072ee7,0x800704cf.0x80070005. Had a look on the net and did the obvious resets, hold consul button,
    power remove,clear cash etc, and nothing changed. Then did a system reset with the option of keeping the games installed. Battled on like this and got the games to play randomly, It made no difference as to what game I wanted to play of my 50 installed, the
    results were the same. Then yesterday I could not get the consul to play anything, so I move all the games on the internal to the external drives and did a clear all reset, no updates were shown during the online process and once the consul was ready a few
    apps needed to down load, then I had an 500+ mb update. Going through the menu's I did not see any more error codes, how ever on offline mode when inserting a game cd, I'm diverted to a go online screen ? I cancel it, remove the cd from the drive, re-insert
    cd and it played.

So the question is , Why am I getting this GO ONLINE SCREEN. I got it on every game that was a online down load now on my external drives, that may be a different issue, so tonight I will check the other games which I have the cd's for. One other thing I
    noticed is that the home page is colored black, I set that color to the default blue on the reset, may be a clue.

:)

2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Some games do have online servers and you may need to connect online to play them. Some of the games you're trying to play might require this, so it's possible that's why it keeps wanting you to go online. Also, I'm not sure how reliable using "modded
    360 power bricks" are with an Xbox One. You mentioned you had overheating problems etc. Is there a reason you aren't using a proper Xbox One power brick?
  3. Discoeast Win User

dupeys, as per the first link, I have those set to offline.

Disconnect wireless, will investigate tonight.

The cell data statement has me stumped, as I do not have wifi, router at home, cell signal
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] at most times, I would use my cell phone on a tether system to link to my xbox for minor updates or take to work for big downloads if needed.
  4. Discoeast Win User

I am aware of the online servers, however all 50 of my games ( internal/external drives) have been working perfectly on this same consul offline, until this issue with No Man's Sky update. As for the 360 brick, it was just available at the time and works
    fine with all the other games played using it.
  5. Dupey Win User

This link should provide you with the information you need; https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-one/networking/using-xbox-one-offline

If you are still connecting to Xbox Live, you may want to disconnect your internet from your Xbox.

Settings > Network > Network Settings > Disconnect Wireless

Also, could you please check if your Cellular Data is the reason your connecting?

If you still are experiencing these issues, you should contact Microsoft Support -

https://support.xbox.com/en-NZ/contact-us#0:0:0
  6. Buick350X Win User

Now it is all coming back to me now!

not the only game, in WoT that your cruise control, it works when it wants also, turned off when you want to keep going, or turns it self on and your tank drive into a enemys line of fire.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 keeps wanting to go on line when I want to use it off line - Similar Threads - keeps wanting line

2. I Want to Make New Friends on Xbox...Keep Reading

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Want to Make New Friends on Xbox...Keep Reading: Hello everyone! I just wanted to thanks everyone who helped me solve issues I experienced on both Xbox and Windows 10. I never knew I would get responses on the questions i ask. I don't usually...
  3. Deleted games I wanted to keep

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted games I wanted to keep: Can anyone tell me why my Xbox one exclusive games are deleting themselves when I try to update them plus I have slow internet so this issue is very irritating. fffb87b6-9505-4380-83f3-cb9bcd06d058
  4. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...: I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also...
  5. I have been communication banned for nothing i keep getting banned i want to know what i have ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been communication banned for nothing i keep getting banned i want to know what i have ...: i want to know why the **** i keep getting communication banned I'm sick of it i have done nothing in sick to death of it i have done nothing im moving to ps if you don't sort it out your service...
  6. Want to know how close I am to keeping my 3 Star Rank for next year.

in XBoX Rewards
    Want to know how close I am to keeping my 3 Star Rank for next year.: I thought I was going to end up hitting rank 4 this year, but my spending ended up petering off near the end of the year. I was wondering if there's some way to see how close I am to at least...
  7. Xbox keeps reblocking people I want to unblock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps reblocking people I want to unblock: I blocked someone who I was angry at. Now I want to unblock him but it keeps reblocking them. I’m using a Xbox one x If that matters. Is this just a bug Microsoft need to fix or is there a way I...
  8. I want to create a new account, but keep a Gamertag from an account I'm about to delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to create a new account, but keep a Gamertag from an account I'm about to delete: My microsoft account has become so confusing with many different services, addresses, accounts etc. I want to purge it. I don't have an Xbox anymore, but just in case I want to play Xbox again in...
  9. Want to talk live Agent at Xbox live and it won't let me it keeps saying error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to talk live Agent at Xbox live and it won't let me it keeps saying error: This been going on for now about week now is your Xbox Live Agent is down or is it issue on my end? When try to excess the Xbox 360 Live an keeps booting me from talking to the agent....
  10. I want to delete my xbox account and gamertag while keeping my microsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to delete my xbox account and gamertag while keeping my microsft account: Hi, I want to delete all the xbox part of my account or at least "Reset it". A while ago we could just switch the gamertag to an other account but for whatever is the f***ing reason we can't now....