xbox 1 month games pass

Discus and support xbox 1 month games pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi until recently i was able to redeem microsoft points for 1 month xbox games pass but as of yesterday can no longer find this reward option anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Novalhype, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Novalhype
    Novalhype Guest

xbox 1 month games pass

Hi until recently i was able to redeem microsoft points for 1 month xbox games pass but as of yesterday can no longer find this reward option anymore. Has it been removed?

:)

Novalhype, Oct 10, 2019
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  3. Nico NT Win User

xbox game pass to ultimate

You can already upgrade to game pass ultimate, your game pass subscription will be modified like this :

[table][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

This was once a one-time promotion with 1 to 1 conversion. Now there is a conversion table.

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion
    ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Villarino Win User

What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

Hello iiWinteredSnow!

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Upgrade to ULTIMATE

As you used the promotion before you won't get that deal again.

Any gold subscription will convert to ultimate but not at a 1:1 rate it's something along these lines

• [table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

xbox 1 month games pass

1. xbox 1 month games pass - Similar Threads - month games pass

2. X Box Game Pass 3 months not accepted !!!

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box Game Pass 3 months not accepted !!!: X Box Game Pass 3 months not accepted !!! the free trial is for new customers only ! [img] 346b2928-b4f0-402b-ace2-1086f525ce91
  3. Game Pass Monthly Mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Monthly Mission: So I am doing a monthly mission for Xbox Game Pass Rewards. Game : Minecraft Dungeons Objective : Earn 4 achievements such as the Expert Explorer and more So my problem here is that I am 75%...
  4. How do i buy Xbox Game Pass PC for the next month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i buy Xbox Game Pass PC for the next month?: How do i bug Xbox Game Pass PC for next 2 or 3 etc months at the same time. I don't want it to take money from my account every month but i want to buy it in bulk for 2-3 months. Anybody know how...
  5. 3 month xbox game pass pc different account than xbox account error message how to link them

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month xbox game pass pc different account than xbox account error message how to link them: I recently got an xbox one s and created and account and bought a game and I also activated the free month game pass that came with it. Well I also purchased a new AMD cpu that included a 3 month...
  6. Xbox game pass 3 month code

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass 3 month code: I have just received an Xbox game pass 3 month code with the AMD game rewards and it wont let me use the code as apparently i have already used a trail ? d57ed583-8789-4b0f-85ec-1b3736922cf4
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  9. Xbox game pass 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass 3 months: I got xbox game pass for 1$ will I get 2 months after It ends I got it for the xbox digital only console 979c59e7-19cb-480f-84a1-f4c6a296ecac
  10. Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold: So I just purchased a year worth of Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox, and it converted it to give me 4 months of Xbox Game Pass expiring on 23/11/2020....this isn't what I have ordered and I wanted my...