xbox 1 month games pass

Discus and support xbox 1 month games pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi until recently i was able to redeem microsoft points for 1 month xbox games pass but as of yesterday can no longer find this reward option anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Novalhype, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:53 AM.

1. Novalhype
    Novalhype Guest

xbox 1 month games pass

Hi until recently i was able to redeem microsoft points for 1 month xbox games pass but as of yesterday can no longer find this reward option anymore. Has it been removed?

:)

2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. makehalofan7 Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Game Pass Promo

Hey GaticaRising218

Hi, i have a problem with this promotion, i buy that promotion (1 month of Xbox Game Pass and 1 month of Xbox live Gold), and yes i have my game pass month but i havent recibed the xbox live gold code for 1 free month from The xbox oficial acount what must
    have to do?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

1) OK, but if I convert my account, I get the first month for $1, then $14.99 per month after that, for what? I already pay $60 a year for xbox gold.

2) A friend said they converted ALL their remaining months of xbox live gold to ultimate and it only cost them $1 in TOTAL, not per month. He said he renewed his gold, then paid $1 extra, and now he has ultimate for the next 14 months, no monthly charge,
    does that ring true with anyone here?
    1) If you convert an account with prepaid Gold and/or Game Pass, you pay $1 for the conversion, which then adds together all those unused months. For example: If you have 6 months of Gold and 6 months of Game Pass at the time of the conversion, you'll pay
    $1 to get your first Game Pass Ultimate month, then 12 more months of Ultimate. After that expires, you will begin paying $14.99/month for Ultimate, which includes all three services - Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass Console and Xbox Game Pass PC.

2) Yes, your friend is exactly right.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Ultimate games pass question

Hi KB Shyne,

I understand what you mean!

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store >
    Memberships. Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions
    to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio.

Here you can find the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps
    Just to add onto this a little; a chart with the conversations can be found
    here
    . For convenience, I'll also copy and paste that info.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]

If you apply the 12 months to your account, then you should get the full 12 months since your not the one with Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

xbox 1 month games pass

1. xbox 1 month games pass - Similar Threads - month games pass

2. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD: I own Xbox game pass for pc which I pay every month for. But I just received 3 month free code of Amazon from AMD for purchasing a AMD product because right now they have a offer on that gets you...
  4. [PC] (I have a Game Pass code for 3 months which I activated) - I can install and start...

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] (I have a Game Pass code for 3 months which I activated) - I can install and start...: Whenever I install a game and start it, for example Forza Horizon 4, it gets me to the "Press (X) to start", I press it and it says, "Load Failed. Unknown ..." I tried re-install it, re-install...
  5. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...
  6. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...
  7. Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsubscribing from Ultimate Game Pass-- do I lose my remaining months of Xbox Live?: Hi all-- I am thinking about joining XBox Game Pass Ultimate to take advantage of the $2 for 2 months trial. I already have an XBox Live Gold account (playing on XBox One console) and that doesn't...
  8. Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate charged me 17$ instead of 2$ for the first 2 months: Right now, it is written on the website that the first 2 months cost 2$ for a limited time and after that the price is 17$ per month. I just subscribed to game pass ultimate and I got charged 17$...
  9. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me: My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when I signed up, but it changed to only 1 month...