Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins

Discus and support Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So the thing is, if a starter buys this bundle, receives the 1 month gold + the 1000 coins. I am not eligible for this because i have 12 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Szila08, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Szila08
    Szila08 Guest

So the thing is, if a starter buys this bundle, receives the 1 month gold + the 1000 coins.

I am not eligible for this because i have 12 month membership, but if i would like the apex coins for this price, is it possible somehow? I mean, i purchase this gold for an other account, and if they send the code for the apex coins, am i able to just redeem
    the code to my account?

Thanks in advance,

Szilárd

:)

Szila08, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

Hello Benny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with your question today. In regards to the promotion for 3 months of gold that includes 1K Apex coins, the promotion itself is only valid for a single purchase of a sub whether
    it be for a month or 3 months and then you'll get 1K Apex coins. If you go to the

Xbox Live Gold
    section on our website and go to the very bottom you'll see the promotion description there or you can view it down below.

Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."

If you have any further questions or concerns about the issue or promotion please feel free to reply back. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Unfortunately no in game microtransactions only go for the profile purchased on. As for the free trial it cannot stack onto an existing live term. Hopefully you get a second code to redeem the free month at the end of your 12 month membership
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

If they send a code for the items then the code will not be linked to the purchasing account and you can use it on any account you like.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive a code for the coins on or before 06/30/2019

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  6. Smwutches Win User

apex coin code

Yes, the deal runs until 5/12.

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins - Similar Threads - month gold Apex

2. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...
  3. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  4. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?: My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch... 4d15c01c-b59b-44ed-bfcb-30448bbe746b
  5. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  6. Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But: Hello, I just buy at my EB Games a 3 month Gold For 29.99$ (Can) And I have a special other code for me to have an other 3 month and 1000 Apex Coin... First I put my normal code for the 3...
  7. 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins: Hi I have been sent an offer on my Xbox. Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it is still £14.99. Am I missing something here....
  8. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  9. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...
  10. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working: I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal...