Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins

Discus and support Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So the thing is, if a starter buys this bundle, receives the 1 month gold + the 1000 coins. I am not eligible for this because i have 12 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Szila08, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Szila08
    Szila08 Guest

So the thing is, if a starter buys this bundle, receives the 1 month gold + the 1000 coins.

I am not eligible for this because i have 12 month membership, but if i would like the apex coins for this price, is it possible somehow? I mean, i purchase this gold for an other account, and if they send the code for the apex coins, am i able to just redeem
    the code to my account?

Thanks in advance,

Szilárd

:)

Szila08, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

Hello Benny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with your question today. In regards to the promotion for 3 months of gold that includes 1K Apex coins, the promotion itself is only valid for a single purchase of a sub whether
    it be for a month or 3 months and then you'll get 1K Apex coins. If you go to the

Xbox Live Gold
    section on our website and go to the very bottom you'll see the promotion description there or you can view it down below.

Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."

If you have any further questions or concerns about the issue or promotion please feel free to reply back. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. GettinYolked Win User

Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

I wanted to 100% agree with this detailed post. I too have completed the EXTEND your gold offer and have not received my Apex coins and it is now June 30.

I ran into the same issue in all the forums that the Microsoft Ambassador kept replying to the posts about this with the wrong information. There were two deals that were going on as this forum post states.

1) For NEW or RETURNING Xbox Live Gold users you could get one month of XBL Gold for $1 and get a bonus 1000 Apex Coins.

2) For CURRENT XBL Gold users the offer was to extend 3 months at 50% off and get 1000 Apex Coins.

All of the forum responses from the Microsoft Ambassadors kept replying to the second offer saying it was only a $1 1 Month offer for NEW users and to read the fine print. That is 100% False! We were reading the fine print! There was even photo evidence
    of the offer in a number of the posts and it was still being responded to incorrectly.

I hope that this can be resolved. I would have not purchased this deal if I wasn't going to be receiving the Apex coins as I have gold for a number of months more and didn't need to extend at the time, but wanted to take advantage of the offer.
  4. darkist1 Win User

1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

Hi Sonicstormer,

Sorry you've had to go through this experience,

Apparently there was a disclaimer at the bottom somewhere.

1 Month Gold for £1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. £1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current
    regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 PM PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be
    sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/6/2019.

They should still have sent the coins, but unfortunately the ambassadors are unable to assist with refunds or issuing coins for Apex Legends as that is not without our ability.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive a code for the coins on or before 06/30/2019

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Unfortunately no in game microtransactions only go for the profile purchased on. As for the free trial it cannot stack onto an existing live term. Hopefully you get a second code to redeem the free month at the end of your 12 month membership
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins - Similar Threads - month gold Apex

2. The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The GOLD Annual fee is due on the 3rd of each month, but I can only pay on the 4th. This...: There is no known option on how to change the annual `Gold` fee each year by a single day. This causes one of two problems. (besides Microsoft [currently on Windows 10] not allowing each letter...
  3. Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.: Had Xbox gold til march (4 months from now). Thought I try Ultimate Pass for $1 just last week but cancelled today after 1 week use. However, now I lost my 4 months of Gold. What needs to be done...
  4. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a
  5. Xbox live gold 1 month offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold 1 month offer: So I'm from Mexico, and i have 20 pesos in my account, and there is an offer, one Xbox live gold month for 10 pesos, the issue is I can't pay that month because i need to add a credit card or a...
  6. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  7. Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But: Hello, I just buy at my EB Games a 3 month Gold For 29.99$ (Can) And I have a special other code for me to have an other 3 month and 1000 Apex Coin... First I put my normal code for the 3...
  8. 3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold 50% off free 1000 apex coins: Hi I have been sent an offer on my Xbox. Extend 3 months gold at 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins free, yet the 3 month gold price is NOT half price it is still £14.99. Am I missing something here....
  9. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  10. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working: I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal...