Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins

Discus and support Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So the thing is, if a starter buys this bundle, receives the 1 month gold + the 1000 coins. I am not eligible for this because i have 12 month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Szila08, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Szila08
    Szila08 Guest

So the thing is, if a starter buys this bundle, receives the 1 month gold + the 1000 coins.

I am not eligible for this because i have 12 month membership, but if i would like the apex coins for this price, is it possible somehow? I mean, i purchase this gold for an other account, and if they send the code for the apex coins, am i able to just redeem
    the code to my account?

Thanks in advance,

Szilárd

:)

Szila08, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive a code for the coins on or before 06/30/2019

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  3. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Unfortunately no in game microtransactions only go for the profile purchased on. As for the free trial it cannot stack onto an existing live term. Hopefully you get a second code to redeem the free month at the end of your 12 month membership
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

If they send a code for the items then the code will not be linked to the purchasing account and you can use it on any account you like.
  5. Smwutches Win User

apex coin code

Yes, the deal runs until 5/12.

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those who turn live gold

Hello
    ll TheKiller
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I understand that you're asking about the recent Apex Legends Coins Promotion.

The following are the Terms & Conditions listed in the Description section on that page for that particular promotion:

1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current
    regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins
    will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

I hope that this information helps out.

Felix

Xbox forums support.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 month gold + Apex coins - Similar Threads - month gold Apex

2. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  3. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...
  4. 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins not working: I have a screen off to extend my gold which runs out soon. Its 3 months gold at 50% off and 1000 apex coins offer. The extend now link only takes me to the monthly subscription or the normal...
  5. Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 12 months gold live code not working: Hi - I have purchased a 12 month Xbox Live subscription for my son, but each time he loads it (into xbox one) using the Redeem Code function it does not seem to recognise it is pre paid and...
  6. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  8. Can't get xbox one gold games this month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get xbox one gold games this month: Hi everybody I am writing from Spain. I have an xbox 360 but Ive always been able to DL gold games for Xbox One (for a near future), but this month I cant do it from my console (I click on the...
  9. Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!: Até quando teremos jogos fracos e antigos na Live "Gold"? Antes eram jogos pelo menos descentes e medianos, mas uns meses pra cá é só jogos fracos e sem graça. Pois para nos "divertimos" no Xbox,...
  10. problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month: Hello, I have problems with acquiring a gold status for hbox 360 for 6 months. After I bought the gold status, I received a letter from the store with a code for the gold status, but after I...