Xbox 1 promo credit

Discus and support Xbox 1 promo credit in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have not received the promotion ($75 credit) yet and was told it would be credited on my account on Aug 15th. I’m a little upset about it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jhfernan175, Sep 10, 2014.

1. jhfernan175
    jhfernan175 Guest

Xbox 1 promo credit

Hello,

I have not received the promotion ($75 credit) yet and was told it would be credited on my account on Aug 15th. I’m a little upset about it, can you help me with this?

Thank You,

Jorge [Mod Removed]

:)

jhfernan175, Sep 10, 2014
  2. Just10tbXBL
    Just10tbXBL Guest
    Go gold for $1 + Free games - Limited time offer PROMO wont work

Every time I try to accept this promo and get the 1 moth for $1, it loads and then goes back to the original promo screen after I click confirm purchase. Is MS *** with me or are too many people buying it? I rebooted my console and the promo is still there.
    I want those free games and Xbox live! Xbox 1 promo credit :(( all of my billing, credit card, and account info is correct.)

Just10tbXBL, Sep 10, 2014
  3. Simply Rewards, Didn't Get Rewards Credit

I purchased $60+ worth of games on 3/1 and do not see the "Simply Rewarding" promo showing credit for the purchases.

matrixcaptain84, Sep 10, 2014
  4. Xbox 1 promo credit

Hey there, Jorge! I dug a little bit and it looks like the message for this promotion was never sent to your account. In order to receive this promotion, you should have received a message on your account while still on the Xbox 360 to purchase the Xbox
    One and activate it as your Home console during a specified time. Unfortunately, this means that you do not qualify for this particular promotion.

Please do keep an eye out for future promotions via
    majornelson.com
    or news.xbox.com that you may be eligible for. I am sorry to see that you are unable to receive this credit, but do hope that you qualify for future offers! Xbox 1 promo credit :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 12, 2014
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox 1 promo credit

Hey there, Jorge! I dug a little bit and it looks like the message for this promotion was never sent to your account. In order to receive this promotion, you should have received a message on your account while still on the Xbox 360 to purchase the Xbox
    One and activate it as your Home console during a specified time. Unfortunately, this means that you do not qualify for this particular promotion.

Please do keep an eye out for future promotions via
    majornelson.com
    or news.xbox.com that you may be eligible for. I am sorry to see that you are unable to receive this credit, but do hope that you qualify for future offers! :)
  6. EmptyStatic Win User

75$ xbox promotional code

I live in canada and got the promo on my dashboard, I heard around that Canada was included in the promo so I went ahead and bought an XBOX ONE. I recieved my $75 credit yesterday.
  7. Jerbear 8D Win User

ME3 CE cheap price

you probably had a $20 promo credit on your account
  8. NxtDoc1851 Win User

75$ xbox promotional code

@Pass that stuff, the code would have shown up on your 360. How it works is the code would have to be activated on an Xbox One before July 31st for it to work, and it seems to be tied to the same gamertag used on the Xbox 360 the promo appeared on. Also,
    the $75 credit has an expiration date of 1 year after its activation
  9. RikuuduSennin Win User

$15.00 promotion for purchasing 12 month xbox live and I only received $5.00 credit!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys

you should be getting the remaining $10 credits within 4 weeks after you sign up for the 1 yr Gold

this was actually indicated at the bottom of the promo window and may have just been missed out
Thema:

Xbox 1 promo credit

1. Xbox 1 promo credit - Similar Threads - promo credit

2. Have not receieved all credits from Go West for Rewards promo last month

in XBoX Rewards
    Have not receieved all credits from Go West for Rewards promo last month: I have received the first level for purchasing $40 worth of games, but did not get the ones for avatar gear, achievements, or completing all tasks. I completed the 5 achievements on 3/31/18 and...
  3. Did not receive promo credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not receive promo credit: Good evening, I'm a relatively new user to Xbox Rewards. I signed up a long time ago but never tried taking advantage until very recently when I tried to purchase Halo Wars 2. On March 7th,...
  4. No way to enter promo code to receive 50000 credits when buying an xbox one s

in XBoX Rewards
    No way to enter promo code to receive 50000 credits when buying an xbox one s: I purchased a xbox one s on the microsoft store and i received a promo code to get 50000 rewards credits, but i did not find a way to entering the code into the system when i bought the xbox. All...
  5. Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...: so i had pre-ordered an xbox one s on October 14, 2016 and the actual console doesn't come out till November the 1st. they finally went through the transaction on the 28th and i had got an email...
  6. Missing Oscar movie promo credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Oscar movie promo credit: I have not received the promo credit for the promotion - Buy 5 Oscar winning movies at $4.99 and get $25 in credit back. I bought the movies in the stipulated timeframe and everyone else I know...
  7. EA Madden/NHL Promo credits of (2) $5 not received case [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA Madden/NHL Promo credits of (2) $5 not received case [Mod Removed]: I received (2) message from Xbox Live the first one on Friday Dec 2 and the second one today Monday Dec 5th. The messages reads. "A promotional credit of $5 has been applied to your Microsoft...
  8. Promo Code for 50k credits, Free Game & Free Expedited Shipping for Xbox One S Upgrade not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Code for 50k credits, Free Game & Free Expedited Shipping for Xbox One S Upgrade not ...: I've tried to use the promo code I received on 10/29/16 at least 5 times using both Chrome and MS Edge (as suggested by the first support person I chatted with). Neither she nor the second person...
  9. $5 promo credit for Microsoft Movies & TV

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $5 promo credit for Microsoft Movies & TV: doenst seem to work i got it as a promo code for xbox tv and movie error Xbos-0x80122727 fc170b63-e997-44a7-8854-b4aa30b229c0 2016/07/01 - 05:42:18 UTC c6daaea1-d27c-4775-a3bd-a2b1c69b0b89
  10. Promo credit not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promo credit not received: I received a promotion email on April 1st offering a $3 credit within 10 business days if I became an Xbox Live Gold member before April 6th. I became a member on April 5th, the 10 business days...