Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i’ve been having this problem where every time i try to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox 1 it says disconnected from xbox live, and that i am not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrAwesome147001, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live

So i’ve been having this problem where every time i try to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox 1 it says disconnected from xbox live, and that i am not signed in to a gamer profile. I dont think this is a problem with my network because i tried it ok another
    profile and it worked fine, its just this one profile that wont work. Thanks in advance for any help!

:)

MrAwesome147001, Apr 1, 2019
  2. MrAwesome147001 Win User

This fixed it, thank you so much!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MrAwesome147001,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the Xbox 360 game is not able to launch. We suggest deleting your Xbox profile from the Xbox 360 storage on your Xbox One. We will provide steps on how to remove your profile. Once you
    have removed the profile from the Xbox 360 storage, we recommend downloading the profile back to it. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to remove your profile:

1. Launch an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One
    2. Wait until you get past the Xbox logo and press the
      View
      and Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    3. Go to Settings and look for storage settings
    4. Select profiles
    5. Delete your profile(Profile only) Do not delete profile and items

How to download your profile:

1. Once your profile has been removed, press the View and
      Menu
      buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    2. Select download profile
  4. MrAwesome147001 Win User

Ive only tried it recently with one but other games have worked in the past
  5. Jean-Luc_Gates Win User

xbox 360 and xbox one

Xbox one has 0 reverse compatibility
  6. Eeprom Prophet Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats it. Until Mediacom fixes the problem the only solution is to :

1. disconnect the modem ethernet cable from the wan port on the router

2. disconnect the ethernet cable that runs from the xbox to the router ( unplug from the back of the xbox)

3. plug the cable you disconnected in step one into the back of the xbox

4. Reset the cable modem (unplug power for 30 seconds then pug it back in)

5. You now have xbox live (all other devices will have no internet access)

To restore your network do the cable swaps in reverse and then reset your cable modem. Wait for 30 seconds after it is reconnected then do the same for your router.

I hope they fix the problem soon :(

I have some theories on what is happening but at this point it's only guessing.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 reverse compatibility, disconnected from Xbox live - Similar Threads - reverse compatibility disconnected

2. Some Reverse compatibility games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Reverse compatibility games not working: I recently bought three games at the same time for my Xbox Series S, metal gear rising (Xbox 360), far cry instincts (Xbox 360), and mortal shell (x/s). I got a receipt in my email confirming...
  3. bought xbox360 game reverse compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox360 game reverse compatible: I bought Call Of Duty World at War(xbox360) for my Xbox One S in the Microsoft store on the xbox. When it finished downloading, I was able to load in, but I am not able to play the multiplayer...
  4. Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?: game just will not work i have both a disc and a soft copy i bought today in the shop on my xbox one. it refuses to let me play. though from past experience with live this is pretty normal. i mean...
  5. Reverse compatibility Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverse compatibility Xbox: Can need for speed most wanted 2012 please be reverse compatible 662c4859-390c-4179-b6ed-e6903d544674
  6. Error downloading a reverse compatible game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading a reverse compatible game.: I've been trying to download Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on Xbox One and it keeps coming up with an error I've been trying for several weeks now, my local EB Games told me to contact you guys...
  7. Reverse compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverse compatibility: Why isn't a popular game such as COD MW3 reverse compatible with Xbox one. There's a bunch of lame ass games that are offered for free each month that are but the one game I prefer to play isn't...
  8. Xbox one reverse compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one reverse compatibility: So when I saw that dungeon defenders 2 was coming to Xbox one my friends and I were so excited about it. But one thing still bothers us how Xbox has never put the first dungeon defenders on Xbox...
  9. Xbox One Reverse Compatible DLC Glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reverse Compatible DLC Glitches: [img] [img] [img] I've been having this problem for a couple of months now. On some DLC that I bought for current reverse-compatible games on Xbox 360, the system only partially downloads the...
  10. reverse compatible sign in errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    reverse compatible sign in errors: When i go to play bo1 or any 360 game i have i cannot sign in . any help, thanks 41961e6c-10b0-4ce7-a0af-7b0d724f825c