: Xbox 1 s 1080 p not working.

Discus and support : Xbox 1 s 1080 p not working. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox 1 s 1080 p not working. Hello D.Dover, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by D.Dover, Mar 14, 2020.

1. D.Dover
    D.Dover Guest

Hello D.Dover,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. What exactly is happening when you attempt to change the resolution to 1080p? Which troubleshooting steps have you completed
    thus far? We have a support article that provides instructions on
    how to use the display troubleshooter
    for your resolution. We want to make sure all troubleshooting has been completed before requesting a repair order. Be sure to let us know the results!

:)

D.Dover, Mar 14, 2020
  2. DouglasGonçalves2 Win User

Xbox 1 s 1080 p not working.

Hello D.Dover,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. What exactly is happening when you attempt to change the resolution to 1080p? Which troubleshooting steps have you completed
    for your resolution. We want to make sure all troubleshooting has been completed before requesting a repair order. Be sure to let us know the results!
    Olá, o que ocorre é o seguinte, está acontecendo comigo e aqui vou descrever o que já foi feito e também estou buscando solução. Vou começar do início, onde tudo começou.

Simplesmente depois que eu troquei o XBOX de Tela, ou seja, tirei de uma TV (QUARTO), liguei na outra (SALA), o mesmo simplesmente para de passar imagem em HD OU FULL HD, só funciona na resolução 640 X 480, e isso só após fazer o RESET COM POWER + RESET.
    Já troquei o Cabo HDMI, JA TESTEI EM 3 TV'S e um MONITOR GAMER, em nenhum deles consigo obter a qualidade de imagem acima dos citados: 640x480. Como disse, já realizei diversos testes e nenhum deles trouxe resultado, estou rodando nessa qualidade horrível.
  3. KyleCuba Win User

Im having the same problem. When attempting to change resolution, the screen goes black and reverts back to low resolution. Any help would be appreciated. Spent a whole evening tying to fix and nothing is working.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello D.Dover,

5. D.Dover Win User

Restart. Reboot. Tried on other tvs. Same problem.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

What resolution is it outputting?
Thema:

1. : Xbox 1 s 1080 p not working. - Similar Threads - 1080 working

2. Xbox onex 720 &1080

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox onex 720 &1080: Hi my first post. My xbox x is flickering on my tv when the xbox is on 1080p but not when i set the xbox on 720p? I have tried 3 used hdmi cables and 2 tv's but i get the same issue when the...
  3. Unable to have any fast movement with 1080 resolutions after xbox took the most recent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to have any fast movement with 1080 resolutions after xbox took the most recent...: My xbox one took the recent software update two days ago (may 17 2019) and now if anything is fast moving either on my directv or a video game while its in 1080, the screen will flash black.. the...
  4. Xbox one x lock on low resolution mode, no 720p & 1080 accepted since two days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x lock on low resolution mode, no 720p & 1080 accepted since two days: Please help me my xbox one x dont want accept since 2 days 720p and 1080p resolution on my screen. Its not the hdmi cable and tv faults cause i used it on a second xbox and its run perfectly....
  5. Black bars on sides when resolution 720 or 1080

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black bars on sides when resolution 720 or 1080: When Settings / Display & Sound / Video output / resolution is set from 640 x480 to 720p or 1080p the video on the TV has black bars on the sides that cut off content. All content is displayed at...
  6. can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k?: can the Xbox One X do support the feature Dynamic Super Resolution(DSR) for games 1080 in 4k? DSR - Factors=4.00x which enables DSR - Smoothness= 33% Dynamic Super Resolution under Change...
  7. Issue playing 1080 mkv files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue playing 1080 mkv files: Hi After updating my Plex app I started having a problem playing some files. Files are 1080 h264 with AC3 5.1 sound. Initially I thought it was a Plex problem (I had been watching the files the...
  8. 1080 and circular selectors don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1080 and circular selectors don't work: If I run the game in 1080i from the xbox one and get to a part of the game requiring building from instructions the circular selector WILL NOT ALLOW scrolling up around to the top center item. If...
  9. PUBG is Overheating My X1X, but Only When I Play in 1080

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUBG is Overheating My X1X, but Only When I Play in 1080: While playing PUBG in 1080 resolution, the video output starts to flash green horizontal lines and black screen. Starts at the parachute drop and escalates until the screen goes completely black...
  10. Can a Xbox One S work on a 1080 TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a Xbox One S work on a 1080 TV: What feature will not be used if connected to a 1080 instead of an 4k UHD e4be2e77-0f99-46fb-b8b1-b7fe1c2c8baf