Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games

Discus and support Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Sorry if not allowed) Like the title says really. The main games I play are Apex and COD. When I select the game it usually will start to load it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joe-welly, Jul 3, 2022.

1. /u/joe-welly
    /u/joe-welly Guest

(Sorry if not allowed)

Like the title says really. The main games I play are Apex and COD. When I select the game it usually will start to load it, and then crash back to the Home Screen saying that the game took too long to load. If I do get into the game, I will try queue into a game and it’ll crash as soon as I press play, or if I get lucky and put into a match, the game freezes and then crashes.

It’s not just triple a titles though, I’ve had the problem of it taking too long to start on Amazon prime and lower intensity games.

Recently I’ve also been trying to play fall guys and it’ll take me to the screen where it says press a to sign in and I will, and then it’ll freeze halfway through signing in.

As I’m writing this I’m testing my network connection and the app keeps freezing for 15 seconds to up to a minute.

I was just wondering if it was a common problem, and if so, are there any solutions to it?

submitted by /u/joe-welly
    [link] [comments]

/u/joe-welly, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Gioogguo Win User

For honor/game pass issue

Sorry but I am seeing that my Xbox in general crash with every game especially during loadings but not only , are there a fix ?(it is an xbox one s)
  3. Larian7 Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

i got the same problem with the xbox one s..keeps crashing after switching between apps and games...mostly when i'm useing or have used youtube and then go back to game its crashes 99% of the time...but not only with youtube but its the most common
  4. crimxnal Win User

Microsoft FS2020 crashes on the Cessna screen "Checking updates"

5. PiNkEyE69 Win User

Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta

Only managed to complete 1 game online, and it keeps crashing my xbox.
  6. DWoodbine Win User

Forza Horizon 3 adds the Halo Warthog

Couple of times now this game has crashed while loading and I had to reload, anyone else had this problem? I imagine it runs like a dream on the new xbox s but this is what I fear will happen when you have multiple xbox's on the market.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games - Similar Threads - keeps crashing loading

2. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing onto desktop while loading into the main...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 keeps crashing onto desktop while loading into the main...: Hello, I recently bought Microsoft Flight Simulator on steam, yesterday it finally downloaded. So basically on the first launch everything was fine, i started a flight but it said not enough...
  3. xbox wont load games at all and it keeps freezing and crashing when i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont load games at all and it keeps freezing and crashing when i do: Im am trying to play my games and they wont load and it would make my xbox crash and run slow I rest twice on with keep all games and apps and the other time i erase everything and it still wont...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 - Keeps Crashing After Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Keeps Crashing After Loading: Not really sure if Xbox for Windows is the correct place for this, though it is an Xbox game downloaded via Game pass. Anyhoo... I pre-installed Forza Horizon 5 a few days before it's official...
  5. My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do?: My Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing on load what should I do? 7980a2bb-f27d-4076-8b0f-4a3f1ec6989c
  6. FS2020 keep crashing on loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 keep crashing on loading screen.: Hello can anyone help me i reinstalled fs2020 2 times but the same problem keeps happening my pc specs are rtx 2060 i5 9300h 8 gb ram 1 tb hdd can the problem be about 8 gb ram or do i need to...
  7. Cant load into my game, keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load into my game, keeps crashing.: Hey ive been have trouble loading into ghost recon breakpoint, i received recently update 2.1.0 and since the update my game gets to the loading screen and crashes instanly, i have troubleshooted....
  8. Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub app keeps crashing when I try and load it: I can't load the app it keeps crashing and I can't even report problems right now I haven't been able to do any of my surveys anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/Insane-Rebel...
  9. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  10. Xbox keeps crashing on the green screen or when I load a game or app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps crashing on the green screen or when I load a game or app.: Hi guys, my Xbox turns keeps crashing on the green start up screen or when I load a game or app. Is this an issue with the power supply? The console is getting plenty of ventilation so i can't see...