Xbox 1 S

Discus and support Xbox 1 S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; nail polished spilled near the hdmi cord and its not show my hdmi game on the tv it only shows here and there i had the xbox for 3 years and i don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ꧁༺ᴄᴀᴍʀᴏɴ༻꧂, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Xbox 1 S

nail polished spilled near the hdmi cord and its not show my hdmi game on the tv it only shows here and there i had the xbox for 3 years and i don't know if i need a new hdmi in my xbox.

:)

꧁༺ᴄᴀᴍʀᴏɴ༻꧂, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Xequicq Win User

How many Xboxes do you have?

Hey guys, in my house we have :

1 Xbox One S Digital

1 Xbox One S

1 Xbox One

1Xbox 360 Elite

1 Xbox 360 Arcade

1 Xbox 360 modded

Really dont wanna throw anything out

😄😄😄
  3. calcal99911 Win User

Will Halo 5 be on Xbox 360??

xbox 1's are proberly better than ps4's
  4. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Xbox game share issue

Both parties must set each others account as Home.

For example party 1's xbox must have party 2's account as home. Party 2's xbox must have Party 1's account as home
  5. smileskybird Win User

News On The NEW Xbox One Dashboard!

I still prefer Xbox 360's current UI. Very good. And it places a lot more emphasis on avatars than Xbox 1's UI has ever done (social, parties, friends section of Xbox 360's dash). The Xbox Guide is also great too. None of this click on home button do get
    to stuff like Xbox 1's dash. Xbox 1's dash is more boxy, but it's way better than that Windows 8 like junk Xbox 1 released with which SO many people on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1 complained about. The Windows 10 like UI is much better on Xbox 1 than the Windows 8.
    And yes!! There IS a difference between 8 and 10. Attention to detail. On Xbox 1, I notice the activity section is filled with useless spam and stuff of activities from randoms especially, and friends. And clubs and conversations could do with improving. Also
    with Xbox 1's UI, some of my friends the dash just says "offline". But when I log onto Xbox 360, it's UI says "last online 3 hours" or actually WHEN they were last online. It's only with some friends though. The Xbox 1 dash usually shows when 'most' friends
    were last online instead of just saying "offline". Xbox 1's UI is now a bit faster than Xbox 360's, but I find Xbox 360's UI appeals a lot more kid friendly because of it's design.
  6. RealCMDestroyer Win User

Local Caches

Does it work on the xbox 1 s?
Thema:

Xbox 1 S