Xbox 1 start upissue

Discus and support Xbox 1 start upissue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. When I try to start my xbox after pressing on aroung 10 seconds later it turns itself off. I bought a new power supply but still the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BryanPilmore, Feb 14, 2019.

1. BryanPilmore
    BryanPilmore Guest

Xbox 1 start upissue

Hi.

When I try to start my xbox after pressing on aroung 10 seconds later it turns itself off.

I bought a new power supply but still the same issue.

Have tried disconnecting all cables but no good.

Any ideas please

:)

BryanPilmore, Feb 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 1 start upissue

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to provide some information.

I'm assuming you have the original Xbox One seeing that you tried a different power supply. I recommend unplugging the Xbox and power supply and trying some different power outlets to rule that out.

If the console will still not turn on then you will need to get the console serviced or replaced. You can follow this article to go over warranty details and where to set up a repair order:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Xbox 1 start up issue

Hey EpicSh3llshock,

Can you try power cycling your console?

EDIT: I posted the wrong set of instructions there, here are the correct:

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button until the light behind it turns off (about 5 seconds), which means the console is off.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.
  4. Senator Canuck Win User

Xbox 1 start up and shutdown issue

Hi! Sorry to hear about your issue. We can try a system cycle. To do this have your xbox one on. Now hold down the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off completely. Now you want to unplug every cord from the back of the console and wait 2 mins.
    After the 2 mins plug everything back making sure everything is plugged in securely. Now let it reboot. I hope this helps!
  5. FoggierLeech12 Win User

Minecraft LAN game not showing up on Xbox One

So I've gone through every setting on each Xbox and each profile. It partially works now but let me make it more confusing...

Xbox 1, 2, and 3 are on the same network. All profiles are set to adult. All Xboxes are set to "no barrier". Xbox 1 starts a game, Xbox 2 cannot see it but Xbox 3 can. When Xbox 2 starts a game, Xboxes 1 and 3 can see it.
  6. HsiangT. Win User

xbox one controller will not start automatically

Before updating the firmware, the PC will boot and the xbox 1 controller will turn on,

but now after the PC is booted, I have to press the xbox 1 controller button to start the controller
Thema:

Xbox 1 start upissue

1. Xbox 1 start upissue - Similar Threads - start upissue

2. Rage 2: Not Starting/Loading - Resolved ( Xbox Game Pass for PC ) 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2: Not Starting/Loading - Resolved ( Xbox Game Pass for PC ) 2020: Hi, if you are still struggling in May 2020 like i was for the past 5 months with Rage 2 Not working loading error here is a solution: After you have tried almost everything e.g updates...
  3. I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a RANDOM internet EXPLORER short cut on my start menu...: its very suspicious since i dont have it installed..... can someone help or know about this? 01739b2c-974c-405b-8aca-d1c05970f491
  4. Games just load but dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games just load but dont start: Why games keep loading and dont want to start 0c1035fc-a2db-4512-8f07-a0e77e95dcad
  5. XBOX ONE FAT WONT START

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE FAT WONT START: So I woke up 2 days ago just to normally turn on my Xbox and it turns out that it would turn on, the power supply is normally working I would say, and the Xbox logo is also turned on but as soon...
  6. Xbox Game Bar PC Not starting properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar PC Not starting properly: It's been fine the last few days, but whenever I press the key to open it (WIN+G) It locks my mouse so I can't interact with anything on my desktop or in game however the game bar never actually...
  7. bingo start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo start up: it try to log om my account but stop short of going to my account can't play the game 8aeaa9ef-edce-446e-aaec-b882bdd3aa91
  8. No sound on Xbox One after cold start-up - sound does show up after it warms up for about...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on Xbox One after cold start-up - sound does show up after it warms up for about...: My Xbox One serves as the controller for our home entertainment system. Upon start-up in the morning, there is no sound over HDMI. After about 20 minutes or so, there begins a series of pops and...
  9. Spiele CD kaputt Spiel startet nicht mehr[Translation-Games CD broken game no longer starts]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele CD kaputt Spiel startet nicht mehr[Translation-Games CD broken game no longer starts]: Hallo meine Dying Light CD ist kaputt das Spiel startet nicht mehr. Wenn ich es runterladen will muss ich es nochmal bezahlen . Was kann ich tun damit ich es wieder spielen kann. Danke Christoph...
  10. Xbox starts lagging and won’t open anything up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox starts lagging and won’t open anything up: My Xbox works fine but right when I sign in to my profile I’m in the preview program it starts lagging or says it took to long to open it’s been like this for like 2 weeks submitted by...