Xbox 1 to Xbox 360 wireless gaming

Discus and support Xbox 1 to Xbox 360 wireless gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 1 and an xbox 360 in two different locations. If I have the xbox 360 wireless adapter will I be able to play the same game where I left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LA4life18, May 27, 2020.

1. LA4life18
    LA4life18 Guest

I have an xbox 1 and an xbox 360 in two different locations. If I have the xbox 360 wireless adapter will I be able to play the same game where I left off of on one or the other? For example, if I am playing Dragon Age or Mass Effect on my xbox 1 will
    I be able to save it and pick up where I left off when I start up my xbox 360 with the same game because it was saved in the Microsoft cloud? And I do have xbox live.

:)

LA4life18, May 27, 2020
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

You will be able to do this as long as you are playing the 360 versions of the games. I did this for a while with Dragon Age 2. Just make sure your cloud saves are working on your 360 through the settings. You also have to make sure your Xbox
    One is also connected to the internet.
  3. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi there,

Xbox One and Xbox 360 are 2 different platforms, with XBO being a lot more advanced. This would make the XB360's hardware impossible to support Xbox One games smoothly. The only way to really do this is Play Anywhere, however you would need a computer and
    strong internet connection to do this.

Thank you!
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello yes you'll be able to do this. You would only need live if the game requires it.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, that won't be possible. The xbox 360 accessory is incompatible with the XBOX One
  6. Atherza Win User

Xbox wireless adapter

Thema:

1. Xbox 1 to Xbox 360 wireless gaming - Similar Threads - 360 wireless gaming

2. Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver software?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver software?: ive just recently got a new computer and when plugging in my xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver it didnt install the software needed so it wont connect to my controller, and i found this guide, but...
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver shuts down my pc when connected

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver shuts down my pc when connected: Hi, a month ago i experienced a error, i was playing with my xbox 360 gamepad connected to my laptop since i dont use my xbox anymore, i was playing and it disconnected, when i reconnected my...
  4. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers: I recently bought a third party pc wireless gaming receiver which should work with Xbox 360 wireless controllers but the problem is downloading the drivers for this receiver. I followed this...
  5. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  6. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  7. Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver in order to connect my wireless Xbox 360 gaming controller. I have tried to connect my wireless receiver but my PC does not...
  8. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  9. Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming receiver not recognized by windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming receiver not recognized by windows 10: I have a wireless gaming receiver for windows and when I connect it to my computer it scans for drivers but doesn't recognize the device. This means that it doesn't download the necessary drivers...
  10. Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver: I recently bought a wireless receiver and my laptop says it needs its drivers updated, unfortunately i have not found anything remotely close to what i am looking for, if anyone could help me with...