Xbox 1 video

Discus and support Xbox 1 video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just found out That all the movies that I have bought on Xbox video I can't access with the Xbox one. Apparently you can only stream them for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Talyyn7, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Talyyn7
    Talyyn7 Guest

Xbox 1 video

So I just found out That all the movies that I have bought on Xbox video I can't access with the Xbox one. Apparently you can only stream them for a limited time. Good thing I still have my 360, all my movies are on there. Microsoft better fix this
    problem ASAP...I won't buy any more movies till this problem is solved.

Come on Microsoft you can do better than this. You're gonna loose a lot of movie sales because of this problem.

:)

Talyyn7, Jan 22, 2014
  2. I AM B0DYBAG
    I AM B0DYBAG Guest
    PREORDERED

[quote user="HELLRAZR23"]

This is amazon today.

Now Xbox One

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)

#1 in Electronics > Home Audio & Theater > Multiroom Digital Music Systems > Streaming Media Players

#1 in Electronics > Computers & Add-Ons > Networking Products > Digital Media Devices

#1 in Electronics > Televisions & Video > Blu-ray Players & Recorders

Now here is PS4

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:

#3 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)

#1 in Electronics > Televisions & Video > DVD Players & Recorders > DVD Players

#1 in Video Games > PlayStation 4 > Consoles

#2 in Electronics > Computers & Add-Ons > Networking Products > Digital Media Devices

As you can see the stat tell all so if you want to go by pre orders about which system to get then its Xbox One

[/quote]

You apparently can't even read your own post....

#1 in Video Games > PlayStation 4 > Consoles... That means it's #1 for console sales.. #3 for video games... That's just for the Video games.. not consoles.

I AM B0DYBAG, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Amazon prime video

Amaxon prime video works great ont xbox 1

CeasedThought, Jan 22, 2014
  4. marchiks Win User

Sound set up via HDMI wires

I have 3 hdmi ports on back of receiver 1) Monitor Out; 2) Video 2 in; 3) DVD in

When i set:

TV to Receiver into Monitor Out

Xbox to Receiver into Video 2 IN

If I switch TV on source "TV" , and then switch to Receiver Channel Video 1, there is sound through speakers for TV.

But when I switch HDMI1 on TV and keep the same Receiver Channel Video 1, there is visual for Xbox, but no sound..

What did i do wrong?
  5. I AM B0DYBAG Win User

PREORDERED

[quote user="HELLRAZR23"]

This is amazon today.

Now Xbox One

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)

#1 in Electronics > Home Audio & Theater > Multiroom Digital Music Systems > Streaming Media Players

#1 in Electronics > Computers & Add-Ons > Networking Products > Digital Media Devices

#1 in Electronics > Televisions & Video > Blu-ray Players & Recorders

Now here is PS4

Amazon Best Sellers Rank:

#3 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)

#1 in Electronics > Televisions & Video > DVD Players & Recorders > DVD Players

#1 in Video Games > PlayStation 4 > Consoles

#2 in Electronics > Computers & Add-Ons > Networking Products > Digital Media Devices

As you can see the stat tell all so if you want to go by pre orders about which system to get then its Xbox One

[/quote]

You apparently can't even read your own post....

#1 in Video Games > PlayStation 4 > Consoles... That means it's #1 for console sales.. #3 for video games... That's just for the Video games.. not consoles.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Future Xbox One games optimized for the Scorpio?

[quote user="Lei Fang DOAX3"]

Original Xbox is the Xbox 1

Xbox 360 is the Xbox 2

Xbox One is the Xbox 3

Xbox One S is the Xbox 3 1/2

Xbox One Scorpio is the Xbox 4[/quote]

Lei Fang, a more accurate description would be-

• Xbox- Microsoft Video Game Console from the 6th Generation of Video Game Consoles
    • Xbox 360- Microsoft Video Game Console from the 7th Generation of Video Game Consoles (includes all Xbox 360 Models ie Core, Arcade, Pro, Elite, S, E)
    • Xbox One- Microsoft Video Game Console from the 8th Generation of Video Game Consoles (includes all Xbox One Models (ie S)
    • Project Scorpio (working name)- Microsoft Video Game Console from the 9th Generation of Video Game Consoles
  7. WayneHixson Win User

Still not strong after the changes!!!

Xbox One continues to be #1 in Video Games the last couple days on Amazon
  8. smileskybird Win User

Don't make a "slim" console this gen

I also watched some of technobuffalos youtube videos. Xbox 1's internal hardware components definitely runs A LOT cooler than the competition. Hardware should last longer when it has super-good ventilation like what Xbox 1 has. Microsoft learnt their lesson
    from last gen regarding earlier Xbox 360 models. So they went big. It would still be appreciated if they made a slim model, but I've learned to accept my Xbox 1 Day 1 Edition with Kinect, design. I watched another Youtube video of two men who took apart the
    Xbox 1, they said the Xbox 1's fan was BBIIIIIIGGGGGGG. Youtube video titled: What's Inside Microsoft's Xbox One Console, by Tested, it's a 14-15 minute long video. I think Microsoft went toooooo far with their ventilation. It just clearly reiterates they
    have learnt their lesson from Xbox 360.
Thema:

Xbox 1 video

1. Xbox 1 video - Similar Threads - video

2. Video Processing / Motion Sickness

in XboX Insiders
    Video Processing / Motion Sickness: Quick question. Can an update change somehow the video processing that could introduce motion sickness issues. Have active thread talking about this issue here...
  3. No video feed on my movie rent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No video feed on my movie rent: Cant see the video feed only the sound works on my rental of resident evil vendetta on xbox one x 20f3a125-c645-43b4-b4b7-9a4cf4a7d3cf
  4. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  5. video's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    video's: hi, When i hit the start button and go to my screengrabs and video's, i have a problem. When i try to watch a video from some of my own games, the video (inbuild app) just crashes. Tried it a...
  6. XBox issue with sound and video

in XboX Insiders
    XBox issue with sound and video: My Xbox has started playing sound and video at what appears to be double speed. It is not just the apps but the sounds when navigating the user interface. Has anyone seen this before? What's the...
  7. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  8. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

in XboX Insiders
    is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  9. Video signal loss.

in XboX Insiders
    Video signal loss.: Since last 2 updates, worse after today's. Getting signal loss. Games, dash, whatever signal loss occurs, total black screen for a second or two then back on. It often repeats a few times then...
  10. Hide Notifications During Video Playback

in XboX Insiders
    Hide Notifications During Video Playback: I was told I should post this here: This evening while watching Avengers Endgame, I'm at one of the action scenes, totally into it, and all of a sudden, a notification about a friend coming...