XBOX 1 won't power on

Discus and support XBOX 1 won't power on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kids purchased an XBOX 1 in January 2018. In November 2018 we've observed that when we powered on the unit, it turns off within 5-6 seconds. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeffreyShannon, Sep 4, 2019.

1. XBOX 1 won't power on

My kids purchased an XBOX 1 in January 2018. In November 2018 we've observed that when we powered on the unit, it turns off within 5-6 seconds. The kids didn't say anything about the XBOX not working until recently. We have tried resetting the unit and
    even had a local repair shop examine the unit. The shop concluded they couldn't repair it and that we should contact Microsoft. My kids saved up their own money to purchase the XBOX. They have purchased games, controllers and a headset that they can longer
    use. I would like Microsoft to provide a soution or provide a replacement unit.

Please advise. Thank you.

:)

JeffreyShannon, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

XBOX 1 won't power on

1. XBOX 1 won't power on - Similar Threads - won't power

2. Refused repair - Xbox One S won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refused repair - Xbox One S won't power up: Hi evergone Just looking for some advice. I bought an Xbox One S 1tb back in January this year. My partner annoyingly gets rid of things as soon as set down, including the box where I had put the...
  3. Xbox won't stay powered on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't stay powered on: So last night I was playing rainbow six siege with some friends until I was getting offline when xbox popped up a console update (I'm apart of the preview program) so I updated the system went...
  4. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  5. Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on: So I've only had this Xbox one controller for a few months and it's worked fine but now it won't turn on. The batteries in the controller died so I took them out and put in some fresh ones (from...
  6. My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One power supply has an orange light and won't boot up.: My Console's power supply has an orange light and my console wont turn on. My cousin i has a bad sleep schedule and is playing on while im asleep, when i wake up the Xbox is turned on and then i...
  7. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...
  8. Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?: I'm having trouble with my Xbox One where it won't stay on anymore without both the power box and system shutting off even when plugged in. It was yesterday that the problem occurred when I went...
  9. Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?: Okie dokie. So I had an issue about a week ago where a power supply I'd ordered for my Xbox One (original 1540 model) was turning off when plugged into the console (would turn orange, white, then...
  10. Original Xbox One : Won't Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One : Won't Power On: A little while ago, I posted here regarding my Xbox One X failing, and not outputting any video over HDMI. It was sent to Microsoft over a week ago and am still waiting for it back. In the mean...