Xbox 1 x brand new not working

Discus and support Xbox 1 x brand new not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Setting up the xbox when it froze turned it off and back on but nothing on the screen xbox turns itself off after a couple of minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gordonwright4, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Xbox 1 x brand new not working

Setting up the xbox when it froze turned it off and back on but nothing on the screen xbox turns itself off after a couple of minutes

:)

gordonwright4, Apr 22, 2020
  2. MindOfTim Win User

Have you turned the Xbox off by the plug? If not try turning it off and leaving it for a couple of minutes then turning it back on
  3. wolfheart517 Win User

I recommend that you demand the guarantee
  4. gordonwright4 Win User

Tried but still nothing on the screen and the xbox turns itself off
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Brand new xbox 1 x

Also remember to keep the reciept to hand as proof of purchase for when you are looking at getting a replacement issued or a full refund.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Brand new xbox 1 x

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue with setting up a new console. We recommend take it back to the point of purchase. Sounds like the console could be faulty.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 x brand new not working - Similar Threads - brand working

2. Brand New X Box One X broken, none of the trouble shooting works. Waste of money.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New X Box One X broken, none of the trouble shooting works. Waste of money.: I've tried all the trouble shooting. At this point the thing won't even turn on. It's brand new, just out of the box today. Can't even get a live person from Microsoft to talk to you about it....
  3. Brand new headphones work everywhere except on Xbox One controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new headphones work everywhere except on Xbox One controllers: Hello. I've been having this problem for weeks now. I have a brand new Sennheiser headphones and it rarely works on two different Xbox One controllers. I've tried everything - updating the...
  4. Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...: submitted by /u/panimage [link] [comments]
  5. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  6. Xbox One S - Brand new and earbuds mic not working on controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Brand new and earbuds mic not working on controller!: Hi all, I purchased an Xbox One S bundle yesterday and plugging a 3.5mm jack into the controller works and the audio output is solid. However, the mic does not work. It says it is connected, but...
  7. brand new Wireless Adapter for W10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    brand new Wireless Adapter for W10 not working: Hi, I have just purchased a Controller + Wireless Adapter for W10 kit. I have been trying to install it on my computer but i am not able to link controller to adapter. Adapter is well detected...
  8. Brand new Xbox One S headset stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One S headset stopped working: We purchased an Xbox One S that came with Fortnite and a controller, as well as an extra Xbox One S controller. We also purchased a JEECOO gaming headset J20, and plugged it into the 3.5 mm port...
  9. Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...: Help, please - has anyone managed to sort this in a different way? 8a55ebd4-54b6-49b4-99db-517510eb9933
  10. Brand new Xbox One X won't update and USBs don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One X won't update and USBs don't work: So I brought home a brand new Xbox One X today to replace my existing Xbox One. When it starts up it requires an update, no probs I think. I have it hard wired to modem which worked perfectly 5...