Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke

Discus and support Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought this Xbox one X less than a year ago. When I first got it i Synced my turtle beach wireless headset to it. Today I used my headset on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBL H3RO, Oct 27, 2019.

1. TBL H3RO
    TBL H3RO Guest

I bought this Xbox one X less than a year ago. When I first got it i Synced my turtle beach wireless headset to it. Today I used my headset on my old xbox at a friends. I came home and attempted to sync it back to my new xbox and the sync button has
    quit working. So now i have this headset that is useless because i cant find a fix for this button. The usb ports work fine and i have factory reset the console. Thanks Microsoft!

:)

TBL H3RO, Oct 27, 2019
  2. sorrouh Win User

I would try checking to see if you could possibly return the console under warranty and attempt to get it replaced, seeing as there is no "customer fix" for a broken sync button.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console?

No, but when you Turn On the Console and Press that little button on Xbox and a X Button on your Controller, that make a Sync
  4. Von Elb Win User

wired controller recognition

the wired controllers i have don't have sync buttons. i'm wondering if the problem is that i am using brand new black controllers on a four year old white xbox? are the black controllers designed for the newer xbox slim?
  5. Sukimoon18 Win User

Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

This does not work as in order to update the controller it need to be connected to the xbox. I thought it was my controller and i got a whole new one to experience the same issue..Even when i have it plugged in it is still not syncing and the sync button
    on my xbox one x is not working at all.
  6. Jodie Win User

Console not responding to controllers but with solid light?

Have you tried re-syncing your controller and xbox together?

1. Turn on the Xbox One you want to sync with.
    2. Next, turn on your controller by pressing the Xbox button. The Xbox button will flash, indicating that it’s looking for a console to sync with.
    3. Press and release the Connect button on your console. On the Xbox One X and Xbox One S, you’ll find this at the bottom-right of your system, under the power button. For the original model Xbox One, the button is on the left side of the console,
      right around the corner from the disc slot.
    4. Press and hold the Connect button on your controller. You’ll find this small circular button on the top of your controller. The Xbox button should flash a few times, then stay solid once connected.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke - Similar Threads - Brand sync button

2. My brand new Xbox One Controller wont sync to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox One Controller wont sync to my Xbox One: So I just bought a new Xbox One controller (regular black one) and I try to sync it to my regular white xbox but when I try to sync it, the lights on the console and controller keep blinking. I...
  3. Brand new Xbox Elite Con Gen 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Elite Con Gen 2: Playing CoDMW with my new Elite 2 Controller and it disconnects itself and has done that to me 3 or 4 times now. IT forces me to full shutdown and Hard reset my Xbox. Loving the new controller ,...
  4. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  5. Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one s not connecting to live service: Brand new Xbox as noted, yesterday( fine now) it would not connect to live service for online connection, while computer and iphones were connecting to the internet just fine. I'd not expect this...
  6. BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??: Bought and opened today, brand new from store. The headset paired to my xbox fine, but the headset will NOT turn on. I have left it charging for a few hours, which should be enough to fully charge...
  7. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  8. Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadows of War expansion game pass not working. Brand new ugh opened game.: Hello, Just bought shadow of war definitive edition and the 4 in 1 game pass not working. Any help? 0d967692-d577-4f09-bda5-5fead388cdc7
  9. Brand new XB1 controller will not sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new XB1 controller will not sync.: I just received my new xbox one controller from the design lab. It will not sync to my xbox. I have tried the following. Connected straight to console with USB cable (the controller works, but...
  10. Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.: I have a new xbox one s purchased mostly as a 4K player for my new 4K TV. It is connected directly to the TV with the supplied HDMI. The voices/audio are not synced with the video when playing...