Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke

Discus and support Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought this Xbox one X less than a year ago. When I first got it i Synced my turtle beach wireless headset to it. Today I used my headset on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBL H3RO, Oct 27, 2019.

1. TBL H3RO
    TBL H3RO Guest

I bought this Xbox one X less than a year ago. When I first got it i Synced my turtle beach wireless headset to it. Today I used my headset on my old xbox at a friends. I came home and attempted to sync it back to my new xbox and the sync button has
    quit working. So now i have this headset that is useless because i cant find a fix for this button. The usb ports work fine and i have factory reset the console. Thanks Microsoft!

:)

TBL H3RO, Oct 27, 2019
  2. sorrouh Win User

I would try checking to see if you could possibly return the console under warranty and attempt to get it replaced, seeing as there is no "customer fix" for a broken sync button.
  3. Pwntergeist Win User

Game stopped tracking time played

I have the same problem. I had a Xbox 1 x and it kept track but it broke so I bought a brand new 1 and this 1 doesn't keep track of time played for some reason and no one is helping
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Brand new xbox 1 x

Also remember to keep the reciept to hand as proof of purchase for when you are looking at getting a replacement issued or a full refund.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Brand new xbox 1 x

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue with setting up a new console. We recommend take it back to the point of purchase. Sounds like the console could be faulty.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console?

No, but when you Turn On the Console and Press that little button on Xbox and a X Button on your Controller, that make a Sync
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 X ( Brand New ) sync button broke - Similar Threads - Brand sync button

2. brand new xbox one x will not complete initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one x will not complete initial update: I have a brand new xbox one x, fresh out of the box. Hooked it up and started the mandatory update. Both times I've recieved these error codes: 0x8B05000F 0x00000000 0x90070007. I have no clue...
  3. View button doesnt work on brand new Xbox one X special edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    View button doesnt work on brand new Xbox one X special edition: I have an xbox one x special edition with blue and pink. Qhen received from microsoft a couple of months ago, view button wasnt working. After all updates et resets, Buttons never worked. Now im...
  4. my xbox one won't download my brand new disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox one won't download my brand new disc: i got a disc for my birthday and it is not downloading. I put it in my xbox and then it just stays in there and doesn't go in to my queue. someone please tell me how to fix it!...
  5. Brand New Talon Media Remote Not Connecting At All

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Talon Media Remote Not Connecting At All: So I just bought a Talon Media Remote for watching movies and shows on my Xbox, but I have no way of syncing it with my console. In any shape or form. I go to device control in settings and have...
  6. You should not be disappointed by Xbox's showcase and Xbox as a brand will have a great...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You should not be disappointed by Xbox's showcase and Xbox as a brand will have a great...: My first time doing this and I'm hoping many in the community can look at this discussion objectively and appreciate this post. *DISCLAIMER* I own and religiously play the PlayStation 4, Xbox,...
  7. My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work: Hi,my new Xbox controller voice chat wont work, i tired to restart it and find new headsets but it still didnt work but my mic works on my first controller but It broke a long time ago. Someone...
  8. My brand new Xbox One Controller wont sync to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox One Controller wont sync to my Xbox One: So I just bought a new Xbox One controller (regular black one) and I try to sync it to my regular white xbox but when I try to sync it, the lights on the console and controller keep blinking. I...
  9. Brand new XB1 controller will not sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new XB1 controller will not sync.: I just received my new xbox one controller from the design lab. It will not sync to my xbox. I have tried the following. Connected straight to console with USB cable (the controller works, but...
  10. Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox one and the audio is not synced with video when playing live TV or a bluray.: I have a new xbox one s purchased mostly as a 4K player for my new 4K TV. It is connected directly to the TV with the supplied HDMI. The voices/audio are not synced with the video when playing...