Xbox 1 X crashed again...

Discus and support Xbox 1 X crashed again... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started a thread on April 11th about the same thing and I did the recommended changes, but it is still happening. What can we do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielTrader, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. DanielTrader
    DanielTrader Guest

I started a thread on April 11th about the same thing and I did the recommended changes, but it is still happening.

What can we do now?

:)

2. DanielTrader Win User

Warranty expired in February, as mentioned before.
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

4. DanielTrader Win User

The warranty expired as of February 2019, so unfortunately it seems like something I either have to pay for or I don't know.
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Send it in while it's still under warranty. You will be without it for a few days but it's better than ending up with a brick.
  6. DanielTrader Win User

I have done power cycling almost daily and the game feezes one is not applicable to the situation.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 X crashed again... - Similar Threads - crashed again

2. Blu Ray app crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray app crashing: I just updated my xbox one and now it won't play blu rays. The image is way off screen and ultimately the app just closes instead of playing the disc. I've tried with several movies that worked...
  3. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crash: Дело в том,что позавчера скачал Forza Horizon 4, игра начала вылетать каждые 10-15 минут . Пробовал все способы из интернета ничего не получилось. Игра просто вылетает без каких либо ошибок. Вот...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  6. The expected Microsoft Bingo Server Crash....again!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The expected Microsoft Bingo Server Crash....again!: As is probably planned, Bingo is down over a holiday weekend...again! Either no one works on this product or someone barfed their booze into the server on New Years Eve. Can you pathetic group...
  7. One again games crashes, all bingos and used powerups are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One again games crashes, all bingos and used powerups are gone: yesterday I played Bongo. I spend some money to buy coins and keys. Nearly and the end of one game the game crashes. I spent coins to get power bingos, I had a good run and had about 4 or five...
  8. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers: Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan. 3afaeb25-c5f8-4752-8466-91b19c25ebf3
  9. FH2 Xbone Crashes And Says I Have To Buy The Game Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH2 Xbone Crashes And Says I Have To Buy The Game Again: Can Someone Help Me I Licence Transfered FH2 From A Friend And The Game Crashes And Says I Have To Purchase It And Now I Cant Play It No More 5c20e55f-fd2b-4b31-87ec-7106e36ec031
  10. Games crashing on start up again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on start up again: This all startedafter the september update specifically yesterday i was trying to download the weekend trial of forza and once it downloaded it wouldnt start deleted it re downloaded wouldnt...