Xbox 1 X crashed again...

Discus and support Xbox 1 X crashed again... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started a thread on April 11th about the same thing and I did the recommended changes, but it is still happening. What can we do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielTrader, Apr 16, 2019.

1. DanielTrader
    DanielTrader Guest

I started a thread on April 11th about the same thing and I did the recommended changes, but it is still happening.

What can we do now?

:)

DanielTrader, Apr 16, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Daniel,

I read over your original
    thread
    where you say the issue was resolved and you mention that the only game causing your Xbox to shut down was Destiny 2 so I don't believe your console's hardware or software is the issue, but rather a corrupted Destiny 2 file overloading the console's
    OS and triggering it to power off.

I recommend trying some of the things that fixed the issue before. Go ahead and try out a

soft factory reset
    . Make sure to select "keep my games & apps" and have your account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account and re-connect to
    your network.

Then, immediately re-install the game and after re-installation, let your data sync from the cloud, and let us know if the console shuts down due to the overheating message.
  3. DanielTrader Win User

Warranty expired in February, as mentioned before.
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

5. DanielTrader Win User

The warranty expired as of February 2019, so unfortunately it seems like something I either have to pay for or I don't know.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Send it in while it's still under warranty. You will be without it for a few days but it's better than ending up with a brick.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 X crashed again... - Similar Threads - crashed again

2. Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing: For the last 3 months my son has been unable to play minecraft as it consistently freezes and then he has to press the home button to quit out. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  3. my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...: my xbox wont come on its just a black screen we have factory reset it an it is still under warranty through xbox I need for someone to contact me asap afbbe297-2a4e-48e7-b98b-c6c3e51e12c5
  4. Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash: Hello all, ive been playing minecraft Windows 10 for a few months now, although i played many of times before with amazing experiences, and i have been forced to cope with a very annoying bug on...
  5. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...
  6. The expected Microsoft Bingo Server Crash....again!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The expected Microsoft Bingo Server Crash....again!: As is probably planned, Bingo is down over a holiday weekend...again! Either no one works on this product or someone barfed their booze into the server on New Years Eve. Can you pathetic group...
  7. One again games crashes, all bingos and used powerups are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One again games crashes, all bingos and used powerups are gone: yesterday I played Bongo. I spend some money to buy coins and keys. Nearly and the end of one game the game crashes. I spent coins to get power bingos, I had a good run and had about 4 or five...
  8. Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microfail does it again! Game crashes more often than works. Its the Alpha Romeo of computers: Why does it continue to fail and crash? Windows 10, 5th attempt to open it today. Server issues yet again. Not happy Jan. 3afaeb25-c5f8-4752-8466-91b19c25ebf3
  9. FH2 Xbone Crashes And Says I Have To Buy The Game Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH2 Xbone Crashes And Says I Have To Buy The Game Again: Can Someone Help Me I Licence Transfered FH2 From A Friend And The Game Crashes And Says I Have To Purchase It And Now I Cant Play It No More 5c20e55f-fd2b-4b31-87ec-7106e36ec031
  10. Games crashing on start up again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on start up again: This all startedafter the september update specifically yesterday i was trying to download the weekend trial of forza and once it downloaded it wouldnt start deleted it re downloaded wouldnt...