Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue

Discus and support Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As subject. My project scorpio xb1, shuts down while playing destiny2. When booted back up it said I had a ventilation issue. I can safely say that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fus10n75, Oct 24, 2019.

1. /u/fus10n75
    /u/fus10n75 Guest

As subject. My project scorpio xb1, shuts down while playing destiny2. When booted back up it said I had a ventilation issue. I can safely say that there is nothing blocking the vents, plenty of space around the xbox and no viable blockages. The xbox is not been overused and been well taken care off.

Oh, I'm I'm the preview beta.

Anyone any ideas?

submitted by /u/fus10n75
    [link] [comments]

/u/fus10n75, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Wooly Goat Win User

Outer worlds game pass

I had this issue a few times with GamePass games. I shut down my console, unplugged the power cable for about 15-20 seconds from the back and then booted it back up. It worked for me.
  3. Phillev Win User

Boot up problem.

Nope nothing has been moved or touched for the eighteen months I've had it since new and it's been rock solid. I only picked up on this issue yesterday when I first turned it on and while it was booting ejected the disc to put in another but as I said in
    the previous post it does it around the time the power light fades and kinect kicks in and it's not an instantaneous shut down as the power light flashes up and down like a normal shut down. Maybe others could try theirs at that boot stage to see if theirs
    does the same thing.
  4. The-M-Factor Win User

Xbox app crashes hard

I had tried un-installing xbox app and re-installing it which did not help. I tried to clean boot my PC and tested it out for a while with no issues so when I booted it back up normally I went through shutting some background programs down and testing
    it. When I shut down my audio mixer and virtual audio cable (both by VB audio) it stopped having any problems. I then uninstalled both of them and i'm no longer experiencing any issue so far with xbox app. Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated.
  5. Kar1osfandango Win User

Xbox One X Wifi issue ?

Right , since other day I have fitted another wifi board and seems to of cured the issue , can power fully down and boots up no problem with internet connection , I have also purchases a new xbox one x… that worked perfect for a day , then happened to
    that one , went to boot up and shut down after 4k logo thingy… had to reboot it… then would not connect to internet again like before… got to be a bug in the firmware as happening to both xbox's
  6. Braggolach Win User

SIGN IN PROBLEMS

disconnect your internet, boot your console, once booted remove the profile and full shut down. Once powered down reconnect Internet and reboot console and when back up add your profile back
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue - Similar Threads - shutting down booting

2. Xbox completely shuts down when turner off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox completely shuts down when turner off: Every time I turn on my Xbox it has to fully restart and go through the Xbox loading screen, hence me having to restart all my apps, which can take a while depending on the game. Is there a reason...
  3. Xbox controller shuts down despite media use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller shuts down despite media use: I recently did a factor reset to my Xbox One in order to solve an issue with app installation. Since then, both my Xbox wireless controllers - one new, one old - turn off after about 15 minutes...
  4. for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down

in XboX Insiders
    for some reason this been happening to me lately I play a good 15 to 30 mins then it shuts down: [IMG] submitted by /u/chewylee [link] [comments]
  5. Console shutting down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console shutting down.: Xbox 360s shuts down after 16 minutes of use. i have multiple fans and have vacuumed the vents. What is the possible issue? 51904d92-6fff-40ec-a4e8-6710880e4ed2
  6. XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while paying modern warfare: XBOX 1 S constantly freezes and shuts down while playing modern warfare. Its been doing this for about 10 days. What up? dcff4eda-0271-4878-9eda-18cdbd964341
  7. Xbox one shutting down during boot splash screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shutting down during boot splash screen: Hi yesterday afternoon i restarted my Xbox one s all digital and as soon as the Xbox logo boot splash screen came up it shut down leaving my controller guide button LED blinking i hope this wasn't...
  8. XBOX X shuts down after a few seconds when booting from controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X shuts down after a few seconds when booting from controller: Greetings, I just set up a new XBOX X, and I find that it shuts down about 10 seconds after being booted using the controller. This happens 100% of the time. At this point, the controller will no...
  9. Xbox immediately shuts down after boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox immediately shuts down after boot: So i was watching youtube last night and then suddenly my xbox died. Now it shuts down almost immediately after turning it on again. The power brick seems to be working fine, the light is orange...
  10. XBOX One Keeps shutting down between 10seconds and 5 minutes after boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Keeps shutting down between 10seconds and 5 minutes after boot: Ok so no idea with this tried to Shut it all down, unplugged it all hard reset it, gave it a bit of a blow out but the console just keeps shutting down on its own after a few seconds, sometimes it...