Xbox 1 YouTube PVP/PVE Guild, meant for having as much fun and butt kicking as possible

Discus and support Xbox 1 YouTube PVP/PVE Guild, meant for having as much fun and butt kicking as possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently trying to form a guild that will try to find many PVP battles, dungeons, and other stuff on the Xbox 1. Send me a friend request, my gt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by littlejenks4, May 7, 2015.

1. littlejenks4
    littlejenks4 Guest

Xbox 1 YouTube PVP/PVE Guild, meant for having as much fun and butt kicking as possible

I am currently trying to form a guild that will try to find many PVP battles, dungeons, and other stuff on the Xbox 1. Send me a friend request, my gt is , no faction decision made yet, trying to figure out what would be best, I would like
    others opinion on where to put this guild. If you are interested please comment in this section.

:)

littlejenks4, May 7, 2015
  2. LHR Ellusion
    LHR Ellusion Guest
    Looking for Guild

I'm looking for a good trader guild, pvp and pve guild on the US server... for PVP I play on AD side.

LHR Ellusion, May 7, 2015
  3. iSlimTea
    iSlimTea Guest
    Silvermoon Clan Recruiting Active Members // DAGGERFALL Players Come and Join!

Silvermoon Clan is a NA based guild that has just started. Looking for all active players who are social and enjoy playing the game. PvE and PvP guild as soon as we get more members. Please message me on Xbox One!

Gamertag:

iSlimTea, May 7, 2015
  4. Vursoli Win User

Guild Recruitment channels exist in TESOTU forums too

Other places to look for guilds:

- TamrielFoundry Forums

- TESOF Forums

And if you're recruiting, do yourself a favor and include the region, platform, and alliance (and possibly main objective: pvp / pve / crafting) in the subject line. I skipped over a lot of guilds that thought their guild name was enough to lure people in.
    It isn't :(
  5. xCHEMISTx Win User

How to avoid PvP

I originally played PvP servers in WoW but eventually found I preferred PVE to PvP and transferred all my characters to a PVE server. Not all PvPers are 12 year olds but a lot of them are. I just got sick of the full guilds of them doing nothing but making
    a nuisance of themselves.
  6. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Other classes besides Hunter?

It's because the Hunters super power is so highly OP and is absolutely perfect for PVP. Try to play a Hunter like that in PVE and they will get their butts handed to them.
  7. Vengeful Wyvern Win User

Play With Friends in Other Alliances

You can play with people from other alliances in Cyrodiil(PvP)/Imperial City(PvP/PvE dlc) and in Group Dungeons. In faction territories and the Orsinium/Thieve's Guild dlcs, you cannot play with opposing factions.
  8. Vawayure Win User

Join the Inquisition -Guild Recruitment-NA

I'd like a guild invite if that's the case. I've been playing ESO on the pc since the 5 day early access at the end of March in 2014. Very familiar with the game and started again on Xbox One to join some friends, looking for a friendly/social guild. More
    interested in PvE doing Trials than PvP but I don't mind it. Your "competitive PvE" caught my interest.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 YouTube PVP/PVE Guild, meant for having as much fun and butt kicking as possible - Similar Threads - YouTube PVP PVE

2. It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox: I think that it should be possible to stream straight to Youtube on Xbox so it is easier and that extra apps on different devices aren’t needed. 2b0d325a-9555-4029-9e53-f3fc8d2ee73c
  3. Youtube app on xbox one stuck on restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on xbox one stuck on restricted: Hello, My youtube app is stuck in restricted mode. Youtube account is signed in Age on the account is verified over 18 Restricted mode is turned off in the xbox app and everywhere else...
  4. Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube: Youtube keeps lagging please help! dba3160b-9266-4b79-92e7-feaa1b54a7e6
  5. Xbox One S disconnects from XBL ONLY when watching YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S disconnects from XBL ONLY when watching YouTube: Hi there, So I've got a bit of a weird one here. Something that I've struggled with over the last 6-8 months is my XBox randomly signing out of XBox Live, however it ONLY happens when I'm...
  6. Xbox One X \ HDR DVR Videos \ YouTube Friendly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ HDR DVR Videos \ YouTube Friendly: YouTube supports HDR videos, Xbox One X produces HDR videos. But after uploading such a video to YouTube it results in striped of HDR and bleached output like this:...
  7. It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice to control who could cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.: It’s sooo annoying when my game gets ruined by someone accidentally tapping the “cast to” button on YouTube. If there could be some form of password for new devices, then that would be great....
  8. It would be nice if you could control who can cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    It would be nice if you could control who can cast YouTube videos to your Xbox.: If you could put a password on your Xbox whenever a new device wants to cast a YouTube video, that would be great. It sucks when someone hits the “cast to” button and I’m playing a game and then...
  9. Open 2v2 PvP (Player vs Player) for YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open 2v2 PvP (Player vs Player) for YouTube: Looking for any people who will face my friend(s) and I in a 2v2 or 3v3 PvP (Depending on how many people are on). Anyone (with a mic) is free to join, just send me a message and friend request...
  10. Open PvP For YouTube! Looking for Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open PvP For YouTube! Looking for Players!: I'm trying to get a team PvP going later. Anyone (with a mic) is free to join, just send me a message and friend request saying that you want to participate. You are encouraged to have your...