XBOX 1

Discus and support XBOX 1 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am hooking up an XBOX 1 to a smart tv. When it asks what is the SSID, what exactly is that asking for> It is showing connection, but says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TammyChandler1, Jul 22, 2019.

1. XBOX 1

I am hooking up an XBOX 1 to a smart tv. When it asks what is the SSID, what exactly is that asking for> It is showing connection, but says it is offline. Please help me to get this connected

:)

TammyChandler1, Jul 22, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Xbox 1

If you have exceeded the amount of home resets you can do you will have to contact official support at support.xbox.com/contact-us for further assistance.
  3. Karch V Amadeo Win User

xbox 1

The vibration stops when batteries are low, the light also starts to blink. Even then it will continue for a few hours. There is an option to turn vibration off both in settings menu and a majority of games. Still, it was a bad move to not have the power
    bar showing. As for the party and friends. Seems fine. Party works well, and voice quality is outstanding. Some just have to get used to.
  4. ZTROOPER16 Win User

xbox 1

I Can agree on most of that. I like the Windows 8 but the Friends and party thing is just bull. And the lack of the X360 thing that was done great now to f it up, is the big fail at MS.
  5. BongKaos Win User

XBOX 1

I must have missed the need for a Grammer Natzi......

Maybe the support or even the Xbox 1 area would be a better place for discussion....

Seems the OP made You Look Bis...

Good Luck!!!
  6. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

XBOX 1

Can cause problems, not will. The latter is a definite article, which I did not state.

If it is completely false, then please tell me why what I describe is recommended for issues such as crashing back to the dashboard.
Thema:

XBOX 1