Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

Discus and support Xbox 12 months gold live code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi - I have purchased a 12 month Xbox Live subscription for my son, but each time he loads it (into xbox one) using the Redeem Code function it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelAshcroft, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

Hi - I have purchased a 12 month Xbox Live subscription for my son, but each time he loads it (into xbox one) using the Redeem Code function it does not seem to recognise it is pre paid and instead brings up the Product for Xbox 12 month subscription and
    asks for us to pay for it again? Any ideas?

:)

MichaelAshcroft, Apr 15, 2019
  2. HD delboyyz Win User

xbox live ran out early?

i payed for a code to get 12 months xbox live it worked it said i have gold for 12 months but my live has ran out more than 11 months early? anyone know why?
  3. Eduard0 Bent0 Win User

cant redeem points code!!!

I'm having trouble redeeming Xbox Live Gold 12 months. Returns the code: 801613c9. I've tried with 2 Xbox Live Gold Pre-Paid and did not work, always returns the same error.
  4. JLC215 Win User

the cheap points/Gold membership thread

12 months xbl on ozgameshop for $44.99 today only

www.ozgameshop.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-months-membership-card-email-code-only-xbox-360
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Please help with xbox live issue

[quote user="smalls bonner99"]

My son received an Xbox Live Gold Starter kit that was suppose to come with a 12 month xbox live membership. We are unable to find the code. Where would this be in the box???

[/quote]The code should be on the back of the card that says 12 month gold.
  6. Turbo5205 Win User

Unable to play with friends

You need to have xbox live gold to play with other people around the world.I prefer buying a 3 month or 12 month gold membership CODE!!!!!!
Thema:

Xbox 12 months gold live code not working

1. Xbox 12 months gold live code not working - Similar Threads - months gold live

2. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  3. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?: My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch... 4d15c01c-b59b-44ed-bfcb-30448bbe746b
  4. Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mes de xbox live gold gratis [Translation - Month of xbox live gold free]: Hola, soy de Argentina y vi la promocion de xbox live gold gratis por un mes, quise hacerlo pero dice que mi codigo postal es inválido, puse el de Estados unidos porque me lo aceptaba, pero al...
  5. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...
  6. 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello If I buy a subscription keys from CDKeys, Live Cards or somesuch place and activate it immediately, will that 12 months be added onto my current subscription (expires August) or will I lose...
  7. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  8. XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 3 MONTH GIFT CARD: I purchased a gift card through Amazon. It is a 3 month XBOX LIVE gift card. It says it is not activated. I already contacted Amazon and the customer service representative said I would have to...
  9. Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!: Até quando teremos jogos fracos e antigos na Live "Gold"? Antes eram jogos pelo menos descentes e medianos, mas uns meses pra cá é só jogos fracos e sem graça. Pois para nos "divertimos" no Xbox,...
  10. problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with promocode xbox live Gold for 6 month: Hello, I have problems with acquiring a gold status for hbox 360 for 6 months. After I bought the gold status, I received a letter from the store with a code for the gold status, but after I...