xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

Discus and support xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BenjaminKurtz, Oct 24, 2019.

1. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

Hi,

I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the 2 analog sticks while they are actually in the neutral position,
    do I have a faulty controller or is there something I can do to increase the dead zone for the 2 analog sticks? when i use a Bluetooth controller that is made for android devices the Ipega PG-9087S it works just fine and has no extra inputs.

:)

BenjaminKurtz, Oct 24, 2019
  2. GordonHerriott Win User

xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

The issue is a Microsft issue!. Solitaire has worked fine for several years and then magically popped up last week with 117000 error on Android phone and will not log in. Happily logged in on PC so is an Android/ Microsft issue. Surely they have an answer.
  3. BenjaminKurtz Win User

HI,

I doubt there would be any dust in the joysticks since it is only about 2 weeks old, so I guess it is just a problem with the 1 game, so I will try to contact them on this issue.

Thank you
  4. IRB Win User

As you mention it works perfectly well in all other games you play, it seems like it is an issue with that game. you should try contacting the game devs with feedback and see if they can help.
  5. CryingHero Win User

This sounds like there may be dust trapped within the josticks. If you can carefully clean around the base of the joysticks this may help.

Alternatievly as it's only this game that you may be getting this from then I would contact the deveolvpers of the game and raise this as an issue.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
Thema:

1. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz - Similar Threads - controler working correctly

2. xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly: Hi, I have a Problem with my new xbox one Controller. The a-button does not work consistently. When I push it in a certain angle with my base of the thumb, there is no input. So gaming is based...
  3. Controller not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working correctly: i just bought a brand new controller with a brand new headset and my controller continues to disconnect for half a second to a second at a time. And its not just once, its every 5 [mod removed]...
  4. Help! My xbox one control does not work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! My xbox one control does not work correctly: My control does not work properly on the "RB" button, please help me. f51df0ae-c879-4f0d-8dd3-e5f6cd4101e1
  5. New Xbox One Controller Not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Controller Not working correctly: So I bought a new controller directly from Microsoft and I just recieved it today. As far as I can tell , everything is working fine except for one thing. When I push the left joystick to the...
  6. brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly: my controller cannot power up the console and when I shut down xbox one x the controller doesn't turn off automatically when always is turned on all works as intended, the only problem is with...
  7. My Elite controller doesn't work correctly on wireless mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite controller doesn't work correctly on wireless mode: Good Afternoon to everyone, in the last months i was using my elite controller connected with my micro usb cable because i was playing near to my tv and it wasn't a problem to play connected but...
  8. Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update: Hello, After attempting to play Rainbow Six Siege and DOOM on Steam, I'm seeing that my xbox one controller isn't being recognized properly since the last update. My L and R sticks work, RB and...
  9. Controllers 3.5 mm jack not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers 3.5 mm jack not working correctly: I have a Ocean Shadow special Edition Xbox One Wireless Controller. It works just fine but whenever I try to use the controller with my headset I have to press down on the cable going into the...
  10. Xbox One controller is not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller is not working correctly: I bought an Xbox controller, the first couple of months it was working just fine but now, the right joystick is hard to move and the in-game camera moves alone and it bothers me a lot specially at...