XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

Discus and support XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KB_BHF, Feb 14, 2019.

1. KB_BHF
    KB_BHF Guest

XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't
    received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package.

I contacted Epic Games, but they say we are missing a promo code that should have been included in the package. We do have the Game Pass/Xbox Live Gold promo card. But not the Fortnite one. I cannot say
    for certain if it went into the garbage. But it wasn't to be found with the other contents, where I found the other promo codes.

My son has been very patient, but I can understand that he want's this stuff.

How do we proceed, what information do you need?

:)

KB_BHF, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  3. JanWeidenaar Win User

I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

i got it but only the skin and vbucks, the pickaxe and glider are missing...
  4. Koods Win User

The problem is you need that code, unfortunately if it's went to the garbage then you have yourself a problem, the codes themselves unfortunately do tend to get lost in the melee of consoles getting opened up and bits of cardboard flying around.
  5. KB_BHF Win User

Hi, yes if it went into the garbage. I don't know, everything else seemed to be in the box. So I was hoping this could be rectified somehow by Microsoft officials. Thanks for your reply though.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

Maybe the best way is to go to the store saying that the promo code wasn't in there and maybe the seller will help you with the problem
Thema:

1. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe - Similar Threads - Fortnite Edition Missing

2. How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?: I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back instantly or edit there entire building away...
  3. I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and...: I ordered an Xbox One S 1 TB Console – Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle and the controller is faulty. Has anyone else had this problem? 8ce26840-8eb8-42fe-9c31-3b9a9d8c1aad
  4. Tienda Fortnite [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tienda Fortnite [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite Store: Hola! Mi pago no se puede procesar Me pide ponerme en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft. Pero ninguna pregunta de asistencia me funciona. Como me pongo en contacto? [Edit - Translation]...
  5. Fortnite - Limited Edition Founder’s Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite - Limited Edition Founder’s Pack: Har ännu inte fått packet trots betalning för mer än en vecka sedan.. [Translation- Have not yet received packages despite payment more than a week ago ..] d2642044-b4a7-4c79-9728-118befca4df3
  6. Fortnite ne démarre plus [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite does not start anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite ne démarre plus [Edit - Translation] - Fortnite does not start anymore: Bonsoir je vous contacte vis vis de fortnite depuis la dernière mis jour impossible d aller sur le jeux est ce que s est normal ?!?!? [Edit - Translation] - Hello I contact you with respect to...
  7. Xbox Fortnite Mouse Support / Edit : They Fixed It.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fortnite Mouse Support / Edit : They Fixed It.: Can someone please explain me why the mouse keeps not working sometimes but the keyboard does? I mean right now i just won a fortnite game, after that i went back in the lobby and my mouse didnt...
  8. Fortnite super delux edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite super delux edition: I bought the super deluxe addition for fortnight and was trying to get the code that I never received for my friend that you're supposed to get with it and also never received any of the other...
  9. Fortnite-Deluxe-Edition only works on X-Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite-Deluxe-Edition only works on X-Box One: I bought the Fortnite Deluxe Edition specifically in the Microsoft Store because I wanted to support Microsoft and now I can do Fortnite even though I bought it and thought that X-Box Live means...
  10. I bought the founder limited edition fortnite but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the founder limited edition fortnite but...: I don't know why It hasn't changed my progress bar in the 4000 reward points summer spotlight giveaway. Did I do something wrong? I bought the 150 dollar one and the 100 dollar extra....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite skin redeem codes

2. new microsoft fortnite promo

3. how to get any pickaxe for free xbox 1s

4. x box 1s with fortnite,
  5. xbox codes for vbucks,
  6. on xbox 360 to download reflex xbox 1s you need a code what is the code,
  7. xbox com redeemcode.,
  8. xbox fortnite promo codes,
  9. fortnite xbox skin code,
  10. fortnite code 1 v 1 edit,
  11. fortnite free skins xbox 1 download,