: Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

Discus and support : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” &... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AloofZeus490599, Oct 6, 2019.

1. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you.

:)

AloofZeus490599, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

3. AloofZeus490599 Win User

I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you.
  4. DarthHannigan Win User

Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

Always check the Xbox Live Server Status as well!
  5. AshtonReed Win User

Xbox one keeps signing me out!

To simply, your saying if the console connects to wifi, then disconnects, then reconnects then it will force the user to sign out?
  6. xClampyy Win User

Zyxel: MAC Filtering

there isn’t an active box. there are disable, allow, or deny boxes though. my xbox was connected to the internet fine then the xbox randomly turned itself off and it won’t connect. i’ve reset the wifi and everything.
Thema:

1. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. - Similar Threads - keeps saying “sign

2. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  3. says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG: says lets keep it clean but it is clean of LFG, look wat i put lol its legit clean and im jus askin for help yall [img] 92db98bd-b13f-4326-9cc9-cb592fc03907
  4. Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps saying this and dashboard took to long to start. Anyone know how to fix? Can’t get a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatTox1cGam3r [link] [comments]
  5. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...: Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5? 88fe3dd5-d95e-4d6f-bf5a-f4a3d66f0ed9
  6. We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in.: we are trying to login but it keeps saying there was a problem we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes but it does not work. I have auto sign in. 81f63105-87c5-4797-92ee-4a44ee24d009
  7. My game keeps saying I need to sign in on the account I bought it on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps saying I need to sign in on the account I bought it on: I need to know why it says I need to sign in on the account I bought it on as I'm on the account but it's not letting me play on it 64301f17-b4e0-4207-9fc0-17edee6f8d5d
  8. Game keeps saying something went wrong or sign into profile that bought it when I did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps saying something went wrong or sign into profile that bought it when I did: whenever I try to click to play WW2 it either says something went wrong or sign into profile that bought it when I did buy it digitally and am signed in 002f8c2c-bd12-4649-81bd-cf121aba7e3f
  9. i cant sign in to play. it keep saying i dont have an account!!!! Very angry.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign in to play. it keep saying i dont have an account!!!! Very angry.: I brought the premium edition and I have not logged in for a while I tried to day and it keeps telling me I don't have an account PLEASE HELP. 456e9d7a-0776-407a-ad70-adbd50d224c3
  10. OHMIGOSH> cannot sign on. IT keeps saying there is a connectivity issue.0x80a40019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OHMIGOSH> cannot sign on. IT keeps saying there is a connectivity issue.0x80a40019: HELP!!!! I can't handle it. My xbox keeps saying that it is off and cannot connect to internet. what is the problem. Our circle is off and the hours are not an issue but still not working...