Xbox 1S not displaying to any TV via HDMI

Discus and support Xbox 1S not displaying to any TV via HDMI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ISSUE: XBOX 1S NOT DISPLAYING/CONNECTING TO TV (NOT AN OLD TV) STORY: Recently, I turned my Xbox on one night and it didn't connect to my display... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Helen Kane, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Helen Kane
    Helen Kane Guest

ISSUE: XBOX 1S NOT DISPLAYING/CONNECTING TO TV (NOT AN OLD TV)

STORY:

Recently, I turned my Xbox on one night and it didn't connect to my display (TV). It normally works perfectly.

I thought that it was only a small issue so I replugged the cables in (power cable and HDMI) and rebooted the XBOX and the TV completely and waited a few minutes. Turned it back on and still doesn't work.

WHAT I HAVE DONE/TRIED

I have watched countless tutorials/guides and read tens of articles and nothing has helped, I literally have tried everything that I have seen and thought of logically.

Here are a few examples of what I have tried so far, I have done many:

• Fully rebooted the TV and Xbox
    • Replugged the power cable and HDMI cable multiple times. I used the right TV and Xbox slot btw.
    • Tried powering on the Xbox with a new power cable and another HDMI cable that works.
    • Tried troubleshooting fixes, none of them work, my screen will never display the Xbox screen, doesn't matter what I do.
    • Tried remote controlling the console with my phone, when I tried it said "Turn on your console and sign in with your account" after selecting the remote play option on the Xbox App on my phone.
    • Used more than 1 TV.
    • Other solutions as well.
    Can someone help me please? I believe I may have to get the Xbox repaired at this time.

Thank you very much, Josh

:)

Helen Kane, Feb 23, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Helen Kane, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Unfortunately, since you tried all the steps you mentioned, I recommend requesting a repair order for your Xbox console if it is still under warranty!

Here are the steps to take: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Tony Wissler Win User

Screen resolution questions

Via the manual of your tv - does it actually support 1080p?

The HDMI tech. passes data back and forth - if that display option isn't supported by your tv set it will not be a selectable option on the Xbox 360 in the settings when using the HDMI cable.
  4. Miniman2804 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

Check the settings on the Tv, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  5. Miniman2804 Win User

: Allow auto-low latency mode grayed out connectiong to Samsung TV RU710D

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  6. Miniman2804 Win User

Xbox One S scrambled screen.

Check the settings on the TV, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1S not displaying to any TV via HDMI - Similar Threads - displaying via HDMI

2. Xbox One Video Not Displaying in OneGuide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Video Not Displaying in OneGuide: So, I'm unsure if it's due to the latest update or not because I haven't watched TV/cable on this Xbox in a while. The issue is, when I start the OneGuide App on my Xbox One X, I can hear the...
  3. Omaga ring displays wrong update info

in XboX Insiders
    Omaga ring displays wrong update info: [IMG] submitted by /u/CDG_King_Tut [link] [comments]
  4. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app doesn't display correctly when you start streaming.: It goes out of square and doesn't fit with the screen from my cell phone. The app works well until I run the streaming, then it falls out of the screen size of my mobile making it impossible to...
  5. Xbox one X no video display and warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X no video display and warranty!: today, unfortunately, my console started to blur the image while watching netflix, I decided to turn it off and wait. unfortunately, when I turned on the image, it did not appear, except for the...
  6. Xbox won’t display anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t display anything: I was trying to change my mac address cause i am at a hotel i changed it then it told me to restart my xbox i did that now my xbox will not display anything besides the xbox logo when it atarts up...
  7. HDMI or display port?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI or display port?: Hi ive just bought a new monitor and it has hdmi1.4 @120hz hdmi 2.0 @ 144hz and a display port at 1.2 @144hz im using a limited edition gears of war 2tb xbox one s. Which port should i use for the...
  8. Leaderboard not displaying friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leaderboard not displaying friends: Hi leaderboard on prominence poker does not display friends I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and no difference also I cannot gift friends either it just comes up no friends...
  9. Trying to use my XB1 to screen share via Wireless Display from my Pixel2 phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to use my XB1 to screen share via Wireless Display from my Pixel2 phone.: My XB1 uses a network cable and the "Wireless Display" <-- App used for the screen sharing uses WiFi. I unplugged every thing and connected to the XB1 to the home wifi (verified that I was...
  10. XBOX 360 don't display images after changes at the main account via website!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 don't display images after changes at the main account via website!: After changing the name of my Xbox live account at Xbox's site, they said they would remove the account from my Xbox, and that I would need to re-log-in to it. No issues, 'till I tried to turn on...