Xbox 1s purchase points

Discus and support Xbox 1s purchase points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I got my One S before the offer started can I still get the points? The Microsoft support agent said probably not but to double check on the Rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by PatchedUpGaming, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Xbox 1s purchase points

I got my One S before the offer started can I still get the points? The Microsoft support agent said probably not but to double check on the Rewards forum.

:)

PatchedUpGaming, Jul 9, 2018
  2. No rewards

I haven't received any rewards points for the last 4 years even though I continue to renew my live gold membership,have purchased a new Xbox 1s and made thousands of dollars in purchases

Grandpa Tony69, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Shtrokush92
    Shtrokush92 Guest
    Reward Points

I purchased my xbox 1S a week ago, on Saturday. During that time there was a promotion. Buy an Xbox and get 50k reward points. Got my Xbox 1s and everything just not my points. I would like to know how long they normally take to deposit into my account?

Shtrokush92, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox 1s purchase points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer
    support.
    Generally in order to qualify, the purchase has to be made during the offer period.

Smwutches, Jul 9, 2018
  5. well got an answer but dont know how to delete this it says deleting was disabled

PatchedUpGaming, Jul 9, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The option to edit/delete a thread is only available for 5 minutes.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1s purchase points

The option to edit/delete a thread is only available for 5 minutes.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1s purchase points

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer
    support.
    Generally in order to qualify, the purchase has to be made during the offer period.
  9. PatchedUpGaming Win User

Xbox 1s purchase points

well got an answer but dont know how to delete this it says deleting was disabled
  10. David LFeinberg Win User

MUT Coins

And these points work on both Xbox and Play station? We have an Xbox 1S.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
  11. ShawnDog74 Win User

Lost Game (discontinued)

I used to have the digital purchase but then I lost it when I switched to the Xbox 1s
Thema:

Xbox 1s purchase points

1. Xbox 1s purchase points - Similar Threads - purchase points

2. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  3. Fraudulent purchase of xbox points card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fraudulent purchase of xbox points card: Hi While I was busy copying files on my laptop I went out of the room to make some lunch. When I got back, my laptop was being remote controlled by a hacker. I turned off the WiFi and then got...
  4. I purchased the wrong type of cod points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the wrong type of cod points.: I was on the Xbox app looking to purchase cod points for the new modern warfare. The store sold me cod points for modern warfare remastered. I'm looking for a refund or to change the item that had...
  5. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  6. Points reward sur achats précédents[Translation-Reward points on previous purchases]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points reward sur achats précédents[Translation-Reward points on previous purchases]: Bonjour, Je viens seulement d'activer le programme reward alors que mon compte existe depuis plusieurs années. J'ai effectué bon nombre d'achats(jeux xbox dematerialisés) sur le store dont...
  7. we purchased FIFA points for FIFA 19 instead of FIFA 20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    we purchased FIFA points for FIFA 19 instead of FIFA 20: Is there any way we can change these to FIFA 20 points. Its Christmas morning . Seems to be lots of money wasted dcdeca95-94c4-452e-9814-a8012a0a432b
  8. How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game?: How can I use my Microsoft Points to purchase a game? 6e8ce4cf-5286-4e44-85ba-e69fa45d08fa
  9. Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive borderlands vip point a from purchase in sci fi September deal: hello, i purchased a movie during the sci fi september deal on the microsoft store. As part of the promotion i was to receive 10k vip points for borderlands 3. To date i have not received those...
  10. compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20)

in XBoX on Consoles
    compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20): buenas tardes el dia de hoy realice una compra para Xbox de 4600 fifa points para el fia 20, aun no me llega nada y ya se me cobro a mi cuenta . necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias....