xbox 1S set up

Discus and support xbox 1S set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are trying to set up a brand new XBOX 1S and the mandatory system update at the very beginning is not working. It had been "updating" for hours and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RebeccaFeenstra, Jan 22, 2021.

1. xbox 1S set up

We are trying to set up a brand new XBOX 1S and the mandatory system update at the very beginning is not working. It had been "updating" for hours and doesn't seem to complete....

We have tried wirelessly and with a wired connection

:)

RebeccaFeenstra, Jan 22, 2021
  2. I No Way I Win User

Little black boxes?

The platoon set up I have noticed is, yours in number 0, then all the 1s are in a group together all the 2s are in a group together, and so on. I only noticed this because all the 1s are on the same team and all the other numbers are on there receptive team
    as well. While my platoon all have the same icon next to them.
  3. tdehan Win User

How to make Xbox 1s to resume DVD play from where I left off?

All my DVD discs in my DVD and Blu-ray player will resume from where left off. It just doesn't work on the Xbox 1s even though in the settings it is set to do so.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

2 xbox's / 2 gold accounts...how do I play downloaded games on both?

You would have to set the new xbox as son 1s Home xbox then son 2 would be able to play any digitall game that son 1 owns. You can also share the gold subscription this way so really would only need one gold subscription.

Now if Son 2 would want to play on Son 1s console he would have to be signed in with son 1s account since you can only set one console at a time as the home console and can only switch which console is the home console 5 times a year.

This link will explain it better.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  5. JZ-Janzou Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Hmm,

My remote power-up (1s over wireless) broke after the October xbox console update.

and is still broken.....

C'mon dudes
  6. DevinLane1 Win User

Password change

Mobile (samsung) and Xbox 1s
Thema:

xbox 1S set up

1. xbox 1S set up - Similar Threads - set

2. Privacy&online settings issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy&online settings issue: When I try to access or change my privacy&online settings or xbox settings on PC, I'm always getting sent back to the support page. Please help I don't know what to do....
  3. Why are settings for the Microsoft website and Xbox so difficult to use? Minecraft Realms...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are settings for the Microsoft website and Xbox so difficult to use? Minecraft Realms...: So first things first, the xbox app, the Microsoft website and the xbox website are all in my mind terrible, including friends and family. It is not user friendly in any shape way or form, nor is...
  4. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...
  5. 120FPS/Hz in settings not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    120FPS/Hz in settings not working: I have a 4k samsung tv. Its capble to do 1440 at 120 FPS. I used to be able to go into call of duty, mainly warzone but both that and cold war and play at 120fps by going into my xbox settings and...
  6. Xbox privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox privacy settings: Hello, I am trying to change my Xbox privacy settings so I can own a Realm. (I am on my phone) Every time I tap on the link to take me to my Xbox privacy settings it keeps redirecting me to the...
  7. Unable to Enable xbox Game Bar via Settings or Registry

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Enable xbox Game Bar via Settings or Registry: In settings > gaming, the toggle for "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" does not stay toggled on. Switching to another settings page, or closing and reopening, will...
  8. CAPTURE/AUDIO SETTINGS

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAPTURE/AUDIO SETTINGS: This is really important to those who capture and share with their frieds on xbox!!! There used to be an option where if you wanted your voice to be in the clip or your frriends and you guys...
  9. how do i change my privacy settings on minecraft PE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my privacy settings on minecraft PE?: I've been looking for months on how to fix this, your website is REALLY confusing and in general just bad. i want to add friends so i can play with them, but my privacy settings forbid that. so a...
  10. Resolution forcefully set to 480p on a 1080p tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution forcefully set to 480p on a 1080p tv: I'm on an original Xbox One and had to unplug and plug in the hdmi cord, normally this does nothing but when I did this time it lowered the resolution quite a bit. It refuses to detect the...