Xbox 1S to Projector with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter.

Discus and support Xbox 1S to Projector with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft wireless display adapter. I am having an issue with getting my Xbox to cast to a projector. I have plugged the WDA into the HDMI and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaBarrett6, May 13, 2022 at 10:22 AM.

1. Xbox 1S to Projector with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter.

I have a Microsoft wireless display adapter. I am having an issue with getting my Xbox to cast to a projector. I have plugged the WDA into the HDMI and USB on the projector, and downloaded the Wireless display app on the Xbox, but nothing ever connects. Both devices just say ready to connect without ever finding each other. Is this not possible? I have not found any created content on the matter. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

:)

JoshuaBarrett6, May 13, 2022 at 10:22 AM
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi JoshuaBarrett6! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Wireless display app on the Xbox allows you to display content to the Xbox not from the Xbox to other devices
  3. SteadfastStorm Win User

XBox wireless problems

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your Xbox 360 wireless adapter. A flashing green light indicates that the adapter is attempting to connect to a wireless network. When you try to connect to your wireless network, does the console prompt you to connect
    an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter, or does it recognize the adapter but display no wireless networks in the list?
  4. Thumpah da Wolf Win User

Xbox 360 + Epson TW-EH480 projector no display

Well, if the xbox 360 it's self is still putting out a video signal to other displays like TV's or monitor's you know that the issue lies in the one device that's not displaying the picture, the EPSON projector you are asking about. If that projector is
    the only device that won't display picture from the Xbox 360 you mentioned, then you know there shouldn't be an issue with the Xbox and that it is likely to do with the Projector. If it doesn't even recognize the HDMI input, it could be a dead cord too, but
    I highly doubt that. Try using a new cord, and try messing with the display settings on the projector to see if anything helps, but honestly, it very likely has to do with the projector, and it may be a good idea to contact EPSON support to see if there is
    anything they can offer to help you out support wise.

Keep us updated and best of luck!!!
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBox not turning off Projector

Hi, I'm no expert with projectors, I did take a look for the remote codes for that projector so you could manually enter the remote code on the Xbox but didn't have much luck, however if you go into
    settings-display-messages on the projector and turn messages off does that then stop that second power button request message to power off the projector and then allow the Xbox to power the projector off ?
  6. D43D4L14N X1 Win User

Wireless USB Keyboard with xbox one

It is recommended to use Microsoft Wired Keyboard, as wireless adapter for keyboard will interfere with Xbox One's internal wireless adapter for Controllers or WiFi, and Xbox One does not have drivers for keyboard wireless dongle.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1S to Projector with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter. - Similar Threads - Projector Microsoft Wireless

2. Xbox One X not turning on projector if turned on from Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not turning on projector if turned on from Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi All, My Xbox One X is setup to turn on/off my projector when the Power button is pushed. This works fine. I specified the exact model in the TV settings page. I have a Samsung LSP7T projector....
  3. Xbox One X Problems with 4k Projectors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Problems with 4k Projectors: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X console to play through an Anthem 1140 AVR into a JVC NX7 4k projector. The installation engineer could not get the Xbox to play at 4k, only 1080p. This was...
  4. Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector: Hi , I recently purchased an Xbox series S and a 4K ultra-short-throw projector (Fengmi 4K ust projector) which supports 4K and HDR10. But with Xbox Series S it does not recognise 4K. It gives a...
  5. Xbox One hdmi to vga with projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hdmi to vga with projector: I have a projector that does not have hdmi port and i also have a sound system that transfers sound throgh hdmi how do i get sound on there from my xbox one i got a vga cord to connect hdmi to...
  6. Xbox One -> AV Reciever -> Optoma 4k Projector -> Keeps Searching for input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One -> AV Reciever -> Optoma 4k Projector -> Keeps Searching for input: I have connected my XBOX one to a AV reciever which in turn connects to a optoma 4k projector. Since day 1 of the purchase I couldnt use the xbox since after few minutes the projector will start...
  7. Xbox one av projector display issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one av projector display issues: Xbox one is not displaying a picture through my av receiver on my projection screen. I am using a benq th685 and a Yamaha rx v358 Receiver? a22aebff-4a4a-4c07-bdba-40c90b9e4757
  8. Xbox Series X - Projector power control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Projector power control: My xbox one was connected through an AV receiver to a projector. I was able to have the xbox turn the projector on/off. However, dknt seem to be able to get the projector to do the same with the...
  9. Xbox Series X No 4K HDR on a 4K UST projector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X No 4K HDR on a 4K UST projector: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox series X and a 4K ultra-short-throw projector (Fengmi 4K ust projector) which supports 4K and HDR10. I also have an Apple TV 4K and BR 4K player which are...
  10. Projector setup Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Projector setup Xbox series: I would like to use a Xbox series S with my projector. But that sound of this projector is rather crappy. Is there an option to add wireless speakers to the Xbox series S. or any sound systems...