Xbox 260 Subscription / New Profile

Discus and support Xbox 260 Subscription / New Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently a Gold Member, but would like to create a second profile using the same membership. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DownwindCheetah, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Xbox 260 Subscription / New Profile

I am currently a Gold Member, but would like to create a second profile using the same membership. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it?

:)

DownwindCheetah, Feb 16, 2014
  2. dsgoodrow
    dsgoodrow Guest
    Achievements not unlocking for Backwards Compatibility Games

Confirmed that I am signed in to Xbox Live, my profile is signed in and online for the 260 emulator.

dsgoodrow, Feb 16, 2014
  3. TidalWave
    TidalWave Guest
    Xbox Live hard to cancel

I got a deal when I set up my new profile on a 3 month subscription to Xbox Live. I paid $9.99 for 3 months. Then I forgot to cancel it and they automatically charged my card. I just figured out how to remove the automatic renewal but I have a charge pending for another 3 months. It is so hard to cancel a subscription.

TidalWave, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

On the 360 you cannot share a gold subscription. Each account would have to have it's own gold subscription.

Smwutches, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

On the 360 you cannot share a gold subscription. Each account would have to have it's own gold subscription.
  6. dsgoodrow Win User

Achievements not unlocking for Backwards Compatibility Games

Confirmed that I am signed in to Xbox Live, my profile is signed in and online for the 260 emulator.
  7. DigitalE Win User

NEW Xbox 260 with kinect

If you went all the way through the initial set-up when you first turned it on, there isn't really anything else that needs to be done. Go ahead and have fun!
  8. PixelPatch Win User

NEW Xbox 260 with kinect

it takes you through the necessary steps. it will get you to install the kinect software, create your avatar, set up your live account. It will guide you through everything.
  9. GabrielWars Win User

XP Points Problem

But the problem is that the xp is not showing on my profile, with that xp, i was supposed to rank up to level 2, because i have 260 xp points without this 200 xp points prize.
Thema:

1. Xbox 260 Subscription / New Profile - Similar Threads - 260 Subscription Profile

2. PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD

in XBoX Accessibility
    PAST-DUE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT METHOD: IS THIS A JOKE??? Gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. WHY???? I bought 1 month subscription for Elder Scrolls...
  3. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  4. Renewing Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renewing Subscription: Why is a credit card required to fix your overdue Xbox Live subscription when using your Microsoft wallet to pay? I don't care about the method, just let me pay to fix my subscription. It's really...
  5. Sign up with my Xbox 260

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign up with my Xbox 260: Cant log in to xboX live gold to purchase 4c39fe19-46b6-494f-8c94-13ba3e7c0544
  6. Buy a xbox 260 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy a xbox 260 game: Hello every body, I try to buy a game on my xbox one but it said for xbox 360 and I can't download it why. When I try to do it on the computer it said "try on your console" and when I go on my...
  7. Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?: It literally just said "we're upping the reward to 100k and lowering the car count between rewards to 10 cars" and now it's stopped at 260 cars? I'm still finding new cars but it's stuck at...
  8. Why is Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition 260$ + Taxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition 260$ + Taxes?: I'm talking about Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition - Xbox One for this price I can buy a Xbox 360 I mean this is crazy when did 100$ + taxes not become enough?...
  9. Xbox live membership from xbox 260 to a new One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live membership from xbox 260 to a new One S: Would like to know if I can use the rest of my xbox live membership I had on on my Xbox 360, on my new Xbox One S? 6facc2d9-4730-4ce8-a7ee-d0a37c8c34f0
  10. How do I reset the parental codes on a used xbox 260

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset the parental codes on a used xbox 260: I bought a used console and it has the previous owners parental control code. What do I do? 68101e05-015e-4970-8ba7-fbbcb531e1bb