Xbox 3 month offer

Discus and support Xbox 3 month offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, so I saw your new offer of 3 months sub for 3,99 on the Xbox App and I went ahead and bought it but instead of getting those 3 months I ended up... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lionsbaster, Aug 26, 2019.

1. lionsbaster
    lionsbaster Guest

Xbox 3 month offer

Hey, so I saw your new offer of 3 months sub for 3,99 on the Xbox App and I went ahead and bought it but instead of getting those 3 months I ended up getting the monthly subscription and I don't know why. I would like to get your help to fix this
    please

:)

lionsbaster, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ramboski Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Not really, as the picture says its a 3 month offer not a 1 month, also i hit a button to ‘extend xbox live’ not start it. Is there anyway to delete this thread as its not getting me anywhere
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Hi Ramboski.

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry about the hassle with getting thing figured out with our Spring Sales Xbox Live Gold Promotion. I went ahead and check on our website news.xbox.com to see if I could find this promotion. I was able to find the information
    in regards to this sale on this article
    'Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass
    '

There it states the following:

"Don’t forget that if you haven’t gone Gold yet, Spring Sale is the perfect time to join. Get your first month of
    Xbox Live Gold membership for $1plus you also get 1,000 coins of Apex Legends
    virtual currency on us.* Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold promotional $1 offers not valid for existing members. Sign in to save."

Hope this helps.
  4. Ramboski Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Im thinking now i should have included the link on the home page that says ‘extend your xbox live’ its not the live for £1 deal, its extend your xbox live by 3 months but get it half price and the free apex coins.
  5. Whitey Black Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Yes you are not a new user and the offers only for new participants, i think is not fair but i cant help in this matter as we are just volunteers.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox 3 month offer

The promotion has some fine print. You can't stack other promotions on it and it's for new members with no history of Xbox Live or GamePass from a certain date. You may not be eligible for it.
Thema:

Xbox 3 month offer

1. Xbox 3 month offer - Similar Threads - month offer

2. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  3. 3 month Xbox offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month Xbox offer: [img] So I saw this on my front page and thought it would be a great deal. When i click on the ‘extend now’ button, it just takes me to the basic xbox live page to extend my membership but it’s...
  4. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  5. fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...: hola buenas tardes, les queria comunicar que yo compre una oferta de xbox live gold que te dan 3 mese de xbox live mas 1000 pavos , mi problema es que yo compre la oferta de xbox live y me dieron...
  6. Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing: [img] I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the Microsoft account subscriptions website to get 6...
  7. Mi oferta de 3 meses de gold + 1,000 V-Bucks [My 3 month offer of gold + 1,000 V-Bucks]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mi oferta de 3 meses de gold + 1,000 V-Bucks [My 3 month offer of gold + 1,000 V-Bucks]: Desde el 18 de diciembre compre esta promoción, sin embargo, compruebe mis pagos y facturas sobre mi cancelación de Xbox live y no tengo ninguna fecha de caducidad en octubre ... ¿Qué es esto?...
  8. offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks: Good morning, 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago I bought the 3 months offer of gold and 1000 v-bucks, I still have not received anything from the message center of xbox, I need help to claim those 1000...
  9. Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Xbox Game Pass offer for 6 months: Hi From november we have promotion for Game Pass „6 months for 87 PLN”. It should last till 03.01.2019 - that was the info on Microsoft Store on my console (even when I chceck it last week)....
  10. Game Pass "12 Month Holiday Offer" eligibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass "12 Month Holiday Offer" eligibility: Hi, I renewed my Game Pass a few weeks ago through the console's Microsoft Store on a 50% discount for 6 months deal - There is currently a Holiday Special on Amazon.co.uk offering 12 months for...