Xbox 3 month offer

Discus and support Xbox 3 month offer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, so I saw your new offer of 3 months sub for 3,99 on the Xbox App and I went ahead and bought it but instead of getting those 3 months I ended up... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lionsbaster, Aug 26, 2019.

1. lionsbaster
    lionsbaster Guest

Xbox 3 month offer

Hey, so I saw your new offer of 3 months sub for 3,99 on the Xbox App and I went ahead and bought it but instead of getting those 3 months I ended up getting the monthly subscription and I don't know why. I would like to get your help to fix this
    please

:)

lionsbaster, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Ramboski Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Not really, as the picture says its a 3 month offer not a 1 month, also i hit a button to ‘extend xbox live’ not start it. Is there anyway to delete this thread as its not getting me anywhere
  3. choppyseize Win User

Xbox 3 month offer

The promotion has some fine print. You can't stack other promotions on it and it's for new members with no history of Xbox Live or GamePass from a certain date. You may not be eligible for it.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox 3 month offer

Were you already subscribed to an Xbox subscription service? We need a little more information as to which subscription it is.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Hi Ramboski.

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry about the hassle with getting thing figured out with our Spring Sales Xbox Live Gold Promotion. I went ahead and check on our website news.xbox.com to see if I could find this promotion. I was able to find the information
    in regards to this sale on this article
    'Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass
    '

There it states the following:

"Don’t forget that if you haven’t gone Gold yet, Spring Sale is the perfect time to join. Get your first month of
    Xbox Live Gold membership for $1plus you also get 1,000 coins of Apex Legends
    virtual currency on us.* Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold promotional $1 offers not valid for existing members. Sign in to save."

Hope this helps.
  6. Ramboski Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Im thinking now i should have included the link on the home page that says ‘extend your xbox live’ its not the live for £1 deal, its extend your xbox live by 3 months but get it half price and the free apex coins.
Thema:

Xbox 3 month offer

1. Xbox 3 month offer - Similar Threads - month offer

2. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  3. Game pass ultimate 3-month offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate 3-month offer: Hi I was unlucky enough to having just recently bought a 1 month membership of game pass ultimate, only to notice today that there's a Black friday offer (3 months fir 1€). Is it possible for me...
  4. GPU 3 month for £1 offer not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GPU 3 month for £1 offer not working: Only offers 1 month for £1, even though I've been emailed the offer and it's on my dashboard. I'm currently a gold member and never used GPU before. Any advice ?...
  5. Xbox live gold 1 month offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold 1 month offer: So I'm from Mexico, and i have 20 pesos in my account, and there is an offer, one Xbox live gold month for 10 pesos, the issue is I can't pay that month because i need to add a credit card or a...
  6. Game Pass 3 month offer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass 3 month offer: Its a deal says that you can get 3 months spotify an 1 month EA access for the 3 months deal. But does that count also on the one month deal, Because its not giving me the option to get the 3...
  7. Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceled my xbox gamepass ultimate to get the three months offer: So i saw this offer where you can get 3 months of ultimate of 1 dollar so i've cancelled my xbox ultimate to pass to the cheaper one for 3 months but it said it wa 13 dollars not 1 dollar i need...
  8. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  9. 3 month Xbox offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month Xbox offer: [img] So I saw this on my front page and thought it would be a great deal. When i click on the ‘extend now’ button, it just takes me to the basic xbox live page to extend my membership but it’s...
  10. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...