Xbox 360 Account ban

Discus and support Xbox 360 Account ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About 7 years ago my account was banned, anyways after trying to replay some old games on my xboxone I was wondering if there was anyway go contact the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UpSyndrome1017, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Account ban

About 7 years ago my account was banned, anyways after trying to replay some old games on my xboxone I was wondering if there was anyway go contact the enforcement team to see if i could get it lifted. Or atleast a way to contact them.

Thanks

:)

UpSyndrome1017, Jan 21, 2020
  2. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

If your account is banned then it's banned from xbox live,not just the xbox 360.

You wont be able to use it on any xbox live services.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Console Banned

Hey A Commentator!

To receive answer about your console ban, you need to post in Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

Not sure who/what said that but it's not the case.

You don't get banned from just the 360,your account is banned which means you can access any xbox live services,wether it's on xbox 360,xbox one,windows 8 etc.
  6. eviltedi Win User

Xbox One not Connecting to Multiplayer

I suggest you go to Account Suspension And Console Bans, there is a section for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One in support.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Account ban

1. Xbox 360 Account ban - Similar Threads - 360 Account ban

2. Account Banned from Xbox 360 and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Banned from Xbox 360 and Xbox One: Hello, Today was banned by you I can not explain why I am not aware of any guilt. Since I own GTA 5 I play ferry! So I would like to know why my account has been blocked. Request for feedback...
  3. FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUZZYFEZES WIFE account credit banned and xbox 360 itself credit banned from halo reach: My wife's account has been temporary credit banned and the Brand new xbox 360 it's self has been temporary credit banned for now reason she is new to the game and she feels like she is being...
  4. I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my Xbox 360 banned account using Live open please please Help me 2 day: i have my xbox 360 account banned open Live using please please help me 65459549-4393-4542-9b29-2cdc95bfa492
  5. i am banned because i am forced to share an account with my brother who plays 360 he got me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am banned because i am forced to share an account with my brother who plays 360 he got me ...: i am banned for 24 hours and it wasnt my fault. it was my little brother who i have to share an account with. he plays 360. i play xbox one and have not associated with anyone who was cheating and...
  6. Xbox 360 account ban information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account ban information.: I am trying to find out more information about enforcement activity that occurred on my son's account. The enforcement site says it is unable to submit a review ticket, and support says there is a...
  7. Xbox live account and 360 has been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account and 360 has been banned: I recieved an email the other day telling me my Xbox live profile ( Dan Fletcher x ) has been banned off Xbox live forever. I have had this account for over 6 years and I am absoloutly gutted...
  8. Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one: My account got banned on xbox 360 but it said i can sign in on xbox one but it does let me. b2843eec-8bc9-46b7-987a-b42ae9f2757c
  9. xbox 360 freezing, sign out by itself, and account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 freezing, sign out by itself, and account banned: xbox started signing out of #1 profile during loading of games or starting apps, then after fixing problem by deleting and reloading profile. Problem one was fixed but screen began freezing during...
  10. Banned xbox 360 live gold account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned xbox 360 live gold account!: I have been a customer of xbox for about 4-6 years. I currently have 3 active gold accounts, one of the three was banned July 19th 2014 due to modding. However, my son was placed into a lobby that...