xbox 360 account issue

Discus and support xbox 360 account issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Was thinking of going back and using the old machine when I was hit with the problem of stuff not loading. I got mad and formatted the drive and now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mihai Anton1, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Mihai Anton1
    Mihai Anton1 Guest

xbox 360 account issue

Was thinking of going back and using the old machine when I was hit with the problem of stuff not loading. I got mad and formatted the drive and now I want to add my Xbox live account. Trying to log in and getting the 8015000a error "Sorry there was a problem with the credentials you are using to sign in, go to account.live.com to fix it". I can log in to the account on pc and I know that my credentials are valid, and I tried having a one-time password, but it doesn't even let me input my e-mail, let alone the password. Does anyone experience the same problem?

:)

Mihai Anton1, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

xbox 360 account issue

Hello, Mihai. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Other users are reporting this issue too since yesterday. This is probably something on the Xbox server side. Please wait a few hours to see if it gets fixed. In the meantime, you can report it on to the Xbox server status page and via the Report a Problem or Feedback Hub app:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

email não abre no xbox -[Translation - Email does not open on Xbox]

Hello Alixandra,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is this an issue with signing in to the account on the Xbox 360? Most account issues with the Xbox 360 can be resolved by

removing and redownloading the account
    to the console. The email address and password to the Microsoft account that is tied to the gamertag must be known. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application

The only solution to this issue I have seen is to sign online with your account in an xbox 360 (any xbox 360 will do)

After that you will not have issues with purchasing xbox 360 bc games from xbox one
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one back compat issue

Try downloading your account in a xbox 360 console (any xbox 360 console) after that you will not have this issue.
  6. LobogaaRa Win User

Cant Download Xbox 360 games Server Error in '/' application

The only solution to this issue I have seen is to sign online with your account in an xbox 360 (any xbox 360 will do)

After that you will not have issues with purchasing xbox 360 bc games from xbox one
    thank you ill see if someone i know can log on using my account
Thema:

xbox 360 account issue

1. xbox 360 account issue - Similar Threads - 360 account issue

2. Sign in issue recovering old 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in issue recovering old 360 account: Hi guys, I have been playing on a new account for a while on new gen Xbox’s but when I sold my Xbox 360 I didn’t note my email I used or delete the account. The account hasn’t been hacked or used...
  3. Signing in issues to my son's xbox 360 live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing in issues to my son's xbox 360 live account: Hi, even though I am paying a monthly subscription I cannot access my son's xbox live account on his 360 for him to play. we are using the email/password associated with the microsoft account yet...
  4. Issues Adding Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games to my Xbox Live Account for use on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues Adding Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games to my Xbox Live Account for use on Xbox One: Hi All, I've been having some serious issues trying to download any backwards compatible xbox 360 game to my account from the online store so that I can use it on my Xbox One. Let's go through...
  5. DLC between two accounts on one console. Xbox 360 issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC between two accounts on one console. Xbox 360 issue.: Okay so, My boyfriend and I share an xbox 360 console. Its our main console in our living room. He had money on his account so I went ahead and downloaded the dlc for kingdom of keflings (lame i...
  6. Transferring Xbox Gold from a child's account to my account to resolve Xbox 360 games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Xbox Gold from a child's account to my account to resolve Xbox 360 games issue: My son and I are using the same Xbox One. He has a child account. A year ago I bought an Xbox Live Gold subscription and attached it to his account without thinking about it. Through his...
  7. Issue on Xbox One account with 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue on Xbox One account with 360 games: Hello, my account is on Xbox Live (you probably know it :-). When I purchase free 360 games with my gold account, it says that my "purchasing information" are not fully provided. However, I...
  8. Email issues with my account on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email issues with my account on xbox 360: My account is x4NiNjAsCoPe4x and it was created with my friends moms email, we are no longer friends and I cant sign into my account anymore. Is their a way I can get the email changed. If you...
  9. Xbox 360 account switch issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account switch issues: I got a usb to switch my account I lost the usb it had all my game data etc I download the profile and It has my gamerscore avatar some of the stuff but not my gta data cod aw data.. What do i...
  10. Xbox 360 windows 10 account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 windows 10 account issue: I've had an xbox 360 with an account and a gold membership for a while now. recently I upgraded to windows ten on my computer and made a microsoft account with a newer email of mine. Now when I...