Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions)

Discus and support Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am on my Xbox 360 doing this. I have tried the methods listed here and more. Even trying to turn auto renew off and on. I’ve tried conventional and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YonderGrunt, Nov 9, 2021.

1. YonderGrunt
    YonderGrunt Guest

I am on my Xbox 360 doing this. I have tried the methods listed here and more. Even trying to turn auto renew off and on. I’ve tried conventional and unconventional methods yet nothing works. My error is : 80151103 (photo below). Downloading and signing in other accounts work just fine. Cache cleared, 2 factor is off , etc…. I would love a solution for this. my old 360 dlc is stuck on this account! I would like to add that this account is on another Xbox 360 and works just fine, I just can’t download it on another
    Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions) [​IMG]

:)

YonderGrunt, Nov 9, 2021
  2. xELGx Archi Win User

Dead space

same, it says "this game´s region does not match this console. It won´t be downloaded, and you have not been charged", the problem is, that I live in Mexico, and I was in EEUU, and I change my account´s region, to USA, but I´ve move again to Mexico, and
    I change it again, I don´t know, what is the exactly problem
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  4. LaudableBoar1 Win User

Problem with download bought game

I am having the same problem. Can't download ArcaniA and everything matches on mine. It won;t even start downloading, just sits for about a minute and then says can't download. I tried downloading a demo and it worked fine. Just won;t download ArcaniA.
  5. Mentragor Win User

No Connection to Xbox live

Hello Miss Ghidorah,

thx for the suggested solution. I´ve tried it already after posting the error code. Didn´t worked.
  6. YonderGrunt Win User

I am quite Sorry then. The response felt automatic. I have tried both WiFi and Ethernet cable but I mainly use WiFi. Thanks for the suggestion. I tried reverting everything to default and it still didn’t work.

Im honestly at a complete loss here
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 account won’t download (I’ve tried most suggestions) - Similar Threads - 360 account won’t

2. Account xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account xbox 360: I wanted to use an old account on my xbox 360 but I can't sign in due to it wanted to add extra security this is my xbox 360 account since 2011 I don't know my hotmail password or anything so now...
  3. I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S.: I cannot sign in to my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. I am unable to sign into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 S. My Xbox account is (or ArtEcho#5928). I removed my account from the...
  4. Unable to download Child Account to Xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download Child Account to Xbox 360.: Hey there! I'm trying to set up an old Xbox 360 a friend gave to me and I need some help. My old account was set up as an xbox live family account with an email that I can't remember for the life...
  5. Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved): Did not have 2-step verification to help decrease complexity, we tried changing to a simpler/shorter password to enter. Unfortunately this did not work no matter how much we tried the new...
  6. Licence Transfer for Xbox 360 Isn't Working (or is it the account I'm trying to transfer?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Licence Transfer for Xbox 360 Isn't Working (or is it the account I'm trying to transfer?): I keep getting the message every time I try to do this license transfer. I don't know if it could be that the profile has already been shared and it can't be shared until some date of which is...
  7. Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old 360 Account recovery, right email wrong account: Iv seen this question asked but i unfortunately have had no advance in my own issue. SO lets start from the start, i recently got an xbox 360 elite and wanted to get my old 360 account active...
  8. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account: I need help with it pls respond 13733936-4356-438d-84c2-8830221168f1
  9. Xbox 360 account won’t log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 account won’t log in: I’m trying to play left 4 dead on my xbox one x. However when i try to download my account to the xbox 360 emulator it says my password is wrong and tells me to log into my account online. My...
  10. Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360): I use a wifi that requires using a code to access, and to access that I need to go onto something that can access the web. It turns out that you need an Xbox live account to access the web. This...